• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
wtf. we should play smash together sometime. Melee preferrably. I am going to freind request you now on the boards. We can talk **** while we wait to see some sick vids.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
you know, i hate the intrude on this lifelong friendship in the making, but the messaging system exists for a reason

Bose

Den lengste kølla
3DS FC
5086-2001-6359
Copy that. I have to travel to the other side of the country to get some decent matches =/

Brado

Smash Lord
genesisdbr: 108 teams for brawl. 104 teams for melée. :(

:<
Hmm, $30 per team,

Melee- $3,120
Brawl- $3,240

Sounds like a rather nice pot just for doubles.

Considering each member of each team enters singles, there will be 200+ entrants for singles as well as others, not competing in doubles. The Singles pot will be upwars of $4,000. Nice. But with Nealdt stating that there was 487 people signed up, the pot could exceed 5,6,7,8K.

shalom

Smash Journeyman
yeah but he is probably playing a little bit more seriously with everyone watching and at a tournament this big. I'm also pretty sure chops isn't playing as hard as he can either especially if he feels the other person isn't.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
it's within the last few pages, but armada went even in friendlies vs mango's falco and beat m2k's marth on fd.
I still wanna know how the twins did but yea they're there right?

there you go swift

TP

Smash Master
Guys, don't start any Melee vs Brawl **** while other people are trying to help out and give updates.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom