• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martel Hammer

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys think that after this tournament both parties will walk away with a little bit more respect for each others communities?
Or, will we regress into more "brawl vs. melee" flame fests?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
And I'm getting excited for Melee results of players I didn't even know of until only a few months ago. Following the hype that is this thread makes me want to get good at Melee XD.
Melee is much more fun when your good then when you suck. My cf is pretty **** thats why i play melee. I cans perfect multi moonwalk.:bee:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Melee is much more fun when your good then when you suck. My cf is pretty **** thats why i play melee. I cans perfect multi moonwalk.:bee:
Oh trust me I know... I played casual party melee since it's release (I was regrettably unaware of the competitive scene for a looooong time) and amongst my group of scrubby friends I was considered really good.... now I've actually got some competitive Melee experience and the beginning of that was a rude awakening lol. I've just been playing Jiggs in Melee recently while I work on improving my tech-skill so I can play a character I actually want to (Sheik or Samus mainly).

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Day 1 results are up on AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3968

You're welcome :).
thanks a lot!

I think simply posting a bracket image tomorrow and sunday will probably be the best way to keep things updated rather than a few epic matches people will get to see everything thats going on (sort of). It's possible right? seeing as some people have been posting actual pictures.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Welp they are in the losers bracket they lost to Half Demon + Catnip.... -.-

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
He teamed with Fiction, poyo.

BTW what's m2k's team name for melee? I was looking at the bracket and I didn't see any sign of something that he would be in.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ LOL @ PIC

M2K is with Fiction team name : i bet that's scary.

EDIT : lol @ poyo's pic.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom