• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Test Your Luck MK9 tournament tomorrow at OMG. It will be a free entry, because it WILL be gay!!

There are no rules, because the game makes the rules for you!
I'm coming over tomorrow Kameron, we gotta play man. It's been over three weeks since that "incident".

Hopefully he'll have old man syndrome and forget what he said bwahaha :awesome:

......I"ll second that Infinity......for fairness sake....

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

During this trip we need to have a Fort Worth Committee meeting on how to address shotgun rules. I got a little out of hand when I kept calling it over and over, lol

Also - I call window in the back.

Also also - are we coming back Saturday night or staying down there, Denti? I'm willing to help drive back that night if you need me to.
The rule should be you can only call shotgun per car ride session/stop. Also, we need to define what lazercats really is, lol.

I believe we're coming back the night of the tournament, but if everyone can stay the night Saturday (there was housing offered I believe) then I'll weigh that if everyone is tired or wants to stay and chill. I think Seabass is leaving Sunday morning for the summer so if this is correct I will have to be back Saturday night.
I work on Sunday at 5pm, but I don't have a problem with staying the night (as long as we leave with plenty of time) or leaving right after.

Test Your Luck MK9 tournament tomorrow at OMG. It will be a free entry, because it WILL be gay!!

There are no rules, because the game makes the rules for you!
I'm assuming I'm giving you and Batou a ride up there. Oh, and Steven is coming with us, too.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
MK9 tier list from Mortal Kombat 9 Strategy Guide (PS3 score/Xbox 360 score):

TOP TIER:

Shang Tsung (165/158)
Raiden (161/154)
Kung Lao (159/152)
Nightwolf (158.5/151.5)
Johnny Cage (155/147)
Ermac (154/148)
Smoke (153/147)

MID TIER:

Kabal (145/138)
Liu Kang (142/136)
Kano (140.5/134.5)
Kitana (139/133)
Mileena (136.5/130.5)
Reptile (136/130)
Sindel (136/130)
Scorpion (135.5/129.5)
Sonya (134/128)
Stryker (133.5/127.5)
Sub-Zero (133.5/127.5)

LOW TIER:

Jax (131/125)
Jade (130.5/124.5)
Cyrax (125.5/120.5)
Noob (124.5/119.5)
Sektor (123/117.5)

**** TIER:

Baraka (112/106.5)
Kratos (107/---)
Sheeva (105/100)
Quan Chi (103.5/98.5)
Cyber-Sub Zero (101/96)

For MK9 players, what are your thoughts? Keep in mind, the strategy guide was release before the game was out/the competitive scene started.

bjromano

Smash Rookie
DESPERATE FOR FRIENDLIES

if anyone around the city of Plano is down to play some friendlies in either brawl or melee, i'd be down
i haven't played much melee as of late, but I'd consider myself average, or slightly above average, at brawl. i won't get frustrated playing people better than me, and I catch on fast.

most of my friends that I played brawl with decided to stop playing so i'm looking for some fresh new people to smash with. if you're interested in getting together i can host or you can if you prefer.

if interested post here and i'll respond with contact info, or you can get in touch with me over facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/brianjosephromano

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
If you want to get practice, just pay attention to my boards and we'll post for potential smashfests. If you want to get together and it's convenient for everyone, you gimme a text on my phone.

817-707-1698

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Yeah I"m just reminding you because Jesse and I are teaming for doubles and I wanted to go.

I have over 7 MM's and counting.

Beware however, the Foxes are showing up in large numbers. When they smelled mid tier, they stated coming by the region loads. Also there might be some Kansas people showing up. Zeaton smells challengers and possibly Megafox too?

I call Illmatic for mid tier doubles to be the VIP card.

I"m calling shotgun as usual, because I have no place in the backseat anymore unless we travel with four people.

Denti

Smash Master
Okay so I'm posed with a conflict kinda. I'm picking Seabass up and he's guna spend the weekend with the carpool (since it's in houston) this means I need one spot to go to Bass.

How people have claimed spots have been
1. Denti
2. Seabass
3. problemo
4. Infinity
5. ALSM

I know Batou wants a carpool spot from the last post, and I might be able to ask my dad to borrow his truck so I can fit 6 people (with tons of room). This all depends on if he lets me though. I'll get back to you guys

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Guess I should of posted/called you earlier maybe....

If you can't open a spot for me, I"m totally fine with it. I'm gonna also ask Dphat if he's going to HOBO32...and I think he is. So just in case I"ll see what's up.

Smoom77

Smash Master
MAJOR NEWS CONCERNING HOBO 32!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

*xyro on smoom account*

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12864489&postcount=662

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
So yeah, A-kon was fail this year.
Wasn't that bad but wasn't very memorable as the other years. I only saw you to get my friend's stupid hat back because he's easily angered.

Room with me to animefest Kam Kam. :glare:

Andy might not go to HOBO32 >.>
I'll know by tomorrow or thursday.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Okay so I'm posed with a conflict kinda. I'm picking Seabass up and he's guna spend the weekend with the carpool (since it's in houston) this means I need one spot to go to Bass.

How people have claimed spots have been
1. Denti
2. Seabass
3. problemo
4. Infinity
5. ALSM

I know Batou wants a carpool spot from the last post, and I might be able to ask my dad to borrow his truck so I can fit 6 people (with tons of room). This all depends on if he lets me though. I'll get back to you guys
Couldn't you drop them off at where the guy is housing first then come pick me up, so Batou could squeeze in too (if you don't get the truck)? I don't want to jip a smasher out of the chance to compete. Naturally I'd be paying for gas. It's just the effort to drive more after already driving several hours that'd be hard. :0

Or if you get your mom's car I can stand through the sun roof. The ladies think I look sexy with the windblown hair. ;D

BTW, if Denti gets his dad's car, I CALL THE FRONT ***** SEAT. The spot conveniently besides Denti and in front of the radio is reserved for none other than the almighty Bass. No nothin'. >:0

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I think you're the only one who'd want that post Bass XD

and let me know if Dphat is going Batou, I should be able to help you out.
Bass is so caring :)

It's a 50 50 shot right now he said there might be something friday that might prevent him from going to HOBO32. I should know by thursday.

Denti

Smash Master
I don't know yet ALSM, but I'm free all Friday. So it really depends on everyone else's schedule.

In other unrelated news..

BRAWL AND MELEE TOURNAMENT (melee held by swift) ON JULY 1ST SAME VENUE AND TIMES AS LAST ONE! This is on a Friday and is located at Fort Worth TX!
IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING THE THE VENUE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT.

If you need to contact me about whatever PM or call/text me at 405-923-7133

Revolution 3 Brawl tournament thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304028

Top Bottom