• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

D

Deleted member

Facebook or smash PM.
Also since you're riding, how old are you cosmic, if you're young like me then it will help me get to whos tyler

D

Deleted member

I can't go anymore, so I am sad.
ALSO, Cosmic I'm down to money match. I'll wreck your pika. (P.S. my first tournament, I beat Leaf with my kirby)
This will be like, the 2 kids of smash fighting. KIDDIE FIGHT!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, here is my post of the year for this thread.

Hi guys.
Zach you say you beat me like I'm notable/good or anything. Still don't remember that happening.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Wtf, *** is censored? The word (read the CAPS) JAPanese is censored?! Interesting. There was no derogatory intention from the way I used it; I was just using it for short, though I get it's meaning from back in the day.

D

Deleted member

You were late. I sold it to UTDZac. I have my own white and then a backup black controller.

CosmicCosmos

Smash Cadet
Hey ALSM, wanna team w/ me for whos tyler? i dont suck, i can get vouchers :/

Also, ALSM, how are you getting to who's tyler.

Tesh

Smash Hero
its actually a racial slur ALSM. its a pretty lazy one since its also an abbreviation but these days people can get offended by anything. its shocking thats not allowed but we can trivialize **** all day long

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Not to create any unnecessary spam or anything, but we are approaching 10k replies on this thread. Way behind the Houston Spammers, but at a decent pace where we can be proud of ourselves.

Denti

Smash Master
Sorry I have not been on smashboards ever since i responded. I don't use this site much. Okay I got you. Expect to be picked up somewhat early, I'll aim to be at your house at 9 in the morning. My cell # is 405-923-7133. You can always text me or something and I'll respond.

Edit: Also if you want a site I'm on just add me on Facebook. I check that a lot.

https://www.facebook.com/dustin.carlson.75

Double edit: Could you give me a contact phone # so I could reach you while on the way in case I'll be late or I need to contact you for whatever reason? Things like a traffic jam or whatever happens.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
If my math is right, the 2013 edition of The Fort Worth Classic would be the tenth tournament in the series. Should I go the extra mile and do something special for the winners like a medal or something?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^Nah, you're good, Sanji.

Denti, what is up with that avi? Lol, old man Olimar; his back gave out throwing too many pikmin.

Oh wait... I just realized that's a Breaking Bad reference. Captian Walter with his pikmin Jesse.

Top Bottom