• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA GA Awesome Brik-Mobile: Carpool Van to GA!!---CANCLED---

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Me and NickRiddle came to the conclusion that 6 people+his car+8.5 hours of driving simply would not be fun+a bit expensive.

We did some numbers, and for just about the same price, or a little bit more, we can get a van. Tommy G will most likely be setting up his wii in the van, much like he did in his car for tournies before. So expect none-stop brawl/meleeing the whole way up. -Memories of tipped of 4 arrise-...

What does this mean for FL?

Well NickRiddle will STILL be driving his original car. Only difference is, I won't be in it.

Me and NickRiddle decided to EVENLY divide up the cost of the van and TOTAL gas for both vehicals, between the 12 players coming. This sounds most van to those just jumping on board, so they don't get stuck with any huge stupid bill, those already going with NickRiddle won't notice the difference that much.

I don't have the exact math for the gas, NickRiddle has done that, when he posts it I'll update this thead.
Van:$220
Gas:???
Final Total Per Person: $50 and you're in GA.

Keep in mind, housing will be free. I'm also considering giving back to the players in my van at least if I do well. Anyone else in the van can volunteer to do this as well, so FL as a whole doesn't lose money :)

So NickRiddle's car is as follows:
*Green Means Comfirmed/Yellow Is Interested/Red hasn't been contacted*
IF any of the below colors/information is incorrect please notify me so I can make the change as quickly as possible.

NickRiddle-Driver
Brianna-Shotgun/RightWindow
Galeon-RightWindow/Shotgun/2nd Driver?
Chaz-LeftWindow/*****/3rd Driver?
Flatsoda-LeftWindow/*****

That car is settled in stone.
NickRiddle Edit: Galeon might have work johns, like a *****.

My van (thus far and idealistically):
The tier 1 van (first choice/Priority)

Seibrik-Driver/Shotgun
Tommy G-Shotgun/2nd Driver
Hrnut-???
GDX-???
Shaky-Right Window/*****
Polmex-???
RedHalberd-???

If any of the above mentioned players cannot attend, someone from the waiting list, in order of COMFIRMED people (people in green), will be chosen to go.
Please state the seating arrangement you would best perfer, and 2nd best perfer. Also if you're willing to accept ***** seat, lemme know.
NO drivers will be needed outside of me and Tommy G. Thanks.

The Waiting List:
2. Adam(Fiu)-*****
3. DC-???
4. Brian(fiu)-???
5. Snipa-???

Let's make this awesome guys, ya got 2 weeks to plan ahead and save up.

Leaving friday afternoonish, returning asap sunday.

FLODA!

DC

Smash Cadet
Wow thanks for putting me on the waiting list, dbag.

EDIT: No **** that, I should have been on the list regardless. I use to get shotgun priority in this man's car, people!

Worst. Friend. Ever.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
those on the waiting list were already talking to us about going.

Tommy's going cuz he's a G with setups, driving, and directions ANd i <3 him

and polmex is going cuz he needs to learn from biglou, and he also happens to be redhalberds ride to orlando, where im picking people up.

im gona see if everyone can just meet me at gigs and we'll go from there.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
the partyvan sounds fun,

i wanna be in it.

but i like justin's driving.

you know, TURNING RIGHT IN FRONT OF GIANT SEMIS.

lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Wow thanks for putting me on the waiting list, dbag.

EDIT: No **** that, I should have been on the list regardless. I use to get shotgun priority in this man's car, people!

Worst. Friend. Ever.
Last I checked, you quit... So, that's why I didn't include you.

Also, to my knowledge, C/Galeon cannot go to this, so I have a spot open. Galeon, please post here so I know, or contact me somehow.

Really rough math of the pricing.

http://www.avis.com/car-rental/rese...esForm.pickUpLocation=MIA&ISSAMELOCATION=TRUE

Car = Free

Van = 245.00

245.00/12= ~20.00 per person

Total Miles Round Trip: 1126

Car MPG: ~25

Van MPG: ~19

Gallons Needed:
Car: ~45

Van: ~60

~3.00 a Gallon.

