• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Spirits
  1. Crash Bandicoot (Fighter Spirit)
  2. Crash Bandicoot (JP) (Fighter Spirit)
  3. Coco Bandicoot (Crash, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy favors special moves
  4. Tawna Bandicoot (:ultpeach:, :starman:) -> Tawna (It's About Time) (:starman::starman:)
    • The enemy tends to avoid conflict
  5. TNT Crate (:ultsteve:, :starman::starman:) -> Nitro Crate (:starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy favors down specials
    • Timed battle (0:30)
  6. Papu Papu (:ultkingdedede:, :starman:)
    • The enemy favor down Smash attacks
  7. Ripper Roo (:ultgreninja:, :starman::starman:) -> Ripper Roo (Cortex Strikes Back) (:starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy loves to jump
    • Fire/explosion attacks aren't as effective against the enemy
  8. Koala Kong (:ultdk:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy favors grabs and throws
  9. Pinstripe Potoroo (:ultfox:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Super Scope
    • The floor is electrified
  10. Dr. Nitrus Brio (:ultdoc::ultbowser::ultkirby:(x6), :starman::starman::starman:)
    • Reinforecements appear after the enemy is defeated
  11. Komodo Bros. (:ultridley::ultcharizard:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Killing Edge
    • The enemy favors neutral specials
  12. Tiny Tiger (:ultincineroar:, :starman:) -> Tiny Tiger (WARPED) (:starman::starman:)
    • The enemy favors up specials
  13. Dingodile (:ultwolf::ultkrool:, :starman::starman:) -> Dingodile (It's About Time) (:starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy breathes fire
    • The floor is lava
  14. Dr. Nefarious Tropy (:ultmewtwo:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • Item: Timer
    • Timed battle (3:00)
    • Hostile Assist Trophies (Shadow)
  15. Dr. N. Gin (:ultrob:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy is giant
  16. Aku Aku (Crash, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle invincible
    • The enemy's movement speed is increased
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
  17. Uka Uka (Crash, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • You lose if your CPU ally (Crash) is defeated
    • All fighters will suddenly have a Final Smash
  18. Dr. Neo Cortex (:ultdoc:, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Ray Gun
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Rocket Belt
  19. Nitrous Oxide (:ultmewtwo:, :starman::starman:)
  20. Crunch Bandicoot (:ultrobin:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The floor is lava
    • Dangerously high winds are in effect
    • Periodic earthquakes will shake the stage
  21. Evil Twins (:ulticeclimbers:, :starman:)
    • The enemy is giant
    • The enemy is metal
  22. Nina Cortex (:ultjoker:, :starman::starman:)
  23. Lani-Loli (:ultluigi:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy will suddenly turn invisible after a while
  24. Akano (:ultmetaknight:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy falls slowly
  25. Kapuna-Wa (:ultbayonetta:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The floor is frozen
  26. Ika-Ika (:ultrosalina:, :starman:)
    • The screen will suddenly flip after a while
  27. Spyro the Dragon (:ultcharizard:, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy is tiny
  28. Hunter (:ultpit:, :starman:)
    • Item: Pitfall
  29. Gnasty Gnorc (:ultganondorf:, :starman::starman:)
    • The floor is frozen
    • The enemy's sword attacks have increased power
can I protect coco? I wanted her to be a crash echo.

