• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I'm free, but I have no ride. Sorry.

Oh, in other news, the next Fort Worth Classic that will be on December 1 is canceled. I have decided that I am going to try to make a national(or at least a regional) out of the tournament, so to get adequate planning time, I have set June 21-23 2013 as the new dates. More information on The Core.

BigMilk

Smash Rookie
whats up guys, would like to start coming out to smashfests and whatnot. It would be cool if someone could let me know what goes on...

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I can't do housing yet; house isn't ready for people to crash at it just yet. I'd heard something about maybe there being a smashfest but haven't heard anything definite.

I can ask CJ if she's cool with it; I might be able to house people if she's up for that too. I'll get back with you.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Also - I'm going to find as many gay puns as I can. I'm going back to picking on Denti, but I'm gonna work it double time now :p

Not that Denti's not used to getting worked double time or anything. HEYO!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
GameStop is having another massive brawl tournament series again (kinda like they did for the release of brawl) and the prizes are actually decent this time.

Go here for more details: http://tinyurl.com/7xhehul

Xyro will win this

BlinkIV

Avenger
Hey guys! Whoever's coming to TCS5/FC3, there's a smashfest tonight at Disqo's house, who will be housing people. If ya got any questions, just contact Disqo. Bring setups! It doesn't matter for Brawl/P:M, we need as many as we can get for tonight/tomorrow!

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
So, would anyone be up for games at my house this friday?
we'd be in my garage, have ps3/wii, I'd front quite a bit of pizza for all comers, I also have Umvc3, Blazblue extend, Persona 4 arena, Soul Calibur 5, Tekken tag 2, TvC, Melee, and what not just in case.
6053 Nanci Dr
watauga texas 76148

Anyone?

I have another tv I could bring in, but if we wanted a lot of games simultaneous, extra set-ups would be nice.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So, would anyone be up for games at my house this friday?
we'd be in my garage, have ps3/wii, I'd front quite a bit of pizza for all comers, I also have Umvc3, Blazblue extend, Persona 4 arena, Soul Calibur 5, Tekken tag 2, TvC, Melee, and what not just in case.
6053 Nanci Dr
watauga texas 76148

Anyone?

I have another tv I could bring in, but if we wanted a lot of games simultaneous, extra set-ups would be nice.
You are like, the 3rd or 4th person to plan something this Friday. I don't know whether to go train at Disqo's or Sethlon's Project M smashfest, go to your smashfest, or go hang out with Black Kaiba and the gang playing Playstation All-Stars (which is fun btw).

What do?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I don't agree with that denti. They're adding 2 characters, a nice crew battle system, ledge teching, and knockback stacking like melee. These are pretty much all of these help in ways.
a disappointment would be if they announced olimar.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
oh, that's fine ALSM. This probably won't be the last one ever, so feel free to miss if you need to. I was just gonna try to start hosting that's all.

Friday's still on for anyone who's up for it. I'll be bringing some friends who've never been to a tourney before, so be gentle lol.

BlinkIV

Avenger
That's an exaggeration. Lucario isn't going to be low tier because of his changes, his gameplay changed and you haven't adapted to it yet. He's still going to be a good character, it's just his gameplay overall is being changed, it's not doing easy combos and getting rewarded for it all the time, it's more of you've gotta put work into the new lucario to make him as good as 2.1 version. If you're lazy and don't want to, then it's whatever, but otherwise, I believe Lucario is still going to be a good character.

Top Bottom