• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Camerons not here right now, but if you'd like to leave your name and number with a brief message, he'll listen to it and not respond, but say his phone wasn't working when you ask about it later.

BEEEEEEEP
I knew you were lying about your phone that one time, you little piece of .. !!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
So I keep getting lost trying to find my way to the Southwest section. I keep looking for "Best Region in the Region", but they removed the silly subforum in favor of just having 1 simple subforum again. Honestly, it's better this way.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I am going to need some help. I am getting my Wii back, and I want to hack it for Project M, but I don't know how. If someone would come over to my place in the next couple of weeks to help me sort it out I would be most thankful.

D

Deleted member

If you want to use homebrew, do this. http://please.hackmii.com/
If you already have homebrew, just download the ProjectM homebrew version and get started
If you don't want to do homebrew, then download ProjectM Hackless version and load it from the brawl stage creator
Riivolution is gay.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
If you want to use homebrew, do this. http://please.hackmii.com/
If you already have homebrew, just download the ProjectM homebrew version and get started
If you don't want to do homebrew, then download ProjectM Hackless version and load it from the brawl stage creator
Riivolution is gay.
What size SD card do I need though? I have a 8 GB one the best that I can recall, and I want to put homebrew on that.

D

Deleted member

the only thing that can run sd cards bigger than 2 gb is riivolution, and its dumb. If I could, I'd give you my extra 1 gb sd card laying around here.

Denti

Smash Master
This is the hardest practice, I've ever had. This region is effing nutz. I got 9th yesterday. I played Nairo and took him to game 3, I played ADHD took him to game 3 last stock last hit(2 stocking him mid percent game 1), then I took Vinnie to game 3. AND I GOT 9TH! Two more tournaments this weekend. How do I play clutch and follow thru up on my upsets??? I'm like the ultimate glass canon.

D

Deleted member

I can't think of many people Dabuz likes (lol him and m2k)
Also his lips are ultra red.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dabuz doesn't wana see me do well lolol
even olimars dont like olimars :smirk:

edit: though on a real note, don't ever fall for the same trick twice, people are going to keep track of every habit and save it for the moments they really need it. gotta keep mixing it up

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
What are my habits? Anyone have any?
Do this:

• Call me when you're about to be on a streamed match. I'll make sure to hop on the stream if I'm near a computer and I'll try to be near one at any given time this weekend.
  • Call me in between games if you lose. Just ask your opponent to hold on for a moment.
  • I'll tell you what's beating you and tell you what habits/patterns to adjust in between games.

I can only do this for singles; you and your partner are on your own for doubles because those are way too chaotic.

Edit:

I'm going to be having a party on Apex weekend with the stream playing on my big screen. I'll have details up here in the next few days or so.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
I'll coach you denti, if you face anyone from LOF tho, you getting anti-coached and **** talked :). I might make it to collition/united.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Denti all your habits are good ones(well almost all) that's why you're a top olimar.
But make sure you don't do the same things 4 times over ya know? As we get better, whole combinations of moves are like a single input to us. When you dthrow>usmash>fair you don't think each move out through the combo, you just kinda do it, and it just makes sense to usmash after your dthrow. The whole thing is like its own move.

Now don't stale these new moves, cause of you stale dthrow>usmash>fair it becomes more predictable(not that the combo is unsafe anyway lol)

K so like. When nairo beat you game two he gimped you and was starting to figure out how you recover. Not that Oli has a ton of recovery options, but yours is different than dabuz's which threw nairo off game one. Game two and 3 he got da gimps and won.

Also throw da purps

Brb watching you v nairo to find some habits you do vs MK cause that's all I know :(

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
pokemon stadium just worked against you imo. I'm not sure what olimar has on there (maybe good pulls and breaks to filter?), but you gotta space that uair sharking better obviously. if you could have baited that shuttle loop you might have recovered for free instead of dying twice to it.

i also dont like how every transformation gives him a free tornado when the ground drops your shield.

it just didnt look like a great stage, but i may have missed something

Roxas M

Smash Master
Apex party sounds pretty hype. But yeah, you should be getting an INSANE amount of practice on the EC with all of the olimar practice they have over there. Keep it up, Dentiii.

Denti

Smash Master
I just like the space. It is like FD but with platforms. Maybe I shouldve chose bf or (he banned yi)

And i agree with you game 2 vs nairo. But game 3 i learned but all he did was land that up b gimik that wont work ever again.

Everyone tells me that I need to learn how to f smash like Dabuz. Im guna watch videos tonight.

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
There are like no recent good videos of Dabuz. But I'm stutter step F smashing with slight charge mix ups. It is a fairly good mix up. It conditions them to do other stuff besides tilt mix up which helps out my overall wall game.

Top Bottom