also some of those are already spirits and spyro isn't a crash character.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Spirits
  1. Crash Bandicoot (Fighter Spirit)
  2. Crash Bandicoot (JP) (Fighter Spirit)
  3. Coco Bandicoot (Crash, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy favors special moves
  4. Tawna Bandicoot (:ultpeach:, :starman:) -> Tawna (It's About Time) (:starman::starman:)
  5. TNT Crate (:ultsteve:, :starman::starman:) -> Nitro Crate (:starman::starman::starman:)
    • Timed battle (0:30)
  6. Papu Papu (:ultkingdedede:, :starman:)
    • The enemy favor down Smash attacks
  7. Ripper Roo (:ultgreninja:, :starman::starman:) -> Ripper Roo (Cortex Strikes Back) (:starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy loves to jump
    • Fire/explosion attacks aren't as effective against the enemy
  8. Koala Kong (:ultdk:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy favors grabs and throws
  9. Pinstripe Potoroo (:ultfox:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Super Scope
    • The floor is electrified
  10. Dr. Nitrus Brio (:ultdoc::ultbowser::ultkirby:(x6), :starman::starman::starman:)
    • Reinforecements appear after the enemy is defeated
  11. Komodo Bros. (:ultridley::ultcharizard:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Killing Edge
  12. Tiny Tiger (:ultincineroar:, :starman:) -> Tiny Tiger (WARPED) (:starman::starman:)
  13. Dingodile (:ultwolf::ultkrool:, :starman::starman:) -> Dingodile (It's About Time) (:starman::starman::starman:)
    • The floor is lava
  14. Dr. Nefarious Tropy (:ultmewtwo:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • Timed battle (3:00)
  15. Dr. N. Gin (:ultrob:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy is giant
  16. Aku Aku (Crash, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle invincible
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
  17. Uka Uka (Crash, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • You lose if your CPU ally (Crash) is defeated
    • All fighters will suddenly have a Final Smash
  18. Dr. Neo Cortex (:ultdoc:, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Ray Gun
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Rocket Belt
  19. Nitrous Oxide (:ultmewtwo:, :starman::starman:)
  20. Crunch Bandicoot (:ultrobin:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The floor is lava
    • Dangerously high winds are in effect
    • Periodic earthquakes will shake the stage
  21. Evil Twins (:ulticeclimbers:, :starman:)
    • The enemy is giant
    • The enemy is metal
  22. Nina Cortex (:ultjoker:, :starman::starman:)
  23. Lani-Loli (:ultluigi:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy will suddenly turn invisible after a while
  24. Akano (:ultmetaknight:, :starman::starman:)
    • The enemy falls slowly
  25. Kapuna-Wa (:ultbayonetta:, :starman::starman::starman:)
    • The floor is frozen
  26. Ika-Ika (:ultrosalina:, :starman:)
    • The screen will suddenly flip after a while
  27. Spyro the Dragon (:ultcharizard:, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)
    • The enemy is tiny
  28. Hunter (:ultpit:, :starman:)
    • Item: Pitfall
  29. Gnasty Gnorc (:ultganondorf:, :starman::starman:)
    • The floor is frozen
    • The enemy's sword attacks have increased power
I love the list! I was super surprised to see such a huge list. Just to inform you, I did ask for people to provide information:

Spirit Type (primary or support)
Spirit Ability

Type of match (stock, timed, stamina, etc)
Stage
Music

Once you include those, I will add them to the main post.

can I protect coco? I wanted her to be a crash echo.

also some of those are already spirits and spyro isn't a crash character.
Yes, we can put a protection on Coco. That seems to be a rather popular idea in regards to an Echo. We can decide to include her or not on a later date.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just to inform you, I did ask for people to provide information:

Spirit Type (primary or support)
Spirit Class (novice, etc)
Spirit Ability

Type of match (stock, timed, stamina, etc)
Stage
Music

Once you include those, I will add them to the main post.
Music
I'd love too, but...I unfortunately don't have the time or energy.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'd love too, but...I unfortunately don't have the time or energy.
Anytime is ok or you can do it slowly if you want. That way, I can start adding it in. That kind of info is pretty important

View attachment 300914
Spirit: Stoker
Series: Crash Bandicoot
Spirit Class: Novice
Spirit Ability: Increased Throw Power
Fighter: Steve
Match Type: Timed
Stage: Rainbow Cruise
Song: Crash Bandicoot Unused Cutscenes Theme Song
Conditions: The enemy favors grabs and throws
Sorry, we won’t be adding content that’s derivative from a cartoon media from a series. I know Advent Children content was included in Smash but this content has been used in actual games like Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts, and such. Stoker and the song hasn’t been used in the games if I am correct.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #36:

Idle Animations:
1. Stylist extends her arm and checks her nails.
2. Stylist looks around while twirling her finger in her hair.

Taunts:
1. Stylist does two quick brushes of her hair with one hand, while holding her hair behind her with the other hand.
2. Stylist pulls out a pocket make up mirror and reapplies her lipstick.
3. Stylist does quick small claps in front of her chest while heart effect emanate around her.

