• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

malva00

Smash Master
never been to the restaurant I just go to the street stand/cart they have and get the Joseph Stalin Dictator Special

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
cool, well as you can see PR is representing in DBR both melee and brawl, if you come to PR sometime let us know so we can arrange a smashfest
I'll definatly hit you up bro :]

Anti - "haha that's what happens when you say you gonna get 3rd GLNUB"
lmao no love for EC

antis pic does look ike a human likitung

*bows isai*

I dont even play ****ty brawl and i'd **** inui lol
sureeeee you would lol

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Isai has spoken. Obviously Harold and Kumar has lied to me.

And I'm off to bed now that the venue is closed...unless there's vids expected tonight?!?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Lol..I was thinking about it man.

dun worry i'll host GENESIS V2 in the future : P and I expect you and ISAI THERE
I'll prolly have the money by then. I just need to get the skills....or better skills. I can play good but sandbagging is just sooo much fun. I sandbag so hard in both the matches in my signature. Still they are the only matches I got.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Isai has spoken. Obviously Harold and Kumar has lied to me.

And I'm off to bed now that the venue is closed...unless there's vids expected tonight?!?
white castle is the ultimate stoner restaurant. one of their meals is 20 burgers. its like a number10 or something.
they have a box that comes with 30, and you order a 'case' that comes with 100.
perfect for stoners.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else interested in seeing the brackets? Swift, can you please get us the images. The broke smash community would thank you.

malva00

Smash Master
I would go on sunday and play for fun but I messed up my hand last week.

Gotta let it rest to play superboomfan in ssb when he comes back to my house from genesis

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
white castle is the ultimate stoner restaurant. one of their meals is 20 burgers. its like a number10 or something.
they have a box that comes with 30, and you order a 'case' that comes with 100.
perfect for stoners.
This is so true LOL but it's not for me. man...I'd be soooo much worse if I smoked. as for the burgers I manged to eat 2 of them mainly because I was starved. It's not bad to the point of spiting out and asking for your money back but It's just seems to me like something you have to develop a taste for over time or start smoking some serious herb. :laugh:

earthadept

Smash Lord
Are you referring to the crave case? It's 30 burgers. I once was in line at my local White Castle and there was an enormous lady in front of me taking forever. Turns out she ordered a crave case. For herself.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Gotta go to bed.

Someone do me a favor if you can. If you guys have connetions to some vids that are gonna be on youtube please PLEASE message them to me. I gotta get some rest.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
This is so true LOL but it's not for me. man...I'd be soooo much worse if I smoked. as for the burgers I manged to eat 2 of them mainly because I was starved. It's not bad to the point of spiting out and asking for your money back but It's just seems to me like something you have to develop a taste for over time or start smoking some serious herb. :laugh:
I once ate 23 white castle burgers in a row without stopping, that stuff's got some crazy side effects yo haha

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Just a heads up (not 100% confirmed):

On Sunday, Toronto is going to be holding a tournament called "Too poor for Genesis". Canada's best will all be there, including KingAce, Percon, Ambrose and I believe Holy. We are trying to get a live stream up. We'd like that live stream to become the official Genesis live stream, if you will. The chat is intended to be primarily about what's happening at Genesis, moreso than what's happening at our cute little tournament lol. I'll be on the mic, annoucing the big news tidbits out of California as it happens to the people at the tournament.

Pretty much, if you're "Too poor for Genesis" get on that live stream son! It's better than just F5ing Twitter and Smashboards over and over.

More info tomorrow and Sunday. Now I need sleep.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

On Sunday, Toronto is going to be holding a tournament called "Too poor for Genesis". Canada's best will all be there, including KingAce, Percon, Ambrose and I believe Holy. We are trying to get a live stream up. We'd like that live stream to become the official Genesis live stream, if you will. The chat is intended to be primarily about what's happening at Genesis, moreso than what's happening at our cute little tournament lol. I'll be on the mic, annoucing the big news tidbits out of California as it happens to the people at the tournament.

Pretty much, if you're "Too poor for Genesis" get on that live stream son! It's better than just F5ing Twitter and Smashboards over and over.

This sounds cool

lol have any of you guys had the frozen white castle burgers?
lol they're just as good!

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

i hate brawl so much but i might go and make it my first brawl tourny. also didnt u use to be beast with mew2 at melee?..

CO18

Smash Hero
Back @ the hotel for the night. Puerto rico *****. Their 2 best players Excel and Ling Ling(Peach and DDD) beat atomsk and inui first round of brackets then beat lain and I. Very impressive.

Sooo far. notable mms ive done. Beat Dsf 2-0, tyrant 2-1, lost to ADHD 2-1.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Excel_Zero (PCH) & Ling Ling (DDD) vs lain (MK) & CO18 (DDD) - Match 1 of 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUI-rtU13sg

Uploading INUI VIDEO!!!!!!!

A VIDEO from Genesis! lol
Back @ the hotel for the night. Puerto rico *****. Their 2 best players Excel and Ling Ling(Peach and DDD) beat atomsk and inui first round of brackets then beat lain and I. Very impressive.

Sooo far. notable mms ive done. Beat Dsf 2-0, tyrant 2-1, lost to ADHD 2-1.
Thanks for the updates <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom