• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyber Arena - Gurnee Mills: Evolution of Life 3

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah Sago I'm going.

My car so far is full.

Me/Diego/Sago/Kain/Andrew

Depending on if Andrew drops out or not though, I may have one more seat lol

Got2BtheB

Smash Rookie
So far Chompy, Scythe, and Zwarm have volunteered to bring set ups (TVs/Wiis and game) to the tournament.

We need a couple more full set-ups.

Please let me know if you are planning on bringing a TV, Wii (and SSB game), or both?

Look at my original post to see how the venue fee will be waived depending on what you bring.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
We should have a mid tier tournament in the future. Anyone up for a money match for a Pokemon B/W battle? What happened to the picture?

Got2BtheB

Smash Rookie
We don't have enough TV's and Wiis +games to have the tournament right now. Is anyone else able to bring setups?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So how many people goin to this thing? It's a little further north than Chicago then I'd like but if I get a ride from West Lafayette in Indiana, I might go.

Arty

Smash Lord
Last time we had around 30 Krys, and we might have more. Try to make it out with some Indiana folks!

@Got2BtheB - I'm sure more people are bringing setups than the ones that posted. I know DLA/Oro always bring a set up and others might be to.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sweet, welllll I'll try to knock on an old retired Brawl buddy's door for this one then... :) Not to mention my new Indy buddies.

Scythe

Smash Master
quik isn't going so you should double check that with arthur

i'm pretty sure there's one spot

Top Bottom