Victory Animations:
1. Stylist walks into frame like she would on a run way before the camera zooms in on her face.
2. Stylist dances (pointing at the crowd/camera and waving her arm) while holding a microphone in the other hand, striking a pose as the camera finishes zooming in, as colored spotlights are moving around in the background.
3. Stylist spins around smiling in a barber's chair, with one her of legs bouncing while crossed underneath the barbers cape.

Kirby Hat:
Stylist's hair

Boxing Ring Title:
The Trendsetter

Crowd Cheer:
STY-Y-LIST! STY-Y-LIST!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sure, Sorry for being barebones.
It’s ok. Just in the future perhaps don’t add so many and focus more on getting more info in. If you also notice, many users also includes images as well which helps identify who that character is. This is important specially since some might not be familiar with Crash Bandicoot. You might want to check to see if others added the same Spirit earlier. You have multiple duplicates in your list. Also, I removed Spyro from the list as I want to treat him as a separate series.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be closing up voting for the Stylist moveset and stage soon.

Voting is now closed.

Also, I included more items and assist trophies that we voted on earlier. These were third through digits places for both item categories as well fifth through eight places for Assist Trophies. These are included on the OP. This also goes for Pokémon as well where I added places 4 through 5th and 7th. I also included Smash Dungeon as a new game mode to show at E3 as a spiritual successor to Smash Run. We won’t be bringing back Smash Run.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Stylist time! Please vote fir your most favorite! One vote per person and please don’t vote for

STYLIST is looking sharp!

Style Savvy was an immediate success in 2008, leading to the series getting three sequels (all on the 3DS). While I have not played a Style Savvy game (probably because 9 year old me couldn't be caught dead playing a girly game-yuck!), but I figure the series and its gameplay can't be that difficult to understand as an outsider.
In Style Savvy, you approach customers, they tell you want they want, and you (the Stylist) pick out clothes for them, trying to satisfy them. As far as I can tell, the games rarely diverge from this formula going forward. You must pick out a clothing article or oufit that meets their budget and wants. You do get some different jobs in Fashion Forward, but they are practically the same as the Stylist, just with hair or makeup. Some of your customers will come often for your service, so it's helpful to memorize things about them so you can better fit their needs.
Keeping this in mind, Stylist is a Smash Brother that not only wears different clothes to boost her stats, but she attacks her opponents using coat hangers, handbags, hair dryers, makeup, hairspray, and everything in between. But she has a budget, so keep an eye on that when attacking or wearing clothes. Overall, Stylist, in my eyes, will be our most complicated character yet, despite having some of the most simple gameplay in her home series.
With that out of the way, here's my moveset for Stylist!

Stylist has a buget of $800 that cannot be increased, except when losing a stock (or grabbing an opponent), when it goes back to 800. This is always displayed beneath her icon, in green text, like this: $800.

Down B-Try it on!
In Style Savvy, after picking out a clothing article for your customer, you can choose Try It On! so you can see how they look before selling them the clothes.
In Smash Bros, in a rather quick motion, a curtain is flung up in front of Stylist. From here, five squares appear on the left bottom, left upper, right bottom, right upper, and top of the curtain. These squares look like the icons for clothes when picking them out in Style Savvy. There's a blue winter coat; an orange T-shirt and blue jeans; a plain beige vest with a lighter beige shirt and a medium-length brown skirt; a hooded top that is fiery red and comes with leggings; and finally, at the top, Stylist's default outfit. You can select any one of these just as if it were Shulk's Monado wheel. When you have chosen with either the B button or by letting go of the left stick, the curtain will pull back and the disapear, revealing Stylist's new outfit.
(I know nothing about women's fashion-please, if you have any experience in that field point out what I can improve here).
Anyways, each outfit icon (or square) has something labled above and below it, in small-ish but still very visible text. On top is the outfit's Mood, and on the bottom is how much it costs. Each outfit has its own mood (except for default), and this is a reference to Style Savvy, where the mood of an outfit basically just referred to its color scheme and theme. In Smash, however, it refers to both that and the stat boost you get from the outfit.
The blue winter coat is a Cool mood-it increases defense, decreasing the damage and knockback you take.
The orange T-shirt and blue jeans is a Warm mood-it increases the amount of damage you do to an opponent, but not the knockback.
The plain vest, shirt, and skirt is a Pale mood-it increases her speed.
The fiery red hooded top and leggings is a Strong mood-it increases your knockback greatly, letting Stylist get in early kills.
The cost of each outfit is $100 (for simplicity's sake, not realism), and since you have a buget of $800, that means you get 8 outfits per match. But how do you get rid of an outfit?
Well, three ways. One-you change outfits. Two-you get hit with a strong enough attack, and your outfit instantly reverts back to the default costume. And three-you die, and respawn with the default outfit and $800.

