• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Nah I don't care about losing : p

But wifi is just taking hits you shouldnt be taking e.g. mk ftilt to shuttle loop because apparantly I can't hit airdodge fast enough

swordgard

Smash Hero
that's pretty random. i dont hate brawl and i'm not saying it doesn't require skill lol.
Tripping is random but is often not too distracting AND can be avoided(some players walk on purpose >.>), as for a few attacks, same could be said about melee. Im talking about gaws9, which doesnt matter much as gaw doesnt win often anymore .

swordgard

Smash Hero

But wifi is just taking hits you shouldnt be taking e.g. mk ftilt to shuttle loop because apparantly I can't hit airdodge fast enough
No johns, learn 2 predict.

Im using ics in wifi, there is no harder char on wifi . Its doable and helps you learn.

Wifi 2 get pro :D

Flan

Smash Journeyman
or just play against on LAN to get better? Wifi isn't reliable so you have to learn to play with lag. I'd rather just call up a pro in the area and smash with them.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace

Yeah Wifi isnt reaction based, moves you normally do the LAST second have to be done 3 seconds before that in wifi. lol and half the time you wouldnt see that move coming three seconds before.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
Brawl doubles winners:

atm in:

upper part of the bracket:

Futile + Ajax vs.
LingLing + ExcelZero/Chaz+GDX

Sk92 + ADHD/Tyrant + LeePuff
vs. Ally + Sean

lower part of the bracket:

Sex + Erow vs. Fiction + M2K

half demon + catnip vs. CPU + Okinawa

Dojo + UTD Zac vs. AlphaZealot + Judge

JonT + Valdens vs. Havok + MikeHaze

bracket: http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket5671.gif
wait futile is playing brawl again?

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
PR sources tell me Excel Zero owned ADHD in crews bad enough to make that combo vid that were supposed to get tonight. Talk about pwnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom