• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Assist Trophy: Dr Neo Cortex
Item: Aku Aku

Animal Crossing Stages:
1. Mystery Island
2. Horizon Island

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Stage: Dodo Airlines, Nook Inc,. Getaway

Item: Aku Aku

Assist: Voting against Cortex feels like a crime but I’m going with Ripper Roo.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom On the playlist, you used the wrong song for “Title - WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase”. That upload plays the title theme from the DS version of WarioWare D.I.Y., not Showcase. Here is a link to the song that’s supposed to be used.

Edit: just noticed the actual song is labelled for kids. There’s probably not a good solution to this... I’d say upload a private mirror of the song.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom On the playlist, you used the wrong song for “Title - WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase”. That upload plays the title theme from the DS version of WarioWare D.I.Y., not Showcase. Here is a link to the song that’s supposed to be used.
Yep, because I couldn’t. It’s only for kids so you can’t save videos listed as “only for kids” in playlists. So I chose the one that best fits this description. I also couldn’t listen to this song on the internet I was using for whatever reason and, since I don’t know Wario music much, I couldn’t really figure which one you wanted. If you can find one that isn’t confined only to kids, then I can add it in

B74232C0-D5C6-4AC6-9BE2-1FCC18DD7E7A.jpeg

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
CB Assist Trophy: Personally speaking I kinda don't like that the main villain be relegated to an Assist Trophy since there's a high likeliness that it will undergo the same scenario with Sephiroth or play out the whole "Heroes Vs Villain" Thingy, so yeah I'm voting Pinstripe (if not my Roo if possible)

CB Stage: New Horizons

CB Item: Aku Aku

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Crash Assist Trophy: Pinstripe Pataroo

Crash Item: Cow

New Horizons Stage: New Horizons, Dodo Airlines

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Crash Bandicoot

Gameplay and Moveset by Perkilator Perkilator
What can I say? I'm a pretty big Crash Bandicoot fan. I've been supporting him ever since I first got the N. Sane Trilogy back in 2017.

With so much material to work with, it's not exactly easy to get a consise idea of how Crash would play in Smash. However, I wanted to keep it as simple as possible while staying true to his games.

Stance/Idle 1: His default idle animation from It’s About Time

Walk: His walk from It’s About Time
Run: His iconic run from the N. Sane Trilogy
Dash: The Crash Dash
Damage: Crash spins for a split second, in a manner similar to his death animation from the very first game
Jump: His iconic Jump and Double Jump
Crouch: His crouch from the N. Sane Trilogy

Weapon of Choice: Crash mainly uses his body to attack, but he can also pull out a Fruit Bazooka

Normal Attacks
Jab:
Crash slaps twice (4%, small knockback) and then performs a weak spin that goes continuously (.5-2% each hit, small knockback), then finishes with an uppercut with his right fist (6%, small knockback)
Forward+A: Crash spins once and sticks out his left foot (5%, small knockback). This is based on Coco's spin kick from Wrath of Cortex.
Down+A: Crash does a slap along the ground (4%, small knockback)
Up+A: Crash lunges his legs upwards and spins them twice to look like kicking (8%, small knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A:
Same as his Forward Tilt (6%, small knockback)
Air Forward+A: Crash slightly hops forward and kicks with his left foot (5%, small knockback). This is based on his animation for when he jumps after a slide.
Air Back + A: Crash kicks behind himself with both legs (8%, small knockback)
Air Up+A: Crash does a quick spin with both arms in the air (9%, OK knockback). This is based on his spin from Crash of the Titans.
Air Down+A: Crash does a Belly Flop that bounces him back up when the hit connects, possibly meteor smashing the opponent (11%, OK knockback)

Dash Attack: Crash slides along the ground (7%, small knockback)
Edge Attack: A tiny TNT crate explodes under Crash and he flops up above the edge and back onto the stage (12%, OK knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Crash does a weak spin kick with both legs (7%, small knockback)

Smash Moves
Forward+A:
Crash spins horizontally in his direction, moving forward a little (15%, OK knockback). This is based on when he spins underwater in Crash 3 and Wrath of Cortex.
Up+A: Crash attempts to put on his jetpack on (which is upside down), only for it to malfunction and shoots its flames upwards (17%, OK knockback)
Down+A: Crash does a powerful spin kick (18%, medium knockback); this is based on a move in It’s About Time where Crash can spin kick right after a slide

Grab Game
Grab:
Crash spins quickly and attacks with a Crystal, only for the opponent to grab it.
Pummel: Crash punches the opponent in the face (2%)
Forwards+Throw: Humiliskate; Crash attempts to skate on the opponent’s back, only to slip (11%, OK knockback)
Down+Throw: Crash lifts the opponent from the ground and tosses them back down (12%, OK knockback). This is based on a move in Crash Twinsanity where you use the Crystal Cortex steals to use him like a hammer
Back+Throw: Crash lifts the opponent behind himself, and the two land flat on the ground (14%, OK knockback; 1.3%)
Up+Throw: Crash successfully lifts up the Crystal, and its shine pushes the opponent back (10%, OK knockback). This is based on an animation in Crash 3 where Crash is shown holding up the Crystal in victory whenever he wins a race in the motorcycle levels.

Special Moves
B : Death Tornado Spin:
Crash's most iconic move. Pressing B once performs a short, quick spin that reflects projectiles (11%, OK knockback). Holding B turns into a much faster spin that lasts for a few seconds (26%, medium knockback); not only is it faster, it can help Crash glide a good distance.
B + Forwards : Super Slide: Crash slides at lightning speed, which trips opponents (9%, OK knockback). He can use it in the air to kick diagonally downward, and cancel it by pressing the Shield button.
B + Up : Rocket Jump; Crash will jump high off a TNT Crate, damaging opponents in the process (13%, OK knockback)
B + Down : Fruit Bazooka; Crash takes out a bazooka that he can aim by tilting up or down (10%, OK knockback). The Wumpa Fruit juice that sticks on opponents is a weaker variation of the Inklings' Ink that adds a 1.3x multiplier to all other attacks, including another Wumpa Fruit.

Final Smash: Most Missed Boxes; Crash dons a golden Aku Aku mask and Crash Dashes into an opponent (8%). The opponent is then taken into a cutscene were hundreds of TNT and Nitro boxes rain down from the sky and Crash runs away (62%, devastating knockback)

Crash also has his famous death animations:
  • Whenever he falls down offscreen, his shoes fly up and fall back down
  • Whenever Crash loses a Stamina Battle for good, he appears as an angel (he also plays a didgeridoo when he dies from a Final Smash)
On-Screen Appearance @[/COLOR][/B]Venus of the Desert Bloom

Crash spins out of a wooden crate

Idle Animations Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
1. Looks to the right and then to the left
2. Dozes off

Taunts Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
1. Crash faces the screen, grins strangely, and it wiggles his eyebrows.
2. Crash raged a Wompa fruit and chucks it in the air. It will then splat down onto his head. The fruit can do 1% damage.
3. Crash will do his crash dance.

Victory Animations Perkilator Perkilator
1. Yeee-HAW!" Crash squats for a second, and then performs his victory animation against bosses in the very first game
2: Crash’s victory animation from It's About Time
3: Crash performs the final part of his victory dance

Victory Theme Otoad64 Otoad64

Kirby Hat Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Crash’s signature eyebrows, nose, ears, and tuft of hair.

Boxing Ring Title Perkilator Perkilator
It’s About Time!

Crowd Chant
Crash Crash Crash BANDICOOT!!

