• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
How so? I don't trust you and have made that perfectly clear. I don't have any reasons to gain trust from you from that answer, so I'm disappointed. But you're right, so I'm leaving you be on it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Considered scum by who? Can you not read? I said I only read his few posts. I hadn't read anything else in the game at that point. Even if I had, why would other people thinking he is scum affect my personal read?

Seriously all you have to do is think.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I didn't get a chance to protest Gheb's ****ty claim because the modkill happened while I was asleep with no warning at all. I'm sorry, but that's ****ish and hurts town and if he's going to leave his thread unlocked, I'm seizing an opportunity. I got my warning, I'm not doing it again, and I talked to him in PM about it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
RR, did DH respond yet? He edited in Soup's role which was vanilla order member.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
RR, did DH respond yet? He edited in Soup's role which was vanilla order member.
Oh.
Soup, Arystar krory the 3rd, vanilla order member, has died

Day 4 begins. Deadline set to tuesday, 8/1, 11:59 pm EST.
That's weird.

I'm going to assume that RR was roleblocked. The weird thing is, why wasn't he roleblocked N2? Only guess is one-shot roleblocker, or one that can only do it every other night, or... "delayed" roleblocker or something :troll:

I'm fine with IR's lynch whenever. I think I've said everything I need to.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Considered scum by who? Can you not read? I said I only read his few posts. I hadn't read anything else in the game at that point. Even if I had, why would other people thinking he is scum affect my personal read?

Seriously all you have to do is think.
Your blatant laziness to not read only furthers why you having Gord as your towniest and trustworthy person is dumb. Yes what others say should if you read the reasoning, you put faith in him and then later pull a 180 saying he is not cleared.

Yet before you were trusting him above, WL, Soup, myself, and Asdioh whom all were far more town than he was at the time.

Don't care if you don't trust my reads, the fact you trusted a scummy person was far worse.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Gordito (2) JTB, IR
Zen (0)
Red Ryu (0)
Asdioh (0)
laundry (0)
Gova (0)
Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb) (3) gord, Asdioh, RR

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Inglorious *******, Millenium earl, Mafia Puppeteer, has been killed.

Night 4 begins, deadline set to Sunday, 7/31 11:59 pm EST

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
As everyone awoke, they found it to be exactly the same as when they went to sleep.

Day 5 begins! Deadline set to Wednesday, August 10th, 11:59 pm EST

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Get bodied, scum. Since there was no kill, we can now afford two mislynches, right?

Vote: Zen

not surprised Gova is inno after the IR scumflip. Like I said, it would be weird for them to be scum together, based on early game stuff.
Pretty sure Zen is the last scum.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I think it's just more likely that the doc protected succesfully, rather than there being an indy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
actually I think I was wrong about the two mislynches. we can still only afford one, assuming the last scum has the ability to kill, right?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
More or less why I think a mass claim is ok, if we got one mislynch left and possible indy mass claim is acceptable.

However I want full approval from everyone on this.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://dgrayman.wikia.com/wiki/Millennium_Earl

Dare I flavor speculate? This guy seems like "the big boss," so if the last scum is mafia along with him, godfather seems unlikely. I'm not sure what a "puppeteer" does, but it's probably something like what IR claimed it does, though more likely it's close to a roleblocker and he used it on RR.

unrelated but he kind of looks like this guy from cowboy bebop:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Zen you have a lot of work ahead of you, I trust Gord on an IR scum flip, Washed has been very town this game to me, assuming no Godfather you are my #1 pick.

Who is are your scum pick(s) and why?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Alright. While I don't know for sure, I'd say there's a Jailer. I've been roleblocked N2 and N3 and I'm not sure if I was roleblocked yet last night (I didn't receive a result so I'm kind of guessing so). It doesn't make sense for scum to spontaneously roleblock me n2 and then keep roleblocking me each night. They didn't know I was a power role, and they weren't cockblocking Red Ruy, who should be drawing roleblocks like the plague. I'm much more likely to believe Red Ruy is what he claims to be than scum who pulled off one hell of a ballsy claim.

I am a JoaT. I've tried killing Zen N2 and N3 and then tried to track Gova last night.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Just out of curiosity, who's your character?

And what are your powers as a Joat?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
We lynch Zen toDay, especially since there was no NK. But I also like a massclaim upon ML. Not toDay, because that's silly and unnecessary. Laundry is town, I am town, Ruy is town for sure. Me and Laundry are cleared based on play because there's no way you squares can call us scum from who's already flipped. There's almost no possibility of an indy in my head, 8 v 3 v 1 just seems unfair. I'm pre' sure that I remember seeing "Puppeteer" from another game, maybe Dissidia. In the end, Vote: Zen. We gotta dwindle our numbers.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I am Cloud Nyne, Vanilla Order Member.

I think Asdioh is possibly scum. I thouht his play was odd this game, and even though he had a clear on him he still felt the need to defend himself as if he knew he would eventually be not cleared.

Top Bottom