Neutral B-Hairspray
Stylist starts shaking a hairspray canister in her hand, in a charging like attack similar to Samus' CS. When finished, she can press B again to spray. It has a small hitbox, but a lasting one-for a visual aid, a purple, almost invisible cloud right in front of Stylist. You'll need to be pretty close to land it-but if you do, the opponent will be stunned! How long they are stunned depends on how long you charged the hairspray and how much damage your opponent has.
However, after being used five times, the canister is empty. If you try to use the move again, Stylist will toss it behind her (it can hit opponents and be picked up), and a new one immedeatly appears in her hand, setting her back $30.

Side B-Lipstick
Stylist winds up, and then throws a lipstick thing (don't know the name of it) forward. It travels in an arc similarly to Young Link's Fire Arrows. This is pretty strong for a projectile. The longer you hold B, the stronger the lipstick projectile will be.
However, while this move can be spammed, it does set you back $10 per containter, so be wary.

Up B-Hair Dryers
Stylist pulls out two electric hair dryers and aims them down before turning them on, and they propel her upwards. This causes a windbox beneath you, so it's pretty good for gimping an opponent offstage. It's also a pretty fast move. However, the move only has decent horizontal range, and good vertical range, so you can't go too far left or right offstage.

Jab: Stylist slaps the opponent once, twice, before a combo-finishing kick. It's pretty average in damage and knockback. Stylist makes sure to look to the camera and smile during the kick.

Up tilt: Stylist will strike a pose, where she faces the camera, with one hand on her left (player's right) hip and the other pointing to the sky. Both arms have a hitbox, kind of like Wii Fit's weird hitboxes. This move is pretty good for starting combos but because it is relatively weak, not your best kill move by any means.

Forward tilt: Stylist swings her handbag forward. This is one of her strongest attacks, killing pretty early, however it is pretty slow-maybe she just has so many beauty products in there?

Down tilt: Stylist bends down and holds a piece of measuring tape out, like she's helping a client find the right size pair of shoes. This move doesn't last very long, but its knockback is good for comboing, its quick, and it can trip your opponent at certain percents.

Dash attack: Stylist runs forward and reaches out a bag, as if checking out a customer in a forceful sort of way. The move is pretty quick but isn't that strong for a dash attack.

Forward Smash: During the wind up, Stylist leans back and begins rumaging around in her handbag. When the move is unleashed, Stylist pulls out a hand mirror and thrusts it in front of her, and begins to do her makeup. This move has abysmal endlag and not-great startup, however its her strongest move, and kills deceptively early.

Down Smash: Stylist raises up her foot during the start up. When it's unleashed, she slams her foot down at an angle and poses, as if showing off her spectacular shoes. This move can hit below the ledge and is very strong, and quite fast. However the ranges is very lacking.

Up Smash: Stylist brings up a hairspray container and, when the move is unleashed, sprays her hair. The move hits all around her head and a bit above it, and its the weakest of her smashes. Be wary, as this move will take one of your five Hairspray uses away.

Neutral Air: Stylist swings her handbag around on her finger, and it swings all around her, being a very good edgeguarding move. It can also be used for combos at low percents.

Forward air: Stylist swings a coat hanger in front of her. It's a pretty weak forward air, but it is good for combos like forward air to forward air etc, even at higher percents.

Back air: Stylist brushes her hair with a single, forceful stronke, and anyone right behind her will be hit with a weak-ish spike that scales in knockback past mid-percents.

Up air: Stylist does a standard backflip kick move, with properties similar to Min Min's.

Down air: Stylist swaps out her current heels for winter boots and thrusts down with them. Because she's changing shoes the move has slow startup, but the endlag and landing lag isn't that bad, and the spike is very strong.

Grab: Stylist reaches out in front of her and clenches her fist. If the grab is unsuccessful, she will look at her hand and groan, annoyed she couldn't land the move. If it's successful, a hair styling chair will appear, and the opponent will sit on it, bound to the chair, with Stylist holding a brush and in deep thought-how should she style her opponent? Pummels have her cut at an opponent's hair (or just their general head area).

Forward throw: Stylist spins the chair around at dangerous speeds, then kicks it, sending her opponent flying. The chair dissapears after a bit. This move is really good for KO'ing.

Down throw: Stylist bends down to shine her opponent's shoes, then tips over the chair so that they fall onto the floor. Like Snake's, this down throw puts your opponent in a tech situation. However they aren't right in front of her, so while she can predict where they will go, she can't combo into any moves at any percent.

Back throw: Stylist combs her opponent's hair, then picks them up and throws them in the opposite direction. This throw is mainly used for positioning.

Up throw: Stylist kicks down the lever underneath the chair, which causes her opponent to eject straight up! This move is about as strong as K. Rool's up throw.

Her throws are special because it's the only way she can earn back money! For every throw she earns $25, meaning its a slow but worthwhile process to earn enough money to get a new outfit.

EDIT: One last thing I forgot to say: what happens when Stylist runs out of cash?
Well, when she does, her neutral B, side B, and down B will not function anymore, and pressing those buttons won't do anything.

And that's Stylist! Overall, she's the kind of character who needs to keep an eye on her in-game meter (in this case, money). She's pretty good at combos, but her kill power isn't lacking either, especially with her potent Strong clothes. She's sort of a passive-aggressive character-not entirely defense or offense, but more so half and half.
Stylist
The Stylist is an unorthodox fighter who incorporates various elements from her series Style Savvy. Her appearance would largely be drawn from Trendsetters which appeared on the 3DS but would incorporate alternate costumes from the original NDS game as well as Fashion Forward and Styling Star. The Stylist isn’t a heavy-hitter by any stretch of the imagination and relies on her unique blend of tools and gimmicks to get through the fight - much like how an actual stylist has to be knowledgeable about many disciplines. A true beautician and stylist can’t get through the day just knowing how to comb hair and a fashion designer needs to know more about fashion than color coordination. As a character that incorporates both aspects; she needs to be able to have the tools available to succeed.

Let’s take a quick look at her stats which will be from a score of 0 to 10.

Attack Damage: 4/10
Speed: 3/10
Defense: 5/10
Jump: 6/10
Weight: 2/10
Size: 5.5/10
Reach: 7/10
Falling Speed: 3/19 (she is floaty)
Air Speed: 7/19

She is a light-weight fighter that subpar damage output, defense, jump, and comes to the bottom in almost all of her stats. That’s because, as a new and budding Stylist, you kind of start at rock bottom and try hard to work your way up to the top. That’s where her gimmick comes in...

The Stylist has a unique gimmick called Style Starz. These are stars that appear above her damage percentage meter and she starts off with only one Style Star. By attacking opponents, defending from attacks, scoring KOs, and avoiding stale moves - she can upgrade the Starz. Getting damaged, using the same move over and over, failing to attack, and stalling results in a loss of Starz. Getting KO’d loses all the Starz and resets them to zero. So, how does this Gimmick affect the Stylist? Well, they are all tied to her specials but, in particular, her Neutral and Down Specials.

Neutral Special: Makeover Style

Like any lover of fashion, knowing which makeup to put on is just as important as knowing which outfit to choose. But the Stylist isn’t the only one getting the makeover but also anyone else nearby! The effects differ between herself, her opponent, or even her allies! Inputting the special causes the Stylist to pull out a mirror which acts as a command grab-esque attack. This will capture the opponent (or ally) in the attack and will perform one of six attacks. These are selectable by holding down the special and moving the control stick to the appropriate icon much like Shul;k’s Monado Arts. Each Makeover Style besides the default is locked behind a Style Starz. Upgrading the Style Starz will unlock makeovers! The Makeovers are as follows:

• The Usual: This is just a simple command grab that does mediocre damage, 5.8%. It doesn’t give her or her allies a buff.
  • Sizzling: It is unlocked at 2 Style Starz. This attack does fire damage to the opponent which causes lasting burn damage while also decreasing the defense stat for the opponent. She gains an Attack Damage buff increase including her allies nearby her. It does 10% initially and 2% every burn.
  • Cool: It is unlocked at 3 Style Starz. This attack has a chance of freezing the opponent while also decreasing the speed stat. She and her allies also gain a Defense buff increase. It does 14%. Status duration lasts 8 seconds for the Stylist, 10 seconds for the opponent, and 4 seconds for allies
  • Perky: It is unlocked at 4 Style Starz. This attack does lightning damage and has a large blast radius. It doesn’t nerf any of the opponent’s stats but it's her main damage dealer. She and her allies also gain a Speed Stat increase. It does 22.2%.
  • Dramatic: It is unlocked at 5 Style Starz. This does very minimal damage but a successful hit will act like Witch Time slows down the opponent’s movements. It will also boost the Stylists Smash stat for the Stylist and nearby allies. It does 4%.
  • Superstar:This is the final Makeover Style and is unlocked at 6 Style Starz. This one will unleash a powerful blast of dazzling stars and lights that deal large amounts of damage. It has minimal damage but high launching power. Opponents nearby the blast zone run the risk of getting stunned instead of being launched. It doesn’t buff any of her stats but will heal up to 12% depending on how much damage it dealt to opponents. It will heal up to 6% for any nearby allies.

The Makeover Styles can be used at any time as long as their are enough Style Starz available so they have unlimited uses. Unlike what the name suggests, the character’s don’t actually get a makeover but, rather, a colorful; and sparkly aura surrounds those affected. Sizzling has a Red aura, Cool has a Blue aura, Perky has a Yellow aura, Dramatic has a Purple aura, and Superstar has a Rainbow aura. Status duration for every Makeover lasts 8 seconds for the Stylist, 10 seconds for the opponent, and 4 seconds for allies.

Down Special: Accessory

A Fashion Superstar doesn’t only rely on garments to win a Fashion Show but also uses various accessories like earrings, bracelets, and rings to complete the ensemble. This is true for the Stylist. In a way similar to the older version of Monado Arts and PAC-MAN’s Fruit Shuffle, she can cycle between six accessories which, like the Makeover Styles, unlock at a certain Style Star ranking. Cycling and stopping on one of the accessories will equip it and then give the Stylist a particular effect that is reminiscent of Hero’s Command Select. They are as follows:

• Ring: This is unlocked with one Style Star and is the default. Equipping this accessory increases her shields by 5%. The duration lasts 20 seconds.
  • Bracelet: This is unlocked by two Style Starz. When equipped, it prioritizes her attacks which allows her to cancel our incoming melee attacks more easily. The duration lasts 20 seconds.
  • Scrunchy: This is unlocked with three Style Starz. Equipping it will reduce any incoming damage by 2.5%. The duration lasts 15 seconds.
  • Earring: This is unlocked with four Style Starz. This accessory will heal the Stylist by .8% per second and lasts 15 seconds.
  • Anklet: This is unlocked with five Style Starz. This negates any negative status effects such as Flower or Bury. It lasts 10 seconds.
  • Necklace: This is unlocked with Six Style Starz. It reflects any incoming projectiles and increases the damage by 2.2%. It lasts 10 seconds.

Once an Accessory finishes, it can be re-equipped but requires an 8 second cooldown timer in order to do so. Unlike the Makeover move which causes the selection icon to darken, the Accessory cycle will simply skip past the unavailable Accessories. Players can tell when an accessory is equipped based on a sparkle found on the hand for the Ring, on the wrist for the Bracelet, hair for the Scrunchy, face for the Earing, leg for the Anklet, and neck/chest for the Necklace.

Next, let’s take a look at her Side Special and Up Special…

Side Special: Blowdryer

The Stylist will pull out her trusty Blowdrier and will turn it on. This causes gusts of air to shoot out from it which act similar to Squirtle’s Watergun. She is even able to continue walking with it which is done by inputting the Side Special attack and then continuing to push forward after inputting the B button and holding it down. Letting it go stops the attack. It also has Style Star variants but they are far less … unique from each other.