Other Animations @Perkilator
  • Whenever he falls down offscreen, his shoes fly up and fall back down
  • Whenever Crash loses a Stamina Battle for good, he appears as an angel (he also plays a didgeridoo when he dies from a Final Smash)

Classic Mode : A Crash-ic Adventure! @Garteam

Theme: Boss fights from the first Crash Bandicoot game, with the final round referencing the final bosses from Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 as well.
Round 1: vs. green :ultkingdedede: on Suzuku Castle

(Omega) (enemy favours down smash, food is the only item that spawns)
Round 2: vs. light blue :ultlucario: on Kongo Falls

(enemy favours aerials, explosive items are the only ones to spawn)
Round 3: vs. gray :ultincineroar: on Castle Siege (lava portion)

(enemy favours using items and taunting, only barrels and large crates spawn)
Round 4: vs. red :ultfox: on Fourside (omega)

(enemy favours neutral special, only back shields spawn)
Round 5: vs. :ultluigi: and two green :ultkirby: on Dracula's Castle

(Luigi favours neutral special and throwing items, only capsules spawn)
Round 6: vs. giant, green :ultdk:on Dracula's Castle (Omega)

(enemy favours down special)
Final Round: vs. yellow :ultdoc: on Castle Siege (roof portion)

(Dr. Mario has three stocks. For the first stock, he begins the battle with a rage blaster. For the second, he begins the battle with a rocket belt. For the third, he does not have an item, but is accompanied by a red :ultmetaknight: as an ally)[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, I think I'm done. Finished up Samus, and I'm not as well-versed in Zelda, so I might not be able to make the most accurate Ganondorf moveset.
No problem, I want to start moving us to voting fir movesets but I think we have it covered. I intend to start the voting process in 12 hours.

To the thread,

Rainbow Road and Poké Floats will be our third and fourth returning veteran stage

Also, regarding the Samus/Dark Samus issue....the winner of the Samus moveset update will also see Dark Samus adopt this updated moveset. This was a miscalculation on my part and I never considered how it may impact Dark Samus by changing Samus. We will be reworking some veteran Echoes like Daysy and Richter to help set them more apart from their base fighter but we will be staying true to the Echo formula.

Here are three information regarding Echoes that I decided on:

1) Starting from now, Marth, Peach, Pit, Simon, Ryu, Inklings, and Roy are no longer eligible for update UNLESS the participant can prove that their moveset change can be applied to the Echo.
2) We won’t be promoting Echoes to full on fighters
3) We will no longer be counting Echo Fighters in the official roster count. Meaning we currently have 17 spots with four taken. I have yet to decide on the number of Echoes but these aren’t factored into this number.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We are nearing the end of our E3 content which will be shown in our reveal trailer. After that, we will begin cranking out content related to character reveals and their respective trailers. For sure, the E3 phase was probably our biggest phase during this entire project though our Smash Direct is sure to give it a run for its money. Anyways, I would like to proceed with our next job while we vote for the Crash Assist Trophy/New Horizons Stage and finish updating four veterans. This is the third to last Job related to E3.

Job #42: Submit 2 Mii Fighter Costumes

Please read this carefully. We have two criteria for these Mii Costumes:

1. First Mii Costume must be based on a current character on the roster much like how we have a Captain Falcons costume for Mii Brawler and a Link costume for Link. This costume can be 1st or 3rd party.The top three votes costumes will be included.
2. Please include a 1st party character costume. This cannot be a main character but either a side or minor character, a generic enemy, or boss. We will be included the top three voter costumes.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #42: Mii Fighter costumes

1. Duck Hat: the purple duck of the Duck Hunt duo perches on your head, has some minor animation like the Rex costume, with the duck occasionally looking to the side, blinking, and shaking its wings.
2. Kumatora hoodie: Your Mii wears Kumatora’s turquoise dress-hoodie and pink boots. This is a Mii Gunner outfit, with Kumatora having an open palm for the gun. No associated wig.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
First costume: Ganondorf. This costume is made to replicate Ganondorf and it is a Mii Swordfighter Costume. The Sword is based off Ganondorf’s Sword and the Mii Hat uses the design of Ganondorf from Oot.

