• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

tac0

Smash Journeyman
So what happened to the cream dream? I haven't checked anything out in a little while.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Even though he's gone now, low tiers still suck.

But WHOBO and HOBO still have low tiers. Maybe you will finally get to team with me.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Oh yeah, I owe you one. I was kidding about maining Link. Maybe in the next Smash.

Also guys, tournament will be announced soon, so stay tuned for more info later!

Also, would anyone be interested if I start hosting smashfests at my apartment? They would occur on weekends since I work during the weekdays.

Denti

Smash Master
If you hold a tournament ALSM. Please aim for May 25th or June 8th. Best dates imo.

Every other date is either a tournament or beside a tournament date. We don't want to hurt attendance like we did in the fall lol.

D

Deleted member

CosmicCosmos, the guy who frauded his way into tournaments.
Srs, he got in trouble for lying about going places now.

D

Deleted member

I don't think I'm really supposed to go into full detail, but he had been lying about where he was when he went to tournaments, and now theres a big issue.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Oh, to his parents I'm assuming? I mean, that's kind of understandable being a kid wanting to go to tourneys when his parents won't allow it. That situation sucks, but yeah, I don't judge him for it.

I'm still not entirely sure this situation I'm inferring is correct or not.

D

Deleted member

It is. But theres alot more to it, that if you need to know then I'll pm you.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I'm 36 minutes from Akon. Denti told me about that huge pot and just teaming up with all of that... so, is there a plan for this? I want to go now. I want info.

Denti

Smash Master
Oh, to his parents I'm assuming? I mean, that's kind of understandable being a kid wanting to go to tourneys when his parents won't allow it. That situation sucks, but yeah, I don't judge him for it.

I'm still not entirely sure this situation I'm inferring is correct or not.
I did my fair share of that stuff too. But for Yugioh tournaments XD

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I did my fair share of that stuff too. But for Yugioh tournaments XD
I remember I did that for one of my first smashfests.
Damn, we were all bad kids, lol. I imagine I would just take my kid there myself and get acquainted with the players first before I would trust him to be alone with them, but idk who knows? Just a thought.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ITS HOBO TIME, NERDS!

*listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X86Tsn0HhM4 while you read*

Ok ladies, HOBO 40 is happening tomorrow (5-11-2013). Are you ready? Anyways, please be at the venue by 11am (if you are late, i will charge you a $500 late fee) and try to bring as many full set-ups (wii/tv/ssbb) as possible. More setups means more friendlies/MMs as well as increased tournament speed. If you could bring 1, 5 and 10 dollar bills that would really help me out too because making change is a major hassle when everybody bring me 20s and 50s. If you cant do any of that^ its totally cool, there is no situation i cannot handle.

I will start the tournament with regular 2vs2 (MK legal) and then start regular 1vs1 (MK legal) about half way through 2vs2. Low Tier 2vs2 (tier list version 7) will follow as regular 2vs2 ends. PM 1vs1 and 2vs2 will be happening in between all of these events and will be ran by Sethlon Jr (Oracle). Again, please be there on time.

Oh also, there will be $100 worth of FREE food/drinks just like last time. So expect some chips+salsa/chicken tenders and soda. Please make sure you only get 2 tenders, a few chips and a drink. Last time, some jack wagon dummy took 4 tenders, 2 drinks and like 9 handfuls of chips (F-ing Kilik). IF I SEE THAT AGAIN, I WILL BREAK YOUR TOES OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU!

One last thing and ill leave you alone. If you have any questions/comments about HOBO/Housing or anything, PLEASE make a post in the HOBO thread (i linked you to it at the beginning of this post) or call/text me at 409-692-0697. Its my cell so i will be the only one answering. Ok yea, get amped and go to HOBO 40!

I lied, one more thing. Here is the HOBO 40 results thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/hobo...ll-results-on-5-11-2013.336294/#post-15502946 it will be updated with actual results starting tomorrow.

Top Bottom