• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
GG EVERYONE

i did great this game, well, i was right on one scum but i did goof with that whole WL thing, ^^;

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Town:

Soup
RR

Null Leaning Town:

Gorf (curveball, ik)
WL (upon a scum july flip he moves up to strong town; upon town july he's remains here)
Bardull GLG Someone

Completely Null because of inactivity:

Zen

Null:

Asdioh

Scum:

IR
Gova
July

My one margin of error could be Asdioh replaced into one of IR or Gova, but after re-reading D2 specifically I'm way more confident on scumIR and scumGova.

There's also a question mark over Zen's head just because of the slot's inactivity.

Ready to vote/hammer July whenever we're ready for the flip.
and then we got nk'd

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And if I hadn't worked my *** off to make a countercase against IR to save Gordito, you would have lynched him over IR.

At that point IR was already in control of RR so any more mislynches would have been detrimental.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: Was gonna vote gheb again but lol DH decides to modkill and i go V/LA ;/

#HBC | ѕoup

And if I hadn't worked my *** off to make a countercase against IR to save Gordito, you would have lynched him over IR.

At that point IR was already in control of RR so any more mislynches would have been detrimental.
No, i believe i was having second thoughts even before your case on gordito, i did trust your read on him though so it did help, but most of also had IR as scum for the longest time, your case was a nice boost though, so for that reason if there is a MVP

you
RR
me

is where i would decide to put it between, i had stumbles here and there but it was a strong game for me, i was right on AA, right on July, uhh..right on IR? and etc. etc.

RR had somewhat of a good cop play but apparently DH messed up something so nyeh

and you did good too ofc for reasons already stated and known.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Honestly, even after my death the one that was responsible for IR's death was Gordito. If he had not pushed him every waking second of the Day he would have probably slipped by because everyone else had cold feat. IR was in control of RR by that time and could have kept playing with results all he pleased if he had been alive, therefore his death at that time probably won the game for town.

If my slot doesn't get MVP, he should.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm amazed at the lack of "wtf Asdioh actually got scum for once?!?!"

and did you think IR vs Asdioh was TvS? Remember when people found it hard to believe we were scummates, because we were on each other's wagons at L-2 day 1? :bee:

Except Gordito, who correctly called us scummates right off the bat. :p

honestly I played pretty poorly, D1 in particular. I didn't have a plan or anything, and even though I've played like 10 straight town games and expected to be able to fake it convincingly, people didn't like me. It's interesting that Zen thought I was scummy without even reading D1.

Also IR's ability: he could take control of a person that was voting for the same target as him. That's why RR got an inno on me, and that's why RR got no result N3.
We controlled Gordito Day/Night 1, and the mod told us they could only target dead people.
Which confused the hell out of us, because we thought that he meant IR's ability. We controlled Gordito because I (thanks to flavor speculation, and looking at his faked posting restriction) thought he was Bookman, town doctor, and wanted to nullify his stuff. So when we were told we could only target the player that was night killed, we thought it meant we had to force Gordito to target the player we planned to NK, which obviously would save him from NK.

Long story short we were confused. We also didn't realize the deadline was a certain day, thanks to midnight deadlines confusing all of us. So we talked about it for a long time, and ended up sending in the NK late... and DH had no mercy about that :/

I think you can figure out for yourselves how that affected us this game. Consider that I was hunting for the cop night 1, and narrowed the night kill down to RR and Gova... and we tried to kill Gova but it didn't go through. Then my later kill of WL didn't go through thanks to Gova jailing him.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lol @ the mod telling you Gordito could only target dead people...........

basically like saying oh hey he's a forensic inspector.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
not a big deal imo.

besides, none of us knew what someone that targeted dead people would do. i was thinking he was some kind of indy that won once he "resurrected" a number of dead people or something lol.

honestly with the way IR's role was described, and the flip of a gravedigger, I thought we were almost certainly looking for a Watcher, not a that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
But Gheb hosted Castlevania and the main PR scheme behind that WAS a gravedigger and forensics inspector. How did he not know?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I pushed Gord due to his play later of, "Just lynch" which wasn't compelling at all. Like others I would have pushed IR at that point if not for the mod kill.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
you can probably see now why I wanted WL to shoot me, instead of Gova jailing me. I was screwed either way, my only hope was for WL to change his mind and shoot someone else, which was unlikely.