Second Costume: Gardivoir. This Mii Costume is made to replicate Gardivoir and it’s for the Mii Gunner. The Hat uses Gardivoir’s head as a base. The costume uses Gardivoir’s body as the main one, and the gunner part is made to represent a psychic attack.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
R.I.P. Dillon Mii Brawler
Job #42: Ness, Mii Swordfighter
1612310106662.png

Ness is a smash icon, being one of the original 12 smash fighters. A reason Ness would be cool is so Mii Fighters can finally have a normal sideways, normal baseball cap.

Head Piece: The iconic(?) baseball cap on Ness' head

Body Piece: Shorts, Backpack, Stripped Shirt, and a Bsaeball bat.

Job #42 #2: Gatekeeper, Mii Swordfighter
1612311264573.png

Arguably the main character of Three Houses, The Gatekeeper is critical and a beloved character by all. It's no surprise when people were outraged and mad at Byleth's inclusion, because they weren't Gatekeeper. And while he should probably be his own character, taking a Mii Costume seems like the type he is and is at least some inclusion he deserves.

Head Piece: The Weird, hat thingy. I don't know what they're called, but I don't need to as you can see what it is in the picture above.

Body Piece: The armor he wears, the sword is a spear

cashregister9

Smash Hero
We are nearing the end of our E3 content which will be shown in our reveal trailer. After that, we will begin cranking out content related to character reveals and their respective trailers. For sure, the E3 phase was probably our biggest phase during this entire project though our Smash Direct is sure to give it a run for its money. Anyways, I would like to proceed with our next job while we vote for the Crash Assist Trophy/New Horizons Stage and finish updating four veterans. This is the third to last Job related to E3.

Job #42: Submit 2 Mii Fighter Costumes

Please read this carefully. We have two criteria for these Mii Costumes:

1. First Mii Costume must be based on a current character on the roster much like how we have a Captain Falcons costume for Mii Brawler and a Link costume for Link. This costume can be 1st or 3rd party.The top three votes costumes will be included.
2. Please include a 1st party character costume. This cannot be a main character but either a side or minor character, a generic enemy, or boss. We will be included the top three voter costumes.
Job 42
1. Robin - This is a swordfighter costume it is Robin's coat and Hair, The sword is the Levin Sword, Robin's hair can change color depending on the Mii's color and there are 2 styles depending on gender

2. Mona from WarioWare

This would be a Brawler costume, The head would be her hair and the Body would be the Dress, Coat and boots.

Last edited:

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
Job 42:
1. Terry (Brawler) - The head was be the iconic hat of course, and the the body would be Terrys jeans and his standard outfit.

2. Tingle (Brawler - Another brawler costume, this time everyones favorite fairy. A tingle costume, the head was be his cap (pointy elf ears included) and the body was be the rest of his suit. He's already in the game as a background cameo and has previous featured as an assist trophy, so I think its time he gets an upgrade - as minor as it is.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #42: Submit a Mii Costume

Lucario Mii Brawler costume
:ultlucario::ultlucario::ultlucario::ultlucario::ultlucario::ultlucario::ultlucario::ultlucario::ultlucario:
It’s pretty crazy to think that we have yet to have a Pokémon costume featuring an actual Pokémon and Lucario is probably the best for allowing a full on costume. This would make the headgear more like Kirby where it features the head and ears. The rest of the costume would feature fur, paws, and tail. The fists would also feeature an unique Aura glow to them.

Space Pirate Mii Swordfighter Costume

While this one is a bit of a stretch, the costume appearance would be based on the Super Metroid variant which features crab-like pincers which could theoretically could replace the swords if they are made big enough. This one would change the entire appearance of the Mii making it more inline with the deluxe Mii Costume.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 42

1. Falco (Mii Gunner Costume)

Pretty much exactly like the existing Fox Costume but with Falco's head and outfit instead. Just like Fox, he would be a gunner outfit.

2. Melia Antiqua (Mii Swordfighter Costume)
r/Xenoblade_Chronicles - Melia future connected render

Much like other staff user costumes such as Aerith, Veronica, Ashley, and Viridi, Melia would use her ether staff as a sword. (Assuming we don't add anymore Mii classes later on).

