• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
rofl at lightxdream saying armada isn't legit because he cped mute city

m2k has marth, fox, and sheik in his arsenal and is good by north american standards at peach ditto if he felt compelled to try it

**** balances out

Pi

Smash Hero
Ugh you guys are dumb! Mute city come on!

ALSO I ISSUE A CHALLENGE TO ANYONE WHO CAN SUCCESSFULLY DOUBLE POST
I will leave a visitor message

R3N0

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure that Scar is OVERRATED. He got an easy bracket, or like the ppl he faced lost their controllers or like scar hacked or something.

>_______>

=)
scar knocked the controllers out of other people's hands when he played them. he threatened to "falcon punch" them into the ground.

c'mon scar can't possibly be doing this well after losing to AAROSMASHGUY?!?

j/k i love u scar i hope u ****ing beat out those ***s m2k n mango

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
mew2kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom