• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You can do both.

And Zac, I won't make it to your place tonight. Some other time when my car is ready for long distance travel. My tires aren't looking too good atm. :( Gotta get them checked out, most likely replaced.

:phone:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I don't know if anyone is actually showing up today (except Awestin at ) so i have no idea how many pizzas to get... hmmmmmmm

Neon!

Smash Lord
So wrote a 3 page paper today for my philosophy class arguing that the death penalty should be abolished. Opinions?

D

Deleted member

Lol... your silly want to go hang out and play brawl or P:M. Nintendo has obviously failed so much that players cant even stand wifi and no voice chat, so they visit irl. Fascinating.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Its happening both days zac said
Also i dont need any pizza im back to boring ol workout diet (asparagus pee stinx)

Ugh, I can't eat asparagus. One of the few foods I dislike because of taste. Most others I don't like are due to some weird mix of taste/texture.
So wrote a 3 page paper today for my philosophy class arguing that the death penalty should be abolished. Opinions?
Eh. That's really hard. Keep it alive in case asparagus ever commits a crime.

Really though, I think that something particularly heinous (multiple murder) with several different unrelated witnesses -could- call for it.
Two reasons I say this is that if I were wrongly (or correctly) convicted, I'd probably rather be put to death than serve a life sentence + those extended sentences are costly.

+ Don't do anything wrong and you won't be put into such a situation. If you purposely kill someone (or many people), a quick and minimally painful death is maybe as wretched as you deserve.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I thought the purpose of a life sentence was to destroy the mind.
Isn't that a good punishment? Racking up a body count and name it the death sentence is not justice, nor does it make anyone feel better. Or judicial system is whack.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Anyone wanna smash today? Brawl or Project Melee?

Im down for P:M. lets do this!
just sethlon and free pizza for anyone coming from ft worth area. thats it
I don't know if anyone is actually showing up today (except Awestin at ) so i have no idea how many pizzas to get... hmmmmmmm
It's because you said WEDNESDAY.
See above. It's today cause I'm bored and got nothing to do. The real smashfest is tomorrow but that will be packed and you;ll get less play time.

I had no idea there was anything today Zac lol. Do you need me to bring a set up for project M tomorrow?
T.T

yes setup is nice

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yo Aero, you still down to go this Weekend... Infern and Myself are Confirmed to go...
Yes, I'm still down. And cool. What time this Friday will you guys be ready?

Anyone else down for going to HOBO 38 this weekend? There are two spots open; if I can get one more person, gas will $10 per person. Otherwise, it's going to be $20 per person.

Oh, and my Sheik grows in Project M... at least in tech skill.

Also, Denti can I meet up at your place and ride with you to Zac's?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Denti said he's not going unless someone gives him a ride. boooooooooooooooo

Trying to find out what Sethlon's address is. Digging through this thread. bbl

EDIT: Digging in the wrong thread. (moves to DFW melee thread)

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
I agree. It's not worth taking the chance of convicting an innocent individual, and also the court costs for capital punishment are simply ridiculous compared to the costs of other trials. Besides that there is only a weak link between the death penalty and the deterrence of crime.

Top Bottom