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Job 42: 2 Mii Costumes
#1: Regular Mega Man
(Mii Gunner)
Yep, just the Boue Bomber in his base form. The ideal Mii Gunner costume, Mega Buster and everything.

#2: Primid (Universal)
Primids, to me, basically preceded the three Mii Fighter classes. In fact, I’m honestly shocked they weren’t a Mii Costume as far back as Sm4sh.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Mii Costume Proposals

Based on a fighter:
Pit.
The hat would either be his wig and laurel crown or just the crown with the player picking the hairstyle. The outfit would be his toga and wings.
This would be a Swordfighter costume, and he would wield not the Palutena Bow, but the First Blade, the default weapon in Kid Icarus: Uprising.

1st party non-main character: Enemy Octoling.
A Gunner costume; not based on the playable Octoling, but on the version that appears as enemies in the Splatoon series's single-player modes.
Like the Inkling costumes, the ink color would not be selectable; it would always be red.
Could be based on the first game's version or the second game's. The only real difference is the first wears weird goggles while the second wears shades (I'm partial towards the second, but it doesn't really matter much).

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Job 42

Wario Outfit (Brawler)
an outfit based on Wario's biker getup from the Warioware series, hat is his Biker hat and body is his shirt, jacket and pants.

Adeleine Outfit (Swordfighter)
based on adeleine from the Kirby series, hat is her beret and hair, oufit is her dress and sword is her paintbrush.

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Job #42
1. Sephiroth (Swordfighter)

Sephiroth is kind of the sword fighter, so I feel that it's fitting. For the head, you get a wig with Sephiroth's long, beautiful locks. For the body you get his full leather get up, his singular angel wing, topped off with his signature katana (likely sized down).
2. Sheldon (Swordfighter)

One of the few recurring characters from Splatoon 1 and 2, Sheldon is Splatoon's weapon expert. He fits the proportions of a Mii fighter really well, and is one of the more unique designs in Splatoon. With his hat, goggles, overalls, etc. he has a nice distinct look.

He's a more unorthodox sword fighter, utilizing the Undercover Brella! A weapon type that is currently unrepresented in Smash. The umbrella would be folded for most of his attacks, but for certain Smash Attacks and Special Moves the umbrella unfolds to show off its unique aesthetic. Of course, this would only be a cosmetic trait, with no affects on gameplay.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If you haven’t voted for your favorite Crash content and New Horizons stage, please do so now as voting will close in about 5-6 hours.

The main posts have been visually updated. It’s a work in progress.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is the result of the Crash Bandicoot content as well as the New Horizons stage!

By default, the Crash Bandicoot Mii Costume which was submitted by Mamboo07 Mamboo07 will be included as a new Mii Costume.

Assist Trophy

Pinstripe Pataroo
Otoad64 Otoad64 3
Ripper Roo
Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 4
Dr Neo Cortex Perkilator Perkilator 5

The nefarious Dr. Neo Cortex will be causing mayhem when released from his Assist Trophy capsule! This will result in the good bad doctor from becoming a playable character sadly.

Item

Only two items were submitted and, well, the most iconic one won this round! By quite a lot actually!

Cow Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 3
Aku Aku Krookodilian Krookodilian 8

So this will be our new Crash Bandicoot content for our sequel! Quite a nice list actually!

Vote for an Animal Crossing New Horizons stage

Below was the list of stages based on New Horizons! Honestly, it was pretty hard coming up unique ideas due to the setting of the game but you guys all came up with amazing ideas and concepts! Here’s how the votes went down and who won.

Horizon Island Otoad64 Otoad64 3
Mystery Island The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher 8
Noon Inc., Getaway
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 3
Dodo Airlines
@SmasherMaster 7
New Horizons
cashregister9 cashregister9 5

This was pretty close and I thought I would have to call a tie but finally had our winner. This stage will focus on the concept of visiting mysterious and uncharted islands where often Villagers collected foreign fruits and met potential Animal villagers. This content will be featured in our E3 reveal and will be added to the front page.

