• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Title (Final Poll. Vote Now)

Pick 1

• Smash Developer

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Workshop Broomer

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Smash God (or variant)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Well, in that light I'm not sure if this worked out how I planned it. But Smash Developer would at least be a title most could live with correct? I'd rather have a title that most people are happy with, as opposed to one that nearly everybody is "so-so" about, but it seems like the ones that each person really would like are completely different from one another's.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Someone break a tie first or get two people to love some of dat Smash Avengers. =V

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Imo we start a new (single-choice) poll with everything that has 4+ votes but isn't smash WBRer or smash developer. Then, take the winner of that and those two and place all three of them in a single-choice poll which will be our new title.

D

Deleted member

sorry, but I don't support any of these options.

EDIT: I think at least one of the options should include "workshop" or "backroom"

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
It's hard to tell people I / we aren't elitist-tourney-d-bags when our names say "Smash Elitist."

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Workshop Broomer is so lame, it doesn't follow "Smash _______" like every other title, except for Pokemon Researcher, which still follows similar suit.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Less Q_Q, moar Premium-account-custom-titles

Edit: Chibo why do you care? You're not even representing the gRAPE anyways. >.<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Edit: Chibo why do you care? You're not even representing the gRAPE anyways. >.<
Because I just did for like a week...

I cycle all of my colors, I have like 6 of em. The last color I was using before b4 purple that I switched to like 2 days about was Smash Developer Plum

Top Bottom