• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
KSizz is too good, mad underrated. He'll get top 10 and like no one's heard of him.

Guys, the Grammar Nazi in me wants to kill all of you who are saying "should of come." It's "should HAVE come," or should've for short. Sorry this is random it's just bugging me.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
For those that don't know Ksizzle, he's arguably 4th best in NJ. Maybe 3rd, since M2K recently moved.

LLDL

Smash Hero
M2K won the crew match!

LOL jk, I don't know what really happend.

weeaboo

Smash Rookie
Melee update from a Spectator/lurker here. It's pretty hectic going on here, but I DID see the falcon dittos:

SS 3 stocked Darkrain on YS, Darkrain counterpicked FD and got 2 stocked. SS won pretty handily. As expected, WC is going nuts, lol.

Hax vs SS is just starting right now.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
Melee update from a Spectator/lurker here. It's pretty hectic going on here, but I DID see the falcon dittos:

SS 3 stocked Darkrain on YS, Darkrain counterpicked FD and got 2 stocked. SS won pretty handily. As expected, WC is going nuts, lol.

are you serious? i'd expect them to be close or darkrain to win because jeff says he sucks at dittos
unless isai or mango trained him or something idk

LLDL

Smash Hero
Actually, I expected Darkrain to **** SS. SS just got alot more respect from me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ksizzle is the best at MK vs Falco I have ever played and I've played M2K, Spam, and Judge.

@ Plank: Hush, SK consistently makes money and beats top WC players all the time. You planking him and him still almost winning doesn't mean he sucks.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace

LOL I call bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom