• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest/Hottest Peach main.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh. Well Nicole you are the only girl Peach main I know!!! xD
<3
Well Today seconds peach, so Idk if that counts. Today is cute. ;D

A win is a win. I'll take the cutest female mk main as a win, even if I am the only female mk main. lol
xD

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
@ 1 Lucky Pikachu. I'm 21 soon.

I did the maths and I'm one step ahead :p

So wait, am I Zac Effron, Or Lars or Light Yagami?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
That's like the equivalent of me asking to be cutest female Ness main. :laugh:

Kassandra's da best <3

There's some good looking guys in the Peach board though. :)
Im going for cutest female pit main xD and i dunno any other girls that main him for some reason but id accept it xD and i vote kassandra cutest female MK main and yink run for sexiest female ness main xD or cutest if u want :D:D

@ 1 Lucky Pikachu. I'm 21 soon.

I did the maths and I'm one step ahead :p

So wait, am I Zac Effron, Or Lars or Light Yagami?
.....ummm...either way your pictures are actually very nice and you look pretty hot

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Why is my girl friend being talked about in this topic?

Edit: and yes nick riddle that would be me.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Either way I find this topic degrading
thats not nick riddle >_> thats rick and...i dont think they mentioned a girl who didnt post well maybe one =/ i forget but its nothing bad and its not degrading to the women since there isnt rlly competition b/w mains cuz...i think theres like one girl per main :D:D:D and....who ARE you? <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
thats not nick riddle >_> thats rick and...i dont think they mentioned a girl who didnt post well maybe one =/ i forget but its nothing bad and its not degrading to the women since there isnt rlly competition b/w mains cuz...i think theres like one girl per main :D:D:D and....who ARE you? <3
Gaia might be referring to the fact that someone went to a girl's FB and pulled a closeup shot of her **** to post on a public forum. Just saying.

I dunno, it would creep me the **** out, but obv Nicole doesn't care, so it's whatever.

Nicole

Smash Champion
^it was my bf kaylo. he is ********, but it's alright. plus this forum is full of gay guys that could care less about my **** :psycho:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^it was my bf kaylo. he is ********, but it's alright. plus this forum is full of gay guys that could care less about my **** :psycho:
I figured it was someone you knew since you didn't say anything, hehe.

Dunno, I'm sorta wary of putting certain stuff on SWF since I've had to deal with a few...... overzealous people. -________- That's just me tho, but I can see where Gaia's coming from. It did seem a little creepy not knowing it was your bf, lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Im going for cutest female pit main xD and i dunno any other girls that main him for some reason but id accept it xD and i vote kassandra cutest female MK main and yink run for sexiest female ness main xD or cutest if u want :D:D

.....ummm...either way your pictures are actually very nice and you look pretty hot
Do I have to post a picture on here?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
:C I was going to post the one you were talking about though. Because it's the first one I find on my computer haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom