• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

D

Deleted member

No, I didn't forget to give it words. The cuteness speaks for itself. Brett you're blind.

D

Deleted member

I know what advice dog is. It originated from that mushroom board thread about kissing and everyone thought it was the cutest thing ever. The post was adored, and thus I had to place it here.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Are there any other themes we want besides super hero? I found the psd file for our current PR so now I can easily edit our current theme and add a different background and new girls. I'm fine with the hero theme but I wanted to throw out a couple others such as Paper Mario or Fire Emblem.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I don't know why you're starting to act like you run the scene, and how you run the things around here. Just because you're salty doesn't mean to take it out on other people to make yourself feel better, and honestly, yo. I'm losing respect for you, slowly, but surely. You're attitude is just plain ***, the way you acted as a T.O yesterday was just disgraceful, to the crew, and to the venue.

Overall summary, you ain't ****.

P.S: You can say whatever you want to counteract this post, but I promise you that I'll pay no mind to it, and no mind to your pathetic blabbering.

Sincerely, Someone's who is done with your ****.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I don't know why you're starting to act like you run the scene, and how you run the things around here. Just because you're salty doesn't mean to take it out on other people to make yourself feel better, and honestly, yo. I'm losing respect for you, slowly, but surely. You're attitude is just plain ***, the way you acted as a T.O yesterday was just disgraceful, to the crew, and to the venue.

P.S: You can say whatever you want to counteract this post, but I promise you that I'll pay no mind to it, and no mind to your pathetic blabbering.

Just....wow....
Hard truth, lyrical genius, spittin fire.

I do apologize for getting the payouts though. That is your responsibility and I was just trying to help since you were so actively involved in the games ALSM. That's my bad.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

I don't need anyone's ****ing respect.

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I don't have any clue what's going on.
But it sounds like at least a couple people need to chill out.

And if there's an explanation, I'd better hear both sides of the story from one person in a manner that does not provoke a negative response from anyone else.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I don't have any clue what's going on.
But it sounds like at least a couple people need to chill out.

And if there's an explanation, I'd better hear both sides of the story from one person in a manner that does not provoke a negative response from anyone else.
This is a question better asked in person, in private, at a later date. Let the salt rinse out. Then we can all sit down over some tea and crumpets.

Denti

Smash Master
Apparently they look like this.

Edit: If I have tea and crumpets am I aloud to add honey, butter or jam? Or does that just break the old English ritual of tea and crumpets or something

2nd Edit: I found my answer

Top Bottom