• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew room (GA)

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Gwinnett Crew

Mike g
Carter
Merc
One other

I thought chadd might be in ours, but guess not. We got two others that are pretty good (lee and greg).
I take my previous crew assumptions back, there are a few people I don't know about...I'll get back to you with the real crew later.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I take my previous crew assumptions back, there are a few people I don't know about...I'll get back to you with the real crew later.
oh, um, I was just puttin in the names of friends I play smash with. If Chad made some sort of official thing with Gwinnet then you guys can all change it if you want or whatever.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So I was on GFAQs, just wondering what their Brawl section was like. When suddenly it was like walking into a furnace with all the flaming going on. That's when I met our good SWF buddy IHaveSpaceBalls. We unoffically teamed up Fox/Samus style against several noobs that complained about Wavedashing. It was so funny cause they shut up after I got in there and 4 stocked them. GFAQs... the ultimate drama spot. Whether you want to view it or participate in it, there's something there for everyone. (someone quote that please, that is so uber advertising)

On topic: Our crew pwns, but we still would like a name change rofl. Something that involves Columbus's existance. I personally would go for the following:

HNIC - Head ****** in Columbus

Haha it'd be great, even though I'm white and Reflex is Puertorican, but hey who cares right? There's enough blackness in Alpha to support the crew LOL.

C......

Smash Apprentice
oh, um, I was just puttin in the names of friends I play smash with. If Chad made some sort of official thing with Gwinnet then you guys can all change it if you want or whatever.
Chad probly sees us as his crew by now (he is originally from stone mountain if i remember correctly)

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I really don't know what's going on with crews right now. Chadd will probably stay with you guys, but I won't speak for him. I'd like to have him over here, though. (I hope our friction from before is settled). You guys can talk to him though and see what's up.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
There's a rumor flying around that someone glitched the system and got himself 60+ boxes, thus crashing the rep system completely. Gideon took it out to fix the bugs. Check the Announcements section.

Kupo1313

Smash Apprentice
wow, i kinda just fell offa the face of the earth here, just now came back, feels pretty good, i need to get in to shape for whatever tourneys that are coming up. can anyone fill me in?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
its all i wanted :)
marths broken.....

u might as well play as fox ;)
You're right. I should kill myself for using such a broken character. I guess I'll just use some of the other characters in this game that aren't broken like Marth and Fox are. Like Peach, Shiek, Falco, Chunli, K', Taki, Law, Sophitia, Paul, Jin, Magneto, Storm, Cable, Slayer, Chipp, Ky, Sol, Ken, Ryu, Blanca, Kyo, Iori, Batsu, Sakura, Mitsurugi, Sentinel, Cammy, Vegeta, Trunks, Goku and Master Roshi. But it just seems like that would take a long time, time I don't have.:lick:

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
vegeta is not broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gawd...how long have u been playing?

vegetas up air is like ownage but nto more worse than fox's

Laijin

Smash Hero
Add CashMoney to the list. Im not sure if all the members are on smashboards..i'll add onto the list as I get their smashboard names. This list should change..For now, put down:

Laijin-Laijin- Young Link, Captain Falcon, Doc. Mario
TRC- RC - Shiek, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon
Aurafox- Aurafox- Captain Falcon, Fox
Kerry- CodeBlue- Marth
Yoshido- Yoshido- Yoshi
Kiisu- Kiisu- Link

Kupo1313

Smash Apprentice
ya;; are ****ing insane and nick has returned but to what he has returned he has no idea*
havent returned anything, just my peach skills which i pretty much think are massive weaksauce, gimp, terrible, horrible, or <insert how bad nick's peach sucks here>. have a nice day. :lick:

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hm..maybe CashMoney does'nt belong here. Majority of our members don't live in GA(Aurafox being in tennesee and everybody else in North Carolina). Only two of our members are in GA. Although all the tournaments we go to are in GA, i'd say we're more like a south east crew.
What do you think?

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
ya'll are more than welcome!
and nick he said you where doin good until you got cocky and said you could get his sheik down to one stock LOL no offense intended

GA Peach

Smash Lord
You're right. I should kill myself for using such a broken character. I guess I'll just use some of the other characters in this game that aren't broken like Marth and Fox are. Like Peach, Shiek, Falco, Chunli, K', Taki, Law, Sophitia, Paul, Jin, Magneto, Storm, Cable, Slayer, Chipp, Ky, Sol, Ken, Ryu, Blanca, Kyo, Iori, Batsu, Sakura, Mitsurugi, Sentinel, Cammy, Vegeta, Trunks, Goku and Master Roshi. But it just seems like that would take a long time, time I don't have.:lick:
i wish Kyo, Chun-Li and Sophitia were in Smash. Kyo + Roy = Too much fire for one screen. Chun-Li/Sophitia + Peach = Pwnt...:lick:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol yeah i agree with the peach combo

how could you not agree with Kyo/Roy? i'm fairly sure if the Ancient Flames of Kusanagi and fires from The Sword of Seals combined their powers, they could make the universe catch aflame. After all, they did seal Yamata no Orochi and do double damage to dragon-type units, respectively... :ohwell:

Eugenio

Smash Lord
how could you not agree with Kyo/Roy? i'm fairly sure if the Ancient Flames of Kusanagi and fires from The Sword of Seals combined their powers, they could make the universe catch aflame. After all, they did seal Yamata no Orochi and do double damage to dragon-type units, respectively... :ohwell:
OMG, understood that entire comment. I'm such a geek:psycho:

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
im lost......i see snk references...........and fire emblem.......

and whats that last part........?
yamata no orochi.......

psu?
orphen?
legend of dragoon?

J-Chance

Smash Rookie
There is a large NC tournament coming up in Goldsburo. The event itself is called the G2Expo.

The event encompasses many aveunes of gaming. During the day, there will be many, MANY stations for both CASUAL and tournament play.

The event is on Jan 27th, 2007. Please check out the thread, and post in it to show your support.

Also, Jwong is coming down with us to ensure a competitve event. We all look forward to seeing ya'll.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94137

Top Bottom