• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew room (GA)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so yeah i know this is a GA thread but i figed i would post in it anyway
seeing as how there is only like 3 crews in TN (all in memphis too) im gonna start one of my own and (this is the reason why im posting here) I wanna challenge any and all crews in GA.
we will drive if we have to. i really wanna do this to make both GA and TN smash better. also if you wanna drive up here thats ok too. yeah its a 3-6 hour drive but we will make it well worth your time. lots of fun! (ill make my GF cook for you too ;) )

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
so yeah i know this is a GA thread but i figed i would post in it anyway
seeing as how there is only like 3 crews in TN (all in memphis too) im gonna start one of my own and (this is the reason why im posting here) I wanna challenge any and all crews in GA.
we will drive if we have to. i really wanna do this to make both GA and TN smash better. also if you wanna drive up here thats ok too. yeah its a 3-6 hour drive but we will make it well worth your time. lots of fun! (ill make my GF cook for you too ;) )
I'll have to speak with the rest of Columbus GA's crew, but I'm all for this, assuming I can find some time off to do this. I'll talk to X2X and Gerbil.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey KO im all up for that sounds like fun. I know the next tourny in Ga is devotion if you want to do it there then that would be great. If not then we can arrange something else.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
as of right now im trying to get the crew together but we might have something by then i dunno if we will all be able to make devotion but so far i know of two of us that should be able to make it depending on funds and work

just1111

Smash Journeyman
why the **** are so **** rude to ppl..makes no sense....lol at everyone else? come the **** on dude...you must really enjoy mocking ppl who u know u can own. but hey guess what...not everyone has the time to devote to smash like other ppl. and hey....some ppl just arent as good as ppl like wes n mike g...so instead of throwing lol's and insults why not use yur talent to help ppl that arent as good as you to become good. better compitetion for you and that means more ppl to play with. smash is supposed to be a positive community....
flaming is the most fun a guy can have without taking off his clothes. anyway, that whole devoting time to smash is wrong. i dont play smash... hardly ever, im good. you suck at smash.... im an ***.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
Well, I suppose that it's a good thing that I'm technically not in GA (although I'm in your crew), 'cause I feel fairly confident that I can play Co and Bobby and possibly win (assuming they weren't sandbagging the last time I played them...^^; ), and I'll get Wes and even Mike eventually, I swear by it~

One day...heh.

But, yeah, I'm up for crew battles. It doesn't necessarily have to be for money either, because I don't have a job, and I think it stupid for someone to have to play for money to play their hardest. I play the game for fun, not for money. I haven't won any money in a tourney yet (although I've come pretty close), but I'd still like to eventually. Columbus, GA REPRESENT, SON~
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA..... mm?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Just to let the crew room know, we're finally forming a crew

Souljas.ATL

members

Just1111
GAwes
GApeach
Happy? (marty said he'd talk to you about, i think you should be in our crew :colorful:)
DW!L
Eastheaven is pending also, but he'll probably do it :)

pwnz

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's ok Alpha, Jared said he'll be the new Wes... but Jared is black so he can't.... dammit :(

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Just to let the crew room know, we're finally forming a crew

Souljas.ATL

members

Just1111
GAwes
GApeach
Happy? (marty said he'd talk to you about, i think you should be in our crew :colorful:)
DW!L
Eastheaven is pending also, but he'll probably do it :)

pwnz
hell YEAUHHHHZ! our crew bashes face. i'm sure i can get blake to do it.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Does this mean i can trashtalk them now that we're opposing crews?
You can trash talk anyone, even your own crew. I mean, where would the fun be if you couldn't back up all the asskicking with endless trash talk?

EDIT: In fact, I encourage trash talking your own crew. In the middle of games with other crews.

-MIND GAMES-

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
i dont know but seriously if any one is planing on bringing a crew to Devotion lemme know the infon on your crew and ill put you on the list so we can get the GA crews together and everyone separated

mog112

Smash Ace
its just everyone in gwinnett.

so basically mike g, merc, me, chad, chewie, carter, lee, greg and more. prly could break it up into two crews.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I forgot to put up my guys before. My bad, Jeezy da Snowman :)

Jedi - Renegade Marth - Marth
C - CCCCCCC - Fox
Justice777 - Justice777 - Peach
Twister - ±wì§+ë® - Shiek

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
nice job sio far on this thread...the first page is ocming along nicely. eevryone should be more prompt about getting their crew info on here :)

Top Bottom