• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew room (GA)

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
What's up people this is the Crew area for you to talk with your crew members, find new members, talk to other crews, and set up crew mathes. if you want matches just ask. Im gonna keep track of all the crews so let me know your crew name and all your members names. If you want your crew Sig if you have one put with your crew name gimme the code so i can update it. If anyone is in need of a CREW sig then visit the almighty Epsilon's SIG Shop and put in a request. :psycho:

CrEwS

____v Conyers Smash Crew (cSc)v

Ryan----Epsilon52----Sheik & Zelda, Dr.Mario, Samus
Spencer----SnOwMaN----Samus, Link, Sheik
Nick----KuPo----Peach
Chris----Kain----Fox, Falco, Cpt. Falcon

____vCrew O RLY (name subject to change)v

Alpha---X2X---Samus, Sheik, IC
Luis ---Reflex/The Reflex Wonder---Bowser, anyone else he feels like playing
Darvel---Seph---Marth, Ness
Joshua---Gerbil---Fox, Doctor Mario
Jake---Ninja---Pikachu
Jared---Tsunami---Falco, Peach, Marth

____vSoUljAs .ATLv

Just1111
GAwes
GApeach
Happy?
DW!L
Eastheaven

____v¿?¿?¿?¿?v

Cornel - C...... - Fox/C. Falcon
Chad - Chaddd - Ganondorf/Falco
Eugenio - Renegade Marth - Marth/Ganondorf
Tony - Justice777 - Peach/Falco
Twister - ±wì§+ë® - Shiek/Ice Climbers
Justin - (N/A) - Luigi/Peach/Samus

____vNewnannv

daniel zaman-- gannon/fox
datman --falco/falcon
binxxx-- pica/falco

looking for new members

____vCaShMoNeYv

Laijin-Laijin- Young Link, Captain Falcon, Doc. Mario
TRC- RC - Shiek, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon
Aurafox- Aurafox- Captain Falcon, Fox
Kerry- CodeBlue- Marth
Yoshido- Yoshido- Yoshi
Kiisu- Kiisu- Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vPeople who need a CREWv

Marty----GA Peach----Peach, Roy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vCREW MATCHESv

Conyers Smash Crew(cSc) vs. Crew O RLY

Kupo1313

Smash Apprentice
Snow, you are obviously bored as fvck

and btw, im trying to add a new character to my list, might be zelda, not shiek, but zelda...

oh, and i think there is already a few threads like this, might want to look at the forums more closely, or was this a desperate cry to tell people that you wanted your own thread?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Crew O RLY (name subject to change):

Alpha---X2X---Samus, Sheik, IC
Luis ---Reflex/The Reflex Wonder---Bowser, anyone else he feels like playing
Darvel---Seph---Marth, Ness
Joshua---Gerbil---Fox, Doctor Mario
Jake---Ninja---Pikachu
Jared---Tsunami---Falco, Peach, Marth

TEMP MEMBER(S) *Wishes they were permanent :D*

Wes---GAWes---Captain Falcon

Of course I may not have the characters exactly right, but there you go.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
hell yes we need to spread the word bout the thread so we can get the crews together in one place for now and get stuff set up!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
lol crews. Maybe I should start to play with wes and bobby just so we can beat peoples crews up. I mean it wes bobby me and charlie vs who? Is 112 with mike and merk? Those guys might stand up to us. but lol at everyone else.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lol crews. Maybe I should start to play with wes and bobby just so we can beat peoples crews up. I mean it wes bobby me and charlie vs who? Is 112 with mike and merk? Those guys might stand up to us. but lol at everyone else.
why the **** are so **** rude to ppl..makes no sense....lol at everyone else? come the **** on dude...you must really enjoy mocking ppl who u know u can own. but hey guess what...not everyone has the time to devote to smash like other ppl. and hey....some ppl just arent as good as ppl like wes n mike g...so instead of throwing lol's and insults why not use yur talent to help ppl that arent as good as you to become good. better compitetion for you and that means more ppl to play with. smash is supposed to be a positive community....

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, true Eps., but like any community, we have our a**holes. It sucks but it's the inevitable, the only way to build respect is to fight and sh*t.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
hell yeah enough of the talking ****. Just cause some one cant beat you doesnt mean that gives you the right to talk **** to them. like Eps said some people dont have all the time you do to devote to smash.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
As much as it pains me Co is probably right i mean him, wes, bobby, and their 4th would easly take out anyone else in Ga (including my crew) with ease minus 112's crew. But on the other hand i do like playing folks i hardly have a chance of winning against, kinda one of the biggest reasons i like this game so much. So if my crew is up for it crew MM against your's Co at devotion. After all you did lawl at everyone elses crew;)

Eugenio

Smash Lord
ooooooh....... kaaay:ohwell: uuum , does any one wanna still do a crew battle tourny? Or is that idea pretty much flushed down the toilet? I mean, I can understand if no one wants there entire crew to be sodomized by 1 person from another crew.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
yeah that crew = good lol. Like charlie and my self are like a seperat crew cause we dont play with bobby and wes. Thats why mike isnt with us either. I mean I would enjoy doing a crew battle. I enjoy playing smash for the most part. I realize I sound like an *** but thats ok with me. Its a GA thing. Wes has been calling GA out for over a year saying GA sucks. Wanting people to prove him wrong. So maybe u guys can do it? I am just a FL loser that moved up to GA. But lol at time commitments. I go to Georgia Tech. This means class> any class+job u have. Plus I am in a fraternity and that takes alot of time. So yeah i dont sit in my room playing smash 24/7. I mean wes and bobby are across the street and we dont even play. lol at your face.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As much as it pains me Co is probably right i mean him, wes, bobby, and their 4th would easly take out anyone else in Ga (including my crew) with ease minus 112's crew. But on the other hand i do like playing folks i hardly have a chance of winning against, kinda one of the biggest reasons i like this game so much. So if my crew is up for it crew MM against your's Co at devotion. After all you did lawl at everyone elses crew;)
Well, I suppose that it's a good thing that I'm technically not in GA (although I'm in your crew), 'cause I feel fairly confident that I can play Co and Bobby and possibly win (assuming they weren't sandbagging the last time I played them...^^; ), and I'll get Wes and even Mike eventually, I swear by it~

One day...heh.

But, yeah, I'm up for crew battles. It doesn't necessarily have to be for money either, because I don't have a job, and I think it stupid for someone to have to play for money to play their hardest. I play the game for fun, not for money. I haven't won any money in a tourney yet (although I've come pretty close), but I'd still like to eventually. Columbus, GA REPRESENT, SON~

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
lol yes i agree everyone's all about MM's i mean id rather just friedly someone unless the only way the'll play is MM then so be it

Top Bottom