• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Lynch you still, because you're a VT. Anyways the plan I made at the end would catch anyone as scum, including RR and WL if they happened to be fake claiming.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and what if i had fakeclaimed a protective role, which I had considered doing because it lined up with my character perfectly, and it would go well with the no kill on night 1?

what plan >_>

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
lol, you'd still have gotten lynched. I'm pretty sure I can out argue you.

The Vig asdioh, jail gord plan. WL would be scum if I died and no one else did. You/Gord would be scum if one was vigged and flipped town. RR would be scum if You/Gord died and there was a second night kill as well

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Freaking jailers these days.

I wonder how good I really am at playing as scum.

1. DR Upick1
  2. DR Upick2
    [*]Dissidia
    [*]Diddy Kong Racing
    [*]Bingo
    [*]Pizza
    [*]Dexter
    [*]Touhou
    [*]DR Mindgamed
    [*]Utrick'd
    [*]Ducktales
  3. D. Gray Man

Just look at that town streak.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If anyone's getting MVP, it's RR.

If it wasn't for Ir taking control on him night 2, the scum were practically doomed.

Just one question:

RR, how'd you go from dexter cop play to this?
I dunno, I kinda just played and had all the scum as scum picks.

Freaking jailers these days.

I wonder how good I really am at playing as scum.

1. DR Upick1
  2. DR Upick2
    [*]Dissidia
    [*]Diddy Kong Racing
    [*]Bingo
    [*]Pizza
    [*]Dexter
    [*]Touhou
    [*]DR Mindgamed
    [*]Utrick'd
    [*]Ducktales
  3. D. Gray Man

Just look at that town streak.
I wanna be scum with you again.

X1-12

Smash Champion

If it wasn't for Ir taking control on him night 2, the scum were practically doomed.

Just one question:

Jumping in here but I don't really like this bolded bit, You give scum a role specifically to deal with the cop, and then when it gets used on the cop after him claiming you speak as though its unlucky that he got manipulated? Thats just part of the set-up and completely to be expected if you claim on D2.

I also remember when DH first came up with this idea for a set-up to me on AIM and it was like 15 players and stuff :p

RR how many times have you drawn a damn investigative role??

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It was so cool to see town **** so hard this game. Also major props to EBR for nailing just about the entire scum-team while they were alive.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Jumping in here but I don't really like this bolded bit, You give scum a role specifically to deal with the cop, and then when it gets used on the cop after him claiming you speak as though its unlucky that he got manipulated? Thats just part of the set-up and completely to be expected if you claim on D2.
I was using it as to show how well he did as cop. I know it was part of the setup.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
1. Dissidia
2. DKR
3. Bingo
4. Pizza
5. Touhou
6. Dexter
7. utrick'd
8. ducktales
9. dgray
10. pulp fiction
11. gurren laggan

man, still beat by asdioh.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It was so cool to see town **** so hard this game. Also major props to EBR for nailing just about the entire scum-team while they were alive.
most of town had IR, me and kuzi nailed july, was wrong about asdioh

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I had July too lol and Gord brought that up when he was like Gova kept asking me about July's "good posting". Asdioh is self explanitory :awesome: He felt so salty to me in game it was kind of funny.

Town just played well this game tbh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
salty during the game?
i just wanted you lynched because you were scummy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OMG.

Gord was so obv town here. Sheesh. I wish I could have more of that kinda gord in my town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Just one question:

...?

He copped someone, then claimed to get them lynched, but then he got his cop hijacked by the scum to engineer a cop clear for one of their number. We don't even get a mention when we pinned the scum team on Day 2. How do you even come up with that, DH?

Town:

Soup
RR

Null Leaning Town:

Gorf (curveball, ik)
WL (upon a scum july flip he moves up to strong town; upon town july he's remains here)
Bardull GLG Someone

Completely Null because of inactivity:

Zen

Null:

Asdioh

Scum:

IR
Gova
July

My one margin of error could be Asdioh replaced into one of IR or Gova, but after re-reading D2 specifically I'm way more confident on scumIR and scumGova.

There's also a question mark over Zen's head just because of the slot's inactivity.

Ready to vote/hammer July whenever we're ready for the flip.
Really? Not even a mention?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also notice that RR locked onto July for pressuring him to get active. I didn't think that was really scummy. I'm guessing he just doesn't like it when people tell him to stop lurking. Just a reminder, I will not refrain from doing so. But glad you did catch July tho.

I do think EBR did pretty damn well. He was nk'd for how good he did.

There wasn't even votes for MVP yet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also notice that RR locked onto July for pressuring him to get active. I didn't think that was really scummy. I'm guessing he just doesn't like it when people tell him to stop lurking. Just a reminder, I will not refrain from doing so. But glad you did catch July tho.

I do think EBR did pretty damn well. He was nk'd for how good he did.

There wasn't even votes for MVP yet.
Not why I copped him.

I copped him due to not posting anything conductive. Otherwise I would have copped Asdioh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Both are bad***es who don't take shiz and give town hell when they want their way. I'd honestly be afraid of that hydra. :rolleyes: (<-- Not sarcastic eyes)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I would definitely vouch for MVP: EBR

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Not why I copped him.

I copped him due to not posting anything conductive. Otherwise I would have copped Asdioh.
Oh, sorry then. I take that back. :bee: And what J said.

Expand on the "not posting anything conductive" Do you mean she didn't try to help town or fence sat alot?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vote: GORD

Yeah EBR does deserve mention, but so does Gord. : P

SO... reading the qt... Before I comment, I want to ask:

DH, you going to give mod comments? I want to see that.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote: No MvP

Idk who played well and who didn't but since I always do it I vote for no one :bee:

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
...?

He copped someone, then claimed to get them lynched, but then he got his cop hijacked by the scum to engineer a cop clear for one of their number. We don't even get a mention when we pinned the scum team on Day 2. How do you even come up with that, DH?

Really? Not even a mention?
Sorry, I had completely forgotten about you guys.

I guess you have a point about RR.

@Ran

I'll get to feedback when I have enough time: I''m on vacation (Again!) and have only around a half hour to post each day.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
EBR did great, but I didn't expect any less. After they died, I didn't want their work to go to rest, and Kuz makes a point. If I didn't push for ****** in LITERALLY EVERY POST, the thought of ****** scum would've slipped y'alls mind.

...And this is what happens when you don't lynch Gord D1 :troll:

This... or Pokemon... will probably be my last game in DGames for a while. It's just getting harder and harder to commit to playing well activity wise :/. But I'll say that I'm proud of my play this game. I WAS like the only one who refused to discount Asdioh ****** SvS :p. But yea as far as MVP either EBR for his awesome last minute play or me for following it out lol.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Nah, MVP should definitely go to Red Ruy. He played damn well this game and I want to reward him for it rather than letting it go to a guy like EBR, who routinely gets it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Red Ruy always gets cop. It's one of the bull**** things of mafia
JTB only lives through D1
Red Ruy always gets cop
Ryker always dies N1
WL will post reaction .gifs
Soup will **** up majorly because he decides to pull poorly-reasoned gambits.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Welcome to the game Asdioh, you are Town Asdioh.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Asdioh: don't even try to about a streak. I have never been scum (unless you count halo, which I replaced into. And that was my second game )

Though I'm kindof close between ebr and RR, I'm picking ebr, as just about everyone pointed out how ir took control of RR after claiming and became scum's plaything.

So yeah, MVP to ebr.

Top Bottom