• 1 -2 Starz: Just as how it functions above.
  • 3- 4 Starz: Turbo: Just like the above but it has more knockback/windbox effects and does damage at8.2% per hit.
  • 5 - 6: High Heat: It will not only push back opponents but it even does fire damage which induces a burn status after use.

Up Special: Quick Change

This functions similar to a typical teleporting Up Special like Zelda and Mewtwo’s but it has an unique function. Upon being inputted, a red curtain circles around the Stylist who says either “Change time!” This will cause the curtain to close around the Stylist and will then become a floating ball of pinkish-red energy. Moving the control stick to a general direction will then cause this energy to move within that direction. The curtain will then reappear and rotate while opening up. The Stylist will then pop out while performing a pose. Much like the above specials, her Style Starz affects this but it’s far more subdued than the previous ones.

• 1 Style Star: No effect. Does 1.3% for three hits upon teleporting out and 1.8% per four hits for the reappearing animations.
  • 2 Style Starz: Upon appearing out, flowers burst up around her. Each flower does 3.2% damage and has random trajectories.
  • 3 Style Starz: Reappearing causes sparkles to shoot out which takes the form of fireworks. They cause them to explode and will do an initial 3.4% damage plus an additional .2% burn damage. Explosions are similar to Villager’s Up Smash.
  • 4 Style Starz: After she reappears, hearts shoot out all around her. Unlike the flowers, these have very randomnized and floaty trajectories. They cause a small amount of hitstun when they appear and can cause freefall animations for 1,5 seconds. Does 3% per hit.
  • 5 Style Starz: She causes a burst of rainbow energy to shoot out all around her. Unlike the previous versions, this one does not deal any damage but will push the opponent away with mechanics similar to Squirtle’s Water Gun.
  • 6 Style Starz: She will cause stars to shoot out quickly all around her and will rotate swiftly. Each star does .32% damage and she shoots out a total of 15 stars. Getting hit will trap opponents within the stars which deals more damage.
NORMALS

Next, let’s look at her normals. The Stylist would actually never use her boutiquette tools and items as not to damage them. She needs to make money and break her precious tools would mean having to pay for them again. In this way, she uses a more unorthodox way of physically attacking. Also, outright throwing punches and kicks scares away customers so she’s adopted a more …. happy way of fighting. I will be forgoing damage percentages in this section.

Jab: Clap, Clap, Peace
She claps once and once again while switching the placement of her hands. A final input does a thrusting peace sign followed by a cute giggle. No infinite jab.

Dash: Confetti
As she dashes, inputting the dash attack will cause her to pull out confetti and throw it. The confetti will scatter into the air and then fall down slowly. This dash attack is active even after it finishes and is capable of dealing damage as the paper falls down.

Forward Tilt: Towel Whip
This is just an ordinary towel that she uses to wipe messes or to test her makeup on. She doesn’t mind whipping it forward. This attack has a lot of reach but also has a lot of start-up lag,

Up Tilt: Fashion Catalog
She thrusts up a catalog into the air while holding it with both hands as she looks at her gleefully. It can even protect her incoming aerial attacks; especially when equipped with a Bracelet.

Down Tilt: Stomp
Her one angry attack, this captures her anger at possibly getting a poor score at the Fashion Show. She performs a stomp downwards which spikes opponents. Inputting this attack multiple times will actually move her forward.

SMASH ATTACKS

Side Smash: Mannequin

She takes out a Mannequin, fully dressed, seemingly out of thin air and places it down in front of her. The attack is capable of dealing damage as she places it down but it also serves an obstacle that slightly resembles PAC-MAN’s Fire Hydrant. It can be attacked and launched for additional damage. Charging the attack causes it to deal more damage when being slammed down but also causes it to fly further when launched.

Up Smash: CHEESE!
She takes out her phone and takes a picture. The flash will emanate around her in a 360 degree angle. Unlike most other Smash Attacks, this one doesn’t deal damage but will induce hitstun/freefall while in the air. This helps prevent opponents from approaching her...maybe cause they don’t have an appointment? The more you charge it up; the more stun duration is applied.

