• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew room (GA)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hm..maybe CashMoney does'nt belong here. Majority of our members don't live in GA(Aurafox being in tennesee and everybody else in North Carolina). Only two of our members are in GA. Although all the tournaments we go to are in GA, i'd say we're more like a south east crew.
What do you think?
You mean south carolina?

also, yeah, he's just spamming your thread, it sounds like JTyme, remember his tourney here marty?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
im lost......i see snk references...........and fire emblem.......

and whats that last part........?
yamata no orochi.......

psu?
orphen?
legend of dragoon?
Yamata no Orochi is an old Japanese legend about an 8 headed serpent that terrorized the land and killed people. 3 families, Kusanagi, Yata, and one more whom later changed their name to Yagami, had sacred treasues in which to seal the beast, as it was not able to be killed entirely, the Kusanagi Sword, Yagami Orb, and Yata Mirror. They sealed the beast. The KOF storyline is this version. The older version involves a man named Susanoo, who married a maiden named Kushinada to marry him, and uses special powers to transform her into a comb that he wears in his hair. He then got her parents to make extra fermented liquor to intoxicate Orochi by dipping each of its heads into a vat of it He then cuts it to pieces and finds the legendary Kusanagi Sword in the middle tail. Other random trivia, Kusanagi means "grass cutter" in Japanese...

Kupo1313

Smash Apprentice
ya'll are more than welcome!
and nick he said you where doin good until you got cocky and said you could get his sheik down to one stock LOL no offense intended
sad to have to say this, but i think i have enough skill that if i used everything that i know, and implemented it all correctly which i know i can, i know without a shadow of a doubt that i could get his sheik to 1 stock, and probably still die, but if i could do that, it would prove a point...

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
HA U WONT GET ME TO ONE STOCK! nick did u see my peach? it powns urs.........

its way more technical but yurs is just way to simple...........way to simple.

u have too many openings. too much down time between ur consecutive hits....

Kupo1313

Smash Apprentice
HA U WONT GET ME TO ONE STOCK! nick did u see my peach? it powns urs.........

its way more technical but yurs is just way to simple...........way to simple.

u have too many openings. too much down time between ur consecutive hits....
if you read what i posted last you will see what i was meaning, if i implemented everything i knew into a match, i could do it, im working on it, slowly but surely, and you know im getting better with things, dont rag on my too hard, i just dont have a steady form of practice, give me a full week of play and i can guarantee you that i could get you to 1 stock.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Kupo 1$ MM? I just want to see how good you've gotten since last time, and if I can still beat you I don't want to take any money away. And if you beat me obviously I don't want to lose to much money ROFL (yes Im cheap)

Kupo1313

Smash Apprentice
sure, that sounds reasonable, and i know how it is, im cheap too, but yeah, itll be nice to go against you again, been since what? august at GX? yeah i wasnt doing good at all that night, had a bad headache and my phone rang, but i wont blame it on my phone, it was my choice to answer it lol, but yeah, ill $1 MM you, should be fun

Kupo1313

Smash Apprentice
sadly, i wont be able to make it to G4S2, so the MM will have to take place some other time, unless someone will be charitable and loan me the $15, all proceeds will go towards Kupo's G4S2 fund lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
what da hell I didn't even know cashmoney was on this list. I thought cashmoney disbanded? Aura is on that list lol. Strange. Ask Laijin I dunno -_-

oh and btw my mains are Mewtwo, Falco, and Fox

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I think columbus/phenix city should be like a TA ype crew, just not as good lol.
So any name suggestions and our crew motto
Yes we do Exist LOL

Eugenio

Smash Lord
ATTENTION WHORES!!!!

REAL TALK has a new member

introducing.................

SUNCHASER!!!!!!!!

Real Talk
Chaddd - Ganondorf/Falco
Cornel - Fox/Falco
Jedi - Marth/Shiek
Justice777 - Peach/Jigglypuff
Twister - Shiek/C. Falcon
Sunchaser - Falco/Ganondorf
Marty - Peach/Roy

F*ck watcha heard, homie!

chaddd

Smash Lord
I would like to announce I'm no longer in Real Talk.

Real talk, mufukka.

Seriously.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
OK so i looked at the first post and realize some editing was need it.
Our Crew Name is Columbus Does Exist!
Crew members:
Tsunami: Falco
Prac: Peach
Ares: Sheik
Gerbil: Fox
Reflex: Multiple low tier
Darvel: CF/ Ness
X2X: Samus
Torg: Marth
Nice: Falco
Ninja: Pikachu