• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
WL, where is the contradiction? Using the power on our slot and sending in a no-target are interchangeable, I don't know what you are getting at.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sounds good. You can cop me or Gova n_n;

Ryu, did you PM the mod to make sure he didn't forget to send you your result?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rereading a bit in case I die toNight. Even if we hammer him we'll probably have some time before DH gets here, so I'll say what's on my mind now.

It's pretty clear that IR is scum, so I'm looking for his most likely partner. Coulda done this yesterDay but SUDDEN MODKILL >_>
Looking at Gova, as he has been my scumpick pretty much all game. However, I'm having trouble seeing him as partnered with IR/July, partly because of the wagon on me that WL pointed out: 3 scum all alone on one wagon? Possible, but I doubt it. I still think Gova has been extremely scummy and lacking input all game though :/
Vote: Gova

I'm jealous of your pretty face.
RVS vote on Gova, shouldn't say too much, but I doubt he would vote his scummate that early. idk

Right now I'm starting to consider Zen most likely to be his scummate. Obviously, there's nothing from D1 to prove that, and D1 is probably the most important for reads. *coughTouhoucough*

WL, keep up the good work.

Gord, why do I need a wagon over anyone else?

Asdioh u so scum y, trying to appeal to WL by switching your vote?

unvote
Vote: Asdioh

Dork, please try to get the vote counts correct, JTB is not voting for WL.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12920919&postcount=342 oh hey thanks for reminding me why you think WL is town, Asdioh.

Between him and Gord, I have more confidence in WL being town. I think Gord is town, but I'll leave that read up to other people that are more confident in it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12925356&postcount=413
I don't really like how Gord gets the AA wagon going, but he HAS been pressing IR scum since forever. If he's scum that's just been trying to bus him most of the game, then I'm impressed.

ToMorrow, put a big focus on D1 imo. D2 was kind of derp because of the guilty, except maybe for EBR's bunch of posts. D3 was also kind of derp because it suddenly ended.

...or we could just go by cop results, that works too.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Like, seriously, I'm flabbergasted why this day just didn't start and end with an IR quickwagon. It was an obvious lie when he claimed he delayed an NKill but then no NKill happened N2. And if that somehow wasn't enough, then the obvious contradiction in forgetting what you claimed your role did should be enough to sell it to anyone.
Missed this post.

We already went over this yesterDay.

I assume that either the 2nd kill got "overruled" by the first or a Doctor/BP hit happened on N2. Or maybe Gorf isn't scum and N1 just had a successful Doc. There are a lot of options, which is why I'm not banking on Gorfscum atm.

:059:
We don't know what happened. But to ignore our post about it and call us liars is a bit ridiculous.

Gorf, when are you going to respond to Gheb's walls from yesterDay?

Asdioh's scumhunting is so full of WIFOM, I don't really care much for what he says.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
JTB said:
Gorf, when are you going to respond to Gheb's walls from yesterDay?
If it wasn't obvious, then consider this my acknowledgement of those walls being present, and me saying that I am not going to take my time responding to every little point. I responded to the flaws, because the rest was just steamy, greasy, Austrian diarrhea coming out of GBizzle's bum. Heck, your alluding to the walls REASSURES me that you're scum. Shii, you seriously think that you can pull a ML on me at this point? A hint of advise that I'd give you at this point, if GBizzle didn't already give it to you: you have the opportunity to self hammer. Dude, just do it. You have every opportunity to end this Day for us. As scum, that'd be your best choice. As scum that is STILL trying to convince this town he's town for some godforsaken reason... I guess you can do what you please. But you've lost man. You've lost.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gorf, all you have been about is lynching us in hope of a scum flip and pointing out that you are cleared upon our scum flip. You even appealed to Asdioh to give you his vote in your 846. And if you think your 1159 demonstrates that you are town, anyone with half a brain can do that.

I don't agree with needing to lynch our slot just to put pressure on Gorf. I've been in way too many situations in which it hasn't worked. Get rid of Gorfscum now and let's clean up this game.

I'm not scum, I'm not going to self hammer.

Vote: Gordito

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf, all you have been about is lynching us in hope of a scum flip and pointing out that you are cleared upon our scum flip. You even appealed to Asdioh to give you his vote in your 846. And if you think your 1159 demonstrates that you are town, anyone with half a brain can do that.
I haven't been hoping for a scum flip, I've just been waiting for the rest of town to have that 100% clearance that you're, indeed, scum. I'm not cleared upon your scum flip you dope, I'm cleared because I'm town and the people in this game aren't that bleck to not see it. And that last part? Cute. You should seriously consider checking in with GBizzle before posting in here.

JTBleck said:
I don't agree with needing to lynch our slot just to put pressure on Gorf. I've been in way too many situations in which it hasn't worked. Get rid of Gorfscum now and let's clean up this game.
I lol'd.

JTBleck said:
I'm not scum, I'm not going to self hammer.
We all believe you, I promise.

And oh by the way... your slot doesn't have a scum read on me anymore remember?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You are implying that both players can't have conflicting reads.

And you aren't cleared upon our flip? So why are you directing the cop towards the inactives so much?

#HBC | Gorf

You don't get it. I'll explain it to ya if you're still curious after endgame.

Pfft, I'm not cleared upon you flip :p. I'm cleared because I'm town and everybody in this game knows it no matter how hard some don't wanna say it. Inactives are non entities and can't be read nearly as easily as active players... Which is why it's easier to just have clears on em.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
vote: IR

This is our lynch today. Obvious role blocker is hella ****ing obvious and I'm surprised no one else caught the contradiction in his role.
JTB already mentioned it but I don't see the contradiction? If anything, I'm more suspect of the fact that RR didn't get a result back even if it was a no result which is usually the case when roleblocked. I'm not sure how it would work with something like a delayer but it could be that RR's action was successful it's just that he can't get his result till the next night.

Really? I'd call him scum off his #263.

I take back my scum read on Zen, didn't look at the full context of his Gova push today. I still don't trust him though.
What's the full context? His post saying no town would every say something like that? Because that's really dumb and I'm going to use Gord as an example since it's the most recent. I'm pretty sure you think Gord is town right now if not then welp. The bolded is basically the same thing I did just with a shorter span. And you might be like "oh, well there's going to be flips involved and stuff" which doesn't really change my point because as new information comes a long reads will change. What does it matter if it's one Day, one case, or one post? This is a null tell but Zen is calling me scum for it.

Ruy, do NOT investigate either me or WashedLaundry. I have a confident enough read now that Laundry is town (until toMorrow, when I decide to reassess things). Me and Laundry are currently the two players alive that I can trust will help town win this game in lylo. Ultimately, it'll dwindle down to you either deciding between two inno's, or deciding between and inno and a nonvariable. Here are the following players that will be alive after toDay:
Also Gord, let RR cop whoever he wants.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What I don't understand is why he would claim that, instead of something safer like VT. The "I targeted myself" instead of choosing no action or whatever is mindblowingly dumb, however.

I won't vote for now because I don't want him to quickhammer, and I want to see if Soup's role not being posted was a mistake. Other than that, I'm fine with an IR lynch toDay.
Would you honestly believe him if he claimed VT?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Man wish I noticed that rather than thinking about the possibilities too much.
The whole trick to figuring out a bull**** claim is to just ignore all the possibilities and look at it. If it sounds ridiculous, it probably is.

Protip: Delayer sounds like a hella ridiculous role.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
WL, where is the contradiction? Using the power on our slot and sending in a no-target are interchangeable, I don't know what you are getting at.
Man, your story is so damn inconsistent. First it was that you targeted yourself, now it's that you didn't even use it. Backpedaling is not going to better your position.

#HBC | Gorf

WL said:
Also, Gova and IR are confirmed last scum team. I just figured everything out.
Yea, I'd probably say Gova+IR confirm'd scum team. Unless Zen flips guilty. That's the only thing that I can see that'd allude to Gova town at this point.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gord aint cleared O_O

I will do my best to show you I'm town guys n_n! Take me to lylo and we will lynch Gova together :smash:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and the mod's also v/la or something so we might not see a flip soon regardless of if we hammer.

btw I thought he was at L-1

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
EBR: The School of the Undefeated of the East!
Asdioh: The winds of Kings!
EBR: Zenshin!
Asdioh: Keiretsu!
EBR: Tempa Kyouran!
Asdioh & EBR: LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!!

Vote: Inglorious *******

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Maybe he's just talking about the difference between having a town read and a town clear.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
1. I had read nothing at that point. I was merely basing my read off the vibe I felt from his few posts.
2. Just because I have a town read on him doesn't mean he is cleared.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I still don't even get why you picked Gord out of anyone else. Even with skimming you would have seen others were more trustworthy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That's what I'm saying. You said you weren't satisfied. Yet you dropped it. By saying you aren't satisfied you are leaving the door open to try and paint me as scum later.

@Ruy:

I felt Asdioh was scummy. And I don't trust your ability to read people. I do Gord's.

Top Bottom