135.00 for car
180.00 for van
315.00 for both

135/5= 27.00 (Minus initial full tank)
~25.00 (With initial full tank)

180/7= 25.00 (Minus initial full tank)
~23.00 (With initial full tank)

315/12= 26.25 (Minus inital full tanks)
~22.00 (With initial full tanks)

Total = ~ 42 per person (12 people)

Now, I know that gas isn't 3.00 everywhere, but I am not sure of the exact pricing, so I rounded it off to that much. If anybody has a problem with that, then they should find the average gas prices in FL/GA so that this can be updated.
Everything is an approximation, since stops for food/gas andtraffic aren't taken into consideration. Please correct this if you would like to though. :3

DC

Smash Cadet
**** that **** I'm going with you Nick with Galeon isn't coming. Seibrik doesn't remember all the good times we had together but I know you did Griddles. **** that mother****ing bull**** I'm gonna enter this ****ing tournament and **** on peoples faces Too Good style.

****ing not including me in the car and ****...

I'll give you however much money you need. YOU HEARD THAT JAYBRIK?! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOURSSSSSS

EDIT: Or I dunno, maybe I'll just sleep that day. Let me know if Galeon can go, Griddlecakes.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
**** that **** I'm going with you Nick with Galeon isn't coming. Seibrik doesn't remember all the good times we had together but I know you did Griddles. **** that mother****ing bull**** I'm gonna enter this ****ing tournament and **** on peoples faces Too Good style.

****ing not including me in the car and ****...

I'll give you however much money you need. YOU HEARD THAT JAYBRIK?! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOURSSSSSS

EDIT: Or I dunno, maybe I'll just sleep that day. Let me know if Galeon can go, Griddlecakes.
If you can go, and would be willing to pay the money, I will consider you.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why consider him over the people that asked and comfirmed first?
they're who deserve spots, not a guy comming in ranting and ****..

especially when said person will just enter and stop trying half way, play ike and say "*** brawl"

or u can take people that wana legitly go, get better, and rep fl.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

especially when said person will just enter and stop trying half way, play ike and say "*** brawl"

or u can take people that wana legitly go, get better, and rep fl.
I didn't say I'd put him over anybody else. I said I'd consider him, as in put him on the list.

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh but you don't know... I asked Griddlecaeks a loooooooong time ago via aim if he had room in his car.

And if you couldn't tell, my post was a joke. If I was being serious it would have a lot more ****s ****s and ****s.

By the way where the hell is the $15 you owe me from money matches???

I REP KIRBY MOTHER****ERSSSS

No but seriously, if you have an open spot let me know. If you don't then w/e. I'm not going to die if I don't go like you.

EDIT: Wait did Seibrik just **** on my Ike? Did he forget about Yasumicon?

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Im actually really interested in going , partly because I've never left florida.
Gotta think of some way to make money. since I quit prostitution and what not.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im down. Count me in good sir!

Oh an !!!I!!! need to learn from biglou?

Naw, due to him being more patient and consistent makes him better in my personal opinion an weve talked about this.

Whats going to happen is our Luigi's will get 20 times better due to a collabo of 2 smexy elite players that happen to main Luigi an through much suffering has got to where they are now.

So when the 2 unite it will be a combo better than Goku and Vegeeta...

Even better thanvida guerra + booty shorts/skimpy outfits...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ooh, put me down for the left window seat in the van

if i have ***** seat im really gonna kill somebody. no joke

if me and nick (hrnut) go, we gonna destroy kingdom hearts DS multiplayer :laugh:

theres only 1 stipulation to picking me up...i work until 8 so im not home until 8:30pm. and i live literally 5-10 minutes away from gigs. so you can estimate on what time you'd be in that area anyway, and how much of a pain (if any) it would be for you guys to come get me. but im probably one of the most anal trip-planners in FL so i'd have everything completely packed and even in my car ready

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nice the hurry up thing...

Captain falcon and all of his 69 poses...My back will compose of that one day!!!

