• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
So I've had the pleasure of playing Donkey Kong Country returns lol. So far I'm really enjoying it.. 8.5/10 I'm only half way threw. :)

*donkey kong fanboy*

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Not this Wensday you guys.. my family will be in town :(
All scheduled smashfests are postponed until next week.
There's Dphat's New Years Smash next friday.
Denti has his smashfest next wednesday.
Be sure to update as soon as possble.

Also bring Brawl and Brawl Minus....I love brawl minus....it's fun as hell.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Have a great and safe holidays everyone.
Maybe we could get together after the New Years for a New Years Revolution Smashfest?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
POSSIBLE SMASHFEST UPDATE: I'll be out of town for a couple of days starting tomorrow. Nothing major, I think, it is just that a relative has gotten herself a new Wii for christmas and I have to get over there and hook it up for her.

I should be back in time for the smashfest to those interested in coming, but if not, I'll text Batou to have him spread the word.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
POSSIBLE SMASHFEST UPDATE: I'll be out of town for a couple of days starting tomorrow. Nothing major, I think, it is just that a relative has gotten herself a new Wii for christmas and I have to get over there and hook it up for her.

I should be back in time for the smashfest to those interested in coming, but if not, I'll text Batou to have him spread the word.
Keep Batou informed.....yes.... :D lol
Be safe on your trip bro.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, HOBO 30 is on Jan 8th which is 10 days from now. There will not be a HOBO in Feb so this is pretty much your last major chance at some quality practice before the big one(WHOBO). So if you haven't already, please check out the HOBO 30 thread to get a partner for reg teams and MT teams or just post to let me know if you plan on going or not.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293690

Also, please head to the WHOBO 3 thread and make it big! Ask for partners(reg/low tier), issue MMs, trash talk or just generate some hype. This may be the last WHOBO i do so lets try and make it better than the previous 2.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

Neon!

Smash Lord
Can't believe i just now found this thread.

I will be going to phase X and probably hobo 30 as well, I'd love to meet everyone here.
I'll also try to attend Denti's smashfest as often as I can. You shouldnt have cancelled today I really wanted to go!! I'll visit sometime soon though.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Happy New Year's. I'm celebrating by watching Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 1 until something happens(I'm looking at you, Batou). The only down side to the whole weekend is that I have to work New Years Day, which is a bummer.

Allied

Smash Master
Hey i was linked here

Uh basically i'm going to visiting this area ALOT

so uh i need a place to stay when i'm here xD preferably someone 30 mins - 1 hr away from desoto. Not too far.

I'm going to be basically traveling back and forth to the town of Desoto

I'm looking for housing at night thats about it. Uhm i think thats it. i'm a really decent/ laid back/ fun guy and i play Brawl / Melee with brawl being my best game however i'm not bad at melee.

I'll practice, chill, hang out, whatever with you :D i'll even team with you if you are heading to a tournament and i'm available during the day of.

I just need

a spot on the floor.
instructions and houserules
a chance to go out to the super market and wash my clothes.
thats about it i think.

Once again i think i'll mostly be out during the day in desoto and would be returning mostly in the night. (could change though i would let you know)
whoever would house me i would talk in detail about it i guess.

If you can help or know anyone who can let me know! i really need help D:

Thanks a bunch in advance <3

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
As far as housing is concerned, contact Red Shadow me or Denti for housing issues and we'll try to see what we can do if we are going to whatever tournament that may come in the future.

Here's my cell 817-707-1698. Be sure to write it down if you have concerning issues with housing for tournaments. We'll see what we can do bro.

Big thanks to you and Neon for visiting my boards.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Hey i was linked here

Uh basically i'm going to visiting this area ALOT

so uh i need a place to stay when i'm here xD preferably someone 30 mins - 1 hr away from desoto. Not too far.

I'm going to be basically traveling back and forth to the town of Desoto

I'm looking for housing at night thats about it. Uhm i think thats it. i'm a really decent/ laid back/ fun guy and i play Brawl / Melee with brawl being my best game however i'm not bad at melee.

I'll practice, chill, hang out, whatever with you :D i'll even team with you if you are heading to a tournament and i'm available during the day of.

I just need

a spot on the floor.
instructions and houserules
a chance to go out to the super market and wash my clothes.
thats about it i think.

Once again i think i'll mostly be out during the day in desoto and would be returning mostly in the night. (could change though i would let you know)
whoever would house me i would talk in detail about it i guess.

If you can help or know anyone who can let me know! i really need help D:

Thanks a bunch in advance <3
If I was still living in my old apartment, I would have definitely been able to house you... and I know mentioning this is not really helping your situation. lol
But yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting you new players in this area.

Allied

Smash Master
As far as housing is concerned, contact Red Shadow me or Denti for housing issues and we'll try to see what we can do if we are going to whatever tournament that may come in the future.

Here's my cell 817-707-1698. Be sure to write it down if you have concerning issues with housing for tournaments. We'll see what we can do bro.

Big thanks to you and Neon for visiting my boards.
np dude do you text, i just copied it down. Uh yeah i just need a place to stay during the week / weekend when i'm in the area. I wouldnt be coming down for a tournament so yeah just lemme know.

i'll let u guys know when i actually would be coming down. should be this month though for like 2-3 weeks. i think more details later.

If I was still living in my old apartment, I would have definitely been able to house you... and I know mentioning this is not really helping your situation. lol
But yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting you new players in this area.
lol its cool thanks anyway.

Top Bottom