• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew room (GA)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Here's a list of all the smashers in the GPC crew I could think of~
(If I forgot you, remind me to edit you in)

Menthol - Marth/Ganondorf
TBag- Peach/Jigglypuff/Sheik
BlueJim- Fox
GoGo- Sheik
XI0- Sheik
Desu- Samus
Chelsey- Jigglypuff
Evan- Ice climbers
Josh- Jigglypuff
Lawrence- Luigi
KirbyJim- Kirby/G+W
Jimmy- Falco
Marcus- Random
Shamus- Zelda
Joey- Pikachu/Ganondorf
Cory- Samus
Texas- Falco/Fox
John- Dr. Mario
Derek- Fox
Vince- Marth
Brandon- Roy
Mike- Link

Ares726

Smash Ace
Reflex, that'd be amazazing. So amazing it would take three syllables to convey its awesomeness instead of the usual two.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Be in GA from around June 28- July 8..or something around then

Does anyone want to possibly play me for a day or something? I'll be in *******, GA... I'll be there to visit family, however, I'm sure my family won't mind if I take one day and play smash with someone.

I play teh gay arse Sheik, second Doc, and my tertitiary is Fox. So, hit me up on aim/email or something if you're close to *******, GA. Thanks.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
2 Things, Spawn.

#1 You're too far from me (at school). Not only are you so far, you lead me to discover that there are actually toll roads in GA (who woulda knew?)

#2 This isnt the main GA thread (although people will probably look since it says GA anyway). You might wanna post in the GA Profile Thread, too.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Does anyone want to possibly play me for a day or something? I'll be in *******, GA... I'll be there to visit family, however, I'm sure my family won't mind if I take one day and play smash with someone.

I play teh gay arse Sheik, second Doc, and my tertitiary is Fox. So, hit me up on aim/email or something if you're close to *******, GA. Thanks.

IF its not to big of a deal with your folks thers a tourny going down on the 30th. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104917

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright, thanks guys. I'm pretty happy there's a tournament only an hour away from where I'm staying. X2X thanks a ton. Dogy, I'll be sure to post in the GA profile thread. Thanks a lot peoples.

ss118

Smash Master
Crew Savannah
Branden---Articanus---Falco, Fox, meh
Sami---Drugged Fox---Fox, Falco, Sheik
Greg---Stalin---Fox+Falco, Marth
Carter---Kaddy---Marth, Fox, Random
Rob---Seven Deadly Sins---Luigi, Falcon, Fox

Edit:
GA has toll roads??? >.> Must be in the deep south haha...
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe........ XD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm not going to try and play with people. I'm just going to try and go to the tournament. Thanks a ton X2X. :)

ss118

Smash Master
OH snap does savannah want a crew battle vs CDE?
*Hello, Savannah does not wanna get pwned right now, so please leave a message after the beep*
*beep*

PB&J

Smash Hero
HEY!
I'll make the GPC challenges around here! :laugh:

Seriously dude, GET BACK IN TOWN!
i knew u would reply thats y i posted the crew challenge..lol.ill be there a.s.a.p.,but i placed higher in singles last friday out of alot of good people...everybody up here knows who pb&j is

PB&J

Smash Hero
Fixed. Cause i bet you nobody knows who you are!!!! XD

/me does the highstep finger point

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :-D
lol...what is the highstep finger point and they do know who i am now since i went to four tourny's since i been here..and defiinetly after i beat foward

Ares726

Smash Ace
You dont remember the highstep/finger point? I definately pulled it out at the crew battle, although I forgot who it was for though. D:
It wasn't for anybody in CDE that's for sure. You didn't cheer us on at all... That's okay. I know the highstep->fingerpoint. It's awesome. I'd do it too if my ankle wasn't messed up.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
i got it out for the GPC peeps nothin personal towards you al lor anything just somethin personal to me haha explian later FEAR my PeAcH!

Top Bottom