• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
watching shows who visited that player, unless you think gord is going to be nk'ed watching him is dumb. tracking him would be usefull though.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Ya know you totes shouldn't kill toNight cuz that'd be absolutely ********. But I'll vote Zen if he wasn't hammered already.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
thats kinda why i wanted wl kill someone because if he is scum, were controlling his nk. even if we ml and there are two town nk's we'd be in lylo with possibly 2 clears. i can understand both sentiments though

:phone:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Wasn't washed jailed last night? Why aren't you guys looking into that?
Sold that Zen is scum after this post. Seems like frantic scum trying to deflect onto people that have a reasonable shot of being deflected to.

Because he jailed me every night, not just last night.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You know Washed, go ahead and shoot Gord. Watcher gives us little, this covers everything very nicely.

Asdioh will be cleared because of the jail, Gord will die so everyone is happy with that angle, I'm a proven cop, Gova makes sense with Washed's posts, The game will go into a three man Lylo if Zen is not scum and we didn't catch them.

Yeah screw the watch, vig Gord all the way.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You know Washed, go ahead and shoot Gord. Watcher gives us little, this covers everything very nicely.

Asdioh will be cleared because of the jail, Gord will die so everyone is happy with that angle, I'm a proven cop, Gova makes sense with Washed's posts, The game will go into a three man Lylo if Zen is not scum and we didn't catch them.

Yeah screw the watch, vig Gord all the way.
vig me, jail gord imo.

i don't want to be in lylo again :c

though I did realize something: we're not looking for an indy. Assuming Gord's ability is true, which it most likely is, we're looking for a mafia ninja, since there have been NKs he couldn't see right? And we're not looking for a godfather, since IR's character seems to be the "godfather" of the bad guys, and it wouldn't make sense for anyone else to be it.
Which seems to me to leave scum between Zen and WL, and WL only because of the jail + no kill. I had a town read on him though, so @_@

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen VT
Asdioh VT
WL JoaT
Gordito Deadguychecker
RR Cop
Gova Jailer

welp

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and also I doubt Gord's lying about his claim because the only other claimed tracking/watching ability is a one-shot track from the JoaT. Which would be stupidly gimped by a gravedigger.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol

"I wonder why Gova hasn't been protecting RR"
"...oh right because that would roleblock him"
:facepalm:

Has Zen been hammered already?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sold that Zen is scum after this post. Seems like frantic scum trying to deflect onto people that have a reasonable shot of being deflected to.

Because he jailed me every night, not just last night.
You do realize I had already been hammered at that point?

As for the jail thing, there's 3 scum. You could have sent it in n1 and were roleblocked so your scummates did it from then on until last night where you were the only one left.

I think the last scum is likely Asdioh though.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, actually I think WL should vig asdioh instead and I'll just jail gord. If both zen and asdioh flip town then we know one of the claim pr's are lying and it takes that avenue away from scum to try and PoE it to asdioh because he's a vt if we go with the current plan. Thoughts?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Uh, actually I think WL should vig asdioh instead and I'll just jail gord. If both zen and asdioh flip town then we know one of the claim pr's are lying and it takes that avenue away from scum to try and PoE it to asdioh because he's a vt if we go with the current plan. Thoughts?
that's what I've been saying :bee:
Also, I jailed WL every single night Asdioh.
oh, right. derp

You're not going to say anything about the above?
\(o_o)/ I'm town?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
WL, you need let me know what you think of the plan before DH starts night up!!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, if Gord is telling the truth, WL can't be scum because he was roleblocked every night and thus couldn't carry out the ninja kills if there is indeed a ninja or w/e.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Then who could be, if not Zen? Red Ruy? Cop makes sense in a game that has a jailer. You? Ehhh, you're clearing WL based on your own role. Me? I can't be inno AND a ninja, can I?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
though I did realize something: we're not looking for an indy. Assuming Gord's ability is true, which it most likely is, we're looking for a mafia ninja, since there have been NKs he couldn't see right? And we're not looking for a godfather, since IR's character seems to be the "godfather" of the bad guys, and it wouldn't make sense for anyone else to be it.
Which seems to me to leave scum between Zen and WL, and WL only because of the jail + no kill. I had a town read on him though, so @_@
This is why I think it is mafia. The mafia has been sending in kills, but Gord hasn't seen them.

If it were an indy, what kind do you think it would be? It's not a serial killer, since there have been 0 or 1 kills every night. If it were any other type of indy, I daresay they would have won by now, but I wouldn't totally bet on that.

If it is an indy, all the more reason for me to be removed from the game because I don't trust my indy hunting skills :p

#HBC | Gorf

Sourcing is fun http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10918&start=500

Some puppeteer role from a mafiascum game said:
You are allied with the Puppeteer’s Apprentice [PlayerName], and you can talk at night in this QT: [link]. Every night, you choose someone to “puppeteer”. If that person has any night/day powers, you gain them for that night/day. You then kill your “puppet” that night. You win when the Puppeteers compose 50% of the town or nothing can prevent the same.
It also went along with this:

Puppeteer APPRENTICE :O! said:
You are allied with the Puppeteer [PlayerName], and you can talk at night in this QT: [link]. If the Puppeteer dies, every night you choose someone to “puppeteer”. If that person has any night/day powers, you gain them for that night/day. You then kill your “puppet” that night. You win when the Puppeteers compose 50% of the town or nothing can prevent the same.

#HBC | Gorf

Just in case that might be of use. It'd be an interesting role, and tbh, I don't see it's ability to NOT have a scummate, whether from the second role or from the fact that it's not that strong of a role.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That's not what we're dealing with. That role doesn't have a mafia win-con and it would be too unfair to give that win-con to scum.

WL vig asdioh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Those abilities sound weird.
I imagine it has something to do with controlling people. It might have something to do with dead people, I remember when I was looking up characters, Akumas have something to do with dead people, don't they?

Wasn't someone here knowledgeable of the anime? Would you say anyone in the show would make sense as a ninja?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Gordito (0) -
Zen (4)- Asdioh, Washed, RR, Gord
Red Ryu
Asdioh
laundry
Gova

Zen, Clloud Nyne, Vanilla Order Member, has been killed.

Night 5 begins, deadline set to friday, august 5th, 11:59 pm

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
When the morning came, it first seemed like a tragedy.

When they woke up, they seemed to immediately realize that something was wrong.

Kanda was missing.

After a search, they, unforntunatley, found kanda's dead body, located outside the headquarters .

Washed laundry, Kanda yuu, Order Jack of All trades, Has died during the night.

But, at near there same spot, they found someone else.

The last of their enemies.

Asdioh, Noah Clean Cut- Hitman, has died during the night .

Finally, they were safe.

Gordito, Reever Wenham, Order Forensic Investigator, survived until endgame.

Red Ruy, Allen walker, Order Cop, survived until endgame.

Gova, Komuiu lee, Order Jailer, survived until endgame.

TOWN WINS!

Top Bottom