I have also changed my mind and we will be doing voting for the veteran movesets here on the thread. I will be prepping that and opening voting with the next few hours. We will also be doing another round of voting in about 14 hours (or whenever I wake up) for the Mii costumes! So we will have a solid day of voting for content. That being said, we will be doing our last E3 content as well so that’s something to keep in mind!

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Job #42: Submit a Mii Costume

1# Pokémon Trainer Mii Gunner Costume :ultpokemontrainer:
1612353668377.png

This Mii Gunner Costume Set would include both the Pokémon Trainer Hat and Pokémon Trainer Outfit. The Pokémon Trainer Hat would, of course, be the iconic hat (and hair) of the most well-known Pokémon Trainer of all time, Red! The hat's main color would be customisable of course, like most Mii Hats are, so you could add your own personal flair to it.

The Pokémon Trainer Outfit would not only feature Red's popular clothes and bag, but his Poké Ball in his right hand too! Because well, as a Mii Gunner he would need to have something where he could shoot out his lasers and bombs right? That's where his Poké Ball comes into action, this would indeed serve as his "gun". Hey, those lasers already kind of look like those bright lights that come out of Poké Balls whenever a Pokémon is sent out anyway. And again, players can change the main red color of his outfit.

This way we would have more than one Pokémon Mii Costume in the game.

2# Korok Mii Mask
1612354699616.png

The Korok Costume would only feature a Mii Hat. It would be their iconic Mask of course. This Mii Hat, like all Mii Hats, can be worn by all Mii types. It would exactly look like the Korok Mask in Breath of the Wild, but a bit reduced in size to fit the Mii's face. The color would not be customisable.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Voting for the Veteran Movesets

So I decided to go through with this and used Google Forms. You can find the links in the question’s descriptions to each veteran moveset/update page that I uploaded to my personal blog. Please check the name listed in the description plus the name in the URL to make sure you vote for the one you like. Please don’t vote fir your own. One vote per category.

We will continue to submit Mii Fighter costumes and will hold a vote in less than 10 hours. Please continue to submit them if you haven’t done it yet.

We are going to blitz through this and finish up E3 content all in one go!! Let’s go this!

Job #43: Submit a Nintendog Assist Trophy

Every Smash E3 trailer shows off a new Nintendog assist trophy. In Brawl, it was a Golden Retriever. In Smash 4, it was a French Terrier. And in Uktimate, it was a Toy Poodle. What will the new breed be? Feel free to link it to the breed’s actual American Kennel page or Nintendogs wikis page. This breed must be available in any one of the Nintendogs games. No Nintencats right now.

Job #44: Submit the name of the game
Submit what we will be calling this game. We will be changing the thread tithe and front page logo to reflect this change.

In order to get a good submitter turn out, I’m pinging the whole developer partner list. Job 44 is a pretty important job.

CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
@WarioJim
@Quillion
Commander_Alph Commander_Alph
SharkLord SharkLord
ahemtoday ahemtoday
@PeridotGX
Perkilator Perkilator
@MamaLuigi123456
@Bencaua
Mamboo07 Mamboo07
The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher
@GoodGrief741
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12
evanwoo10 evanwoo10
cashregister9 cashregister9
Krookodilian Krookodilian
Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto
Paraster Paraster
Otoad64 Otoad64
@Doc Monocle
@Adrianette Bromide
Golden Icarus Golden Icarus
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Voting for the Veteran Movesets

So I decided to go through with this and used Google Forms. You can find the links in the question’s descriptions to each veteran moveset/update page that I uploaded to my personal blog. Please check the name listed in the description plus the name in the URL to make sure you vote for the one you like. Please don’t vote fir your own. One vote per category.

Hmm, seems like ahemtoday's moveset for Young Link redirects to his moveset proposal for Ganondorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom