• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
K.

I'm Town Forensic Investigator. I don't know my character because I accidentally deleted my Role PM and Dark Horse is having trouble sending me another one. Basically, I'm the reason there was an [unknown] gravedigger. When I saw we ML'd, I was like :/... But when I saw it was the gravedigger, I was jumping with joy :p. N1 I didn't do anything... cuz obv I can't. N2 I didn't do anything... cuz obv there was no NK. N3 and N4 I got no visit, so that's really what leads me to believe that the last mafiat is not a godfather, but rather, a ninja. I was praying and hoping that's what Gheb would flip, but he didn't. And no there was no kill last Night... so I can't do shiz toNight.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Don't like that claim. Unprovable bull**** is the most annoying but after Gheb's flip, I don't think I'd lynch you anyway.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Just saying, a no lynch is the best option for today. Assuming that scum can night kill, Ryu can only use one investigation if we lynch today; however, through no lynching, he gains another investigation. He can use both of these investigations on Laundry and Gord and we can lynch myself tomorrow (unless he gets a guilty from the first person he investigates).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Zen, it would be better to just lynch somone today, let RR invesitage someone and then NL, if we mislynch toDay imo. Or, if WL is telling the truth, lynch someone today, have WL kill one person and RR investigate the other.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Laundry, explain the useless gravedigger then.

@Gova The thing is that I investigate the body after it flips. EBR flipped at the start of D3. So I had to investigate N3. Soup flipped at the start of D4. So I had to investigate N4.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That's not how forensic invesitgator works... They are a day power, I'm almost positive. Otherwise you'd just be guessing who gets night killed effectively making the role useless. Unless you're just so dumb that you decided to investigate someone that wasn't NK'ed. Also you couldn't have done anything N4 since there wasn't a NK.

brb checking castlevania mafia since I know swiss was a forensic investigator there.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Actually nevermind I just read that wrong, still gonna check castlevania mafia though.

ninja's

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
We lynch Zen toDay, especially since there was no NK. But I also like a massclaim upon ML. Not toDay, because that's silly and unnecessary. Laundry is town, I am town, Ruy is town for sure. Me and Laundry are cleared based on play because there's no way you squares can call us scum from who's already flipped. There's almost no possibility of an indy in my head, 8 v 3 v 1 just seems unfair. I'm pre' sure that I remember seeing "Puppeteer" from another game, maybe Dissidia. In the end, Vote: Zen. We gotta dwindle our numbers.
8v2v1 is possible though.

K.

I'm Town Forensic Investigator. I don't know my character because I accidentally deleted my Role PM and Dark Horse is having trouble sending me another one. Basically, I'm the reason there was an [unknown] gravedigger. When I saw we ML'd, I was like :/... But when I saw it was the gravedigger, I was jumping with joy :p. N1 I didn't do anything... cuz obv I can't. N2 I didn't do anything... cuz obv there was no NK. N3 and N4 I got no visit, so that's really what leads me to believe that the last mafiat is not a godfather, but rather, a ninja. I was praying and hoping that's what Gheb would flip, but he didn't. And no there was no kill last Night... so I can't do shiz toNight.
Don't like that claim. Unprovable bull**** is the most annoying but after Gheb's flip, I don't think I'd lynch you anyway.
unless there's a tracker or watcher, I believe this claim. otherwise the gravedigger is derp

I don't care if I claim. I'm Froi Tiedoll, Vanilla Order Member.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The Forensic Investigator is an investigative role that can target a dead player to learn the names of everyone who targeted that dead player since the beginning of the game. For instance, if Player A Tracks Player B on Night 1, Player C Jails Player B on Night 2, Scum D kills Player B on Night 3, and Forensic Investigator E examines Player B on Night 4; Player E will receive a result saying that players A, C, D, and E targeted Player B at some point. Despite how this example turned out, the order in which the names are listed should be arbitrary (that is, not exactly in the order in which they targeted the player).

Votes do not count as targeting actions for purposes of this role.

This role is usually pro-Town, but has potential as an anti-Town role.
Gova let's hear it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Komui Lee, Order Jailer. Jailed WL every night because he asked me to have his back.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thia makes Washed more plausible as town like I already thought, Gova is town, Asdioh I'll trust my results.

Gord or Zen then...I'm leaning on Zen all the way.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I think, it should be more like, lynch Zen, WL kills Gord, I jail asdioh.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Why you guys hammer so soon!? Kill, Gord and I'll jail asdioh. If WL, watches anyone it should be me or RR since we're the most likely to be Nk'ed

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Watching Gord is useless if he's scum though. He can track gord I guess.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Actually, if you want to use your NK, WL, I don't mind if you use it on me. I don't really want to be alive in LYLO again because it never ends well for me.

Top Bottom