Anyway it seems like a pretty good setup. It's just really unfortunate what happened night 1 :/

edit: read post number 53 in our QT

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
LOL, DH made the right call. It is your fault for not asking for clarification/sending your action in early. I know I sent DH a PM asking about the deadline so why didn't you guys? lol

Also, I'm too good at that night actions. Protecting RR with the power of wifom!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
dude RR WHAT KIND OF CRUMB

I felt so bad. I narrowed it down to you and Gova (both the most important PRs btw) and thought Gova was more likely to be cop because he was scummy. Then July mentioned your pictures, and I was like "nah he does that every game"
then I felt bad because you investigated her.

also RR. good copping, you targeted scum nights 1, 2, and 3

LOL, DH made the right call. It is your fault for not asking for clarification/sending your action in early. I know I sent DH a PM asking about the deadline so why didn't you guys? lol
look at post number 89 :/
DH was on vacation or something. He said something about being stressed about the deadline, which was really weird for me because I don't think the world will end if the thread opens a couple days late.
He could have caught that post and corrected us, but then again I guess I can't expect him to read every single QT post.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
dude RR WHAT KIND OF CRUMB

I felt so bad. I narrowed it down to you and Gova (both the most important PRs btw) and thought Gova was more likely to be cop because he was scummy. Then July mentioned your pictures, and I was like "nah he does that every game"
then I felt bad because you investigated her.

also RR. good copping, you targeted scum nights 1, 2, and 3

I was intending to look like a VT trying to draw a night kill, were really cop crumbs.

Risky but I wanted to try it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Should have sent him a PM. Better safe than sorry.
Dude, the thought that we were wrong about the deadline hadn't even crossed my mind. None of the four of us thought we were wrong. The only doubt I showed was that one post in the QT, which I clearly said that I thought the deadline was a certain time, and left it at that.

Notice how he started making the deadlines 11:59 PM after that? :p

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, EBR dying was probably the best thing ever for me since he was most likely gonna push my lynch the next day lol.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This was the game where I completely reevaluated how to play scum, I did so bad :|

also,

Erb is thw scaoriwst hydra I've seen ?ol,

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
If anyone's getting MVP, it's RR.

If it wasn't for Ir taking control on him night 2, the scum were practically doomed.

Just one question:

RR, how'd you go from dexter cop play to this?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
game made me realize I don't like follow the cop scenarios :p
it was balanced by IR's ability though.

I think the only improvement that could have been made to RR's play is if he possibly didn't claim on D2, and instead found reasons to push July. That would have given better connections between us, and he might not have been figured out as the cop. Maybe.

And I tried to warn you guys not to just blindly follow innocents :mistyface:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I think a more accurate lesson that should be learned is that once the cop outs himself with a result, every result gained AFTER that one should always be taken with a grain of salt.

RR did the right thing about outing himself to get July lynched but people should have realized that until a manipulative scum pr flips, all of his results after that can be tampered with.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's more like you followed us. You didn't even do anything lol.
I was scum.

No Gova, you didn't do anything :mad:
You were so scummy that I eventually realized you had to be the doctor.

I think a more accurate lesson that should be learned is that once the cop outs himself with a result, every result gained AFTER that one should always be taken with a grain of salt.

RR did the right thing about outing himself to get July lynched but people should have realized that until a manipulative scum pr flips, all of his results after that can be tampered with.
yar

lynch guilties, be wary of innos.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kuz is right after IR flipped, I should have went back onto Asdioh scum. I didn't know Puppetier was garanteed or chance so I was unsure, should have assumed such. Pretty much I thought godfather was possible with it, but looks like I was wrong on that.

Still can't beleive I targetted all three scum in order.

WL might be an idea for MvP if not me, read wise he was more on top of it. I may have copped correctly but he caught liars and noticed the Asdioh is technically cleared thing I was thinking.

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That would have been bad if you guys technically cleared Asdioh lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so if laundry had died and i hadn't, what would you guys have done?

Top Bottom