Cant wait fro this!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
GDX your asking alot considering i have to drive an hour out of my way to get to gigs anyways, and i was plannin on leaving my area around noon, meaning i'd be at gigs by 3:30-4 the latest.

please please please get that day off or something, get out early, i don't wana start a 5 hour drive from ur area starting at 9pm....

only way i would do that is if we stay at ur place, DO NOT SMASH, sleep right away, and wake up at like... 6 to head out and get to GA.

leme know waatchya wana do.

but Nipoo my original plan was to stay at the venue itself as housing friday and saturday nights, come back sunday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, ok. i didnt know where gigs was relative to your trip

well, i'll let you know if i can get anything off for that date. but just inform the backup list theres a good chance my spot will be free

Edit: The more i think about it, it would be too much money for me. If i were to get off of work somehow, it would be the 50 to get in the car, then 90 lost for the day of work i didnt do, and thats before even paying for the tourney and any food. So, thanks for the consideration, but i cant see this particular tourney being worth losing work money/time. so unless you get delayed and you'll be in my area by the time i get off work, dont worry about my spot :laugh:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Why don't you drive your car Seibrik/have other people help drive you. Have only 5 people go relative to the 7 that would go with the van, you'd save about $20 per person total on combined rental fee and gas even though there'd only be 10 people going instead of 12. It's like everyone else is paying $20 for 2 other people to go. GDX says he can't go and I might have pneumomediastinum johns, so I might not be able to go.

"OoS player who place top 4 receives a 50 dollar bonus into their original pot. In other words, i'll be bringing a potential 200 bucks to this tourney to give to outside players."

That was posted on the thread. Their award prices still have 100 extra in the parenthesis, though.

You guys should all split the money from the bonus cash to everyone in the cars; assuming they all pay.
$50=$4/person
$100=$8/person
$150=$13/person
$200=$17/person

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Why don't you drive your car Seibrik/have other people help drive you. Have only 5 people go relative to the 7 that would go with the van, you'd save about $20 per person total on combined rental fee and gas even though there'd only be 10 people going instead of 12. It's like everyone else is paying $20 for 2 other people to go. GDX says he can't go and I might have pneumomediastinum johns, so I might not be able to go.

"OoS player who place top 4 receives a 50 dollar bonus into their original pot. In other words, i'll be bringing a potential 200 bucks to this tourney to give to outside players."

That was posted on the thread. Their award prices still have 100 extra in the parenthesis, though.

You guys should all split the money from the bonus cash to everyone in the cars; assuming they all pay.
$50=$4/person
$100=$8/person
$150=$13/person
$200=$17/person
save 220 dollars from the van for the loss of 2 people?

i'd do it, but i'm not drivin.

~_~

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Really rough math of the pricing created by NickRiddle with $3.00/gallon for gas and edited with Tommy_G's change to $2.50/gallon for gas.

http://www.avis.com/car-rental/reser...ELOCATION=TRUE

Car = Free

Van = 245.00

Gallons Needed:

~2.50 a Gallon.

112.50 for car
150.00 for van
262.50 for both

112.50/5= 22.50 (Minus initial full tank)

150/7= 21.43 (Minus initial full tank)

262.50/12= 21.86 (Minus inital full tanks)

It is safe to assume 2.50 for gas. Average gas prices are about 2.50.
I have no idea where you got the initial tank calculations, but you shouldn't have to pay for one tank alone for this. You should return home with a full tank if you leave with a full tank.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Really rough math of the pricing created by NickRiddle with $3.00/gallon for gas and edited with Tommy_G's change to $2.50/gallon for gas.

http://www.avis.com/car-rental/reser...ELOCATION=TRUE

Car = Free

Van = 245.00

Gallons Needed:

~2.50 a Gallon.

112.50 for car
150.00 for van
262.50 for both

112.50/5= 22.50 (Minus initial full tank)

150/7= 21.43 (Minus initial full tank)

262.50/12= 21.86 (Minus inital full tanks)

It is safe to assume 2.50 for gas. Average gas prices are about 2.50.
I have no idea where you got the initial tank calculations, but you shouldn't have to pay for one tank alone for this. You should return home with a full tank if you leave with a full tank.
If the average is 2.50, then that's even better. I will admit that the prices are a little high, but it was done that way on purpose. (traffic, multiple stops, van going out of it's way to pick CFL up)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yea gas shot up to 2.50ish over the past two weeks.

Top Bottom