• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSRBT Season 1 - Arcade Legacy - CSRBT 1-5 on 10/7

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Right now, I'm probably willing to take on some Meta Knights more than some other characters. I could use the workout from them.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Good stuff guys. I actually liked the stage list at this one along with the mk legal. Pumped to attend more.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There is always a point: you advertise your tournament to a wider audience - you get to capitalize on, for example, the tons of people also viewing results threads because of SKTAR. If even one person finds out about your tournaments and decides to come, it was worth it.

toastbread

Smash Rookie
Did any of you guys happen to find a brawl disc lying around? on the corner tv's wii closest to the ping pong table cause i probably left mines in there on accident :S thank you to whoever might have it

clowsui

Smash Legend
CSRBT 1-2 Results - THEME: Grudge Match

[COLLAPSE=" Pro Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

FORGOT TO PLAY OUT TIEBREAKERS. Tie places get the "higher" point count.

1: Alphazealot - 10 pts
2: Carls - 9 pts
3: clowsui - 8 pts - 4 pts wagered and lost to Sneakytako
4: Sneakytako - 7 pts + 4 pts wagered and won from clowsui
5: Mister Eric- 6 pts
5: Sorasin - 6 pts
7: Luminoth - 5 pts
7: Soulpech - 5 pts

*AMATEUR POOLS CUTOFF*
8: Toastbread - 3 pts
8: Juushichi - 3 pts
9: DRLR - 2 pts
9: Rizner - 2 pts
13: Silver - 1 pt
13: Commander Gregorious - 1 pt
13: Haley - 1 pt
13: Adam - 1 pt
17: Rem - 1 pt
17: Wrath - 1 pt
17: DtJ CrashandtheLadies - 1 pt (forfeit)
17: Betadyne - 1 pt (forfeit)

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Greenup might be able to make it to this since we had plans on going to Joey's tourney, but that's been cancelled. I'm asking them to see if they are up for it though. =D

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Time to keep up that 1st place position. It's not gonna be easy at this point, but I have to try, though.

Prepare to get :fox:'d up.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Hey,

I'm going to ask around to see if someone that's here with me can give me a ride there, but if not would it be possible to get a ride from someone again?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I will be here in all likelyhood. Are the arcade machines on freeplay? I sure hope so. Willing to kick *** teach someone Project Justice!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
1. :yeahboi:
2. :denzel:
3. Lain from 2010
4. Clowsui
5. AlphaZealot
5. SoulPech
7. My mother
7. Megarobman
9. Fino
9. Me
9. ForwardAirRage
9. Ally

72 Entrants. GGs everyone. It was fun!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
My only memory of 2010 Lain was he hit me in the head with a door. It really sucked.

Also relevant and because I'm faster than Chi apparently, top 6 was Tako, Carls, Quivo, Kel, S2, AZ in that order. It was a super fun tourney and I'd like to come again some time. Shout-outs when real results go up I guess.

clowsui

Smash Legend
CSRBT 1-3 Results

THEME: All Pools + MK Banned

1: Sneakytako (10p)
2: Carls (9p - 2p = 7p)
3: Kel (8p)
4: QUIVO (7p)
5: S2 (6p)
6: Alphazealot (5p+2p = 7p)
7: Shadowphoenix (4p+2p=6p)
7: clowsui (4p-4p=0p)
9: Mister Eric (2p+4p=6p)
9: Soulpech (2p)
9: Eric (2p)
9: Rizner (2p)
10: Toastbread (1p)
11: Commander Gregorious (1p)
12: Tomosumi (1p)
13: Metaflair (1p)
14: Cole (1p)
15: Chris (1p)
16: Matthew (1p)
17: Devon (1p)
18: Silver (1p, dropped out)

Next tournament TBA.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Tako gaping them buttholes.

Impressed with Carls, especially after playing a bit at RAGE.

Step it up Mister Eric. /God Kais

You too Chi son.

QUIVO with the surprise appearance. /God Kais

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Time for a handful of shoutouts:

1: Sneakytako: Thanks for making me realize that PS2 against you is a very BAD idea. lol. Now I have to remember to avoid fighting you there as much as possible. Your :rob: & :dedede: are going down next time :p
3: Kel: I'm kinda surprised that I was still able to beat you even with your :popo: at all or :marth: on Brinstar. Great matches. I got some good experience out of them.
4: QUIVO: Pech told me about your :toonlink:, and I hardly get to fight him offline. Yours is great, and I got some good TL experience out of it, too.
5: S2: So far you're the best :dk2: that I've faced. Really good.
6: Alphazealot: If you were tired during this our last matches, does that mean my first win against you didn't count? If not then I must finally be picking up on what your :diddy: does. GGs.
9: Mister Eric: Great :rob:, as usual. Nice MM, too.
9: Soulpech: You should work with :wario: more, but you oughta keep up that :jigglypuff:, too.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sneakytako - "nah I'm playing bad today" - Sneaky upon me telling him he's playing great. I'll have an answer to you next time.

Carls- I've heard things about you and I'm nothing but impressed. I want to rematch you more than anybody. Funnest match and most intense match I've had in seriously years.

Kel - Always enjoy our conversations, especially the midmatch banter. Maybe one day I'll play MK... You're right about him being a good choice.

QUIVO - I can't believe this is the first time we've played. Sick baits, I can still remember the shock from that crazy projectile wall bait into a f-air. I believe you killed me the earliest on average out of everybody, so you get an award for that, at least.

Alphazealot - Super entertaining match. You've got the flashiest combos, it's entirely revolutionary! Love the Double Kong Dong Duo.

Shadowphoenix - that one hopping bug that got stuck under the platform for smash 4 imo.

Clowsui - Thanks for hosting and playing that one friendly with me... the one with the level 1 Diddy haha. I really enjoyed the tourney!

Mister Eric - Thanks for driving! Hate to see you go out early, I'm a fan of yours man.

Soulpech - You're so cool, it was fun hanging out. And your puff is really scary, I saw what it did to Tako! But seriously don't play Puff vs DK.

Rizner - Fun playing you! And I'm sorry that I'm horrible at table tennis :c.

Metaflair - WOOOO! I always love seeing you man. Such a blast from the past. Your stories are freaking hilarious.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I was actually thinking about our set S2, there was probably about 2 or 3 things you didn't do that would open up a bunch of stuff in all MUs imo.

Top Bottom