Down Smash: Spotlight
A spotlight will shine down onto the Stylist. The attack is similar in theory to Pikachu’s Thunder and Palutena’s Up Smash/Heavenly Light. The Spotlight won’t launch opponents but will do continuous damage to the opponent the longer they remain in the light.There is a singular point of light that appears three Stylist body frames above her own and will shine down a light that fans out to cover about one and a half Stylist body frame around her. This Smash Attack is unique in that it remains active 6-10 seconds after input as the light will follow her as she moves. Charging the attack increases the duration.

AERIALS

Neutral Aerial: Air Clapper

Much like her jab, she does a Clap attack that has similar effects like Sephiroth’s Neutral Aerial.

Forward Aerial: Foundation Dust
She pulls out her foundation and blows on it causes a puff of “smoke” to billow out. It will immediately launch the opponent upon contact.

Back Aerial: Star Point
She turns back and points out quickly as a star envelopes her pointer finger. She laughs as she does as if she saw a beautiful dress. The finger point has a sweetspot which does more damage and knockback when sweetspotted.

Up Aerial: Towel Whip
Much like her Forward Tilt but, instead, she aims upwards and snaps the towel upwards. It can even be used as a tether recovery making it one of the few Up Tilts that can be used as such.

Down Aerial: Sock Pull

She reaches down and pulls up her sock. It has a very weird set of animations. The hurtbox is centered around her right foot which she pulls up the sock with. It will knock the opponent diagonally up contrary to the direction she us facing.

THROWS

After grabbing someone, she places them in a styling chair with her standing behind.

Pummel: Deep Scrub
She deeply scrubs the opponents using shampoo.

Forward Throw: Chair Spin
She quickly spins the chair around which then launches the opponent after three quick rotations.

Back Throw: Chair Tilt
She tips the chair backwards and allows the opponent to tumble out of the chair and roll backwards.

Up Throw: Chair Vault
She hits the lever which causes the support bar of the chair to shoot upwards which then launches the opponent.

Down Throw: Shampoo and Rinse
She takes a bottle of shampoo and scrubs wildly before dousing with water which ejects the opponent out and launches them horizontally.

FINAL SMASH

Fashion Show

In a way that's similar to her Down Smash, a spotlight will envelope around the Styylist but has a far wider circumference than the Down Smash. Anyone caught within the Final Smash in a 3 seconds window will be transported to a cinematic Final Smash. This is set within a Fashion Show and will feature the Stylist walking down the runway while cameras flash all around her. She does a pose and smiles much to the adoration of the crowd. The camera then quickly pans to the right and shows the opponent who was first caught in the Final Smash standing, awkwardly, in the spotlight. Boos and jeers can be heard as the opponent looks dumbfounded. The spotlight flickers before the cinematic Final Smash transitions to the actual match. The opponent is then launched which also causes the audience to cheer and whistle (as opposed to booing and jeering).

Closing Remarks

I focused my proposal on giving Stylist an unique feel that is still true to her series. I wanted to avoid doing anything that changed her outward appearance due to the fact that she has alternate costumes. I felt that these costumes better represents the series then having her change half way during a match. In addition, I felt giving her the ability to change during a match would be hectic - especially in 8 player Smash. I generally dislike ideas of allowing charqcters to change appearances in mid-match; particularly because of the graphical limitations and issues but also from a balanced standpoint. Why give a character the ability to change an outfit when they simply have alternate costumes? It renders these costumes kind of useless then. I decided to approach the Stylist from a different angle to help her standout both in the roster as well as among the submissions.
I know I'm a bit late, but real life got in the way.
View attachment 300775
For the moveset I made for the Stylist, I mainly based it off the concept @Luminario did back in 2017. So apologies if its a bit plagiaristic.
Intro: The Stylist hops off of a runway and waves to the crowd

Stance/Idle 1: Stylist stands upright
Idle 2: Stylist waves to the crowd
Idle 3: Stylist brushes dust off her outfit

Notable Palette Swaps:
  • Default: Red dress
  • Color 2: Blue dress
  • Color 3: Yellow dress
  • Color 4: Green dress
  • Color 5: Purple dress
  • Color 6: White dress
  • Color 7: Orange dress
  • Color 8: Pink dress

Walk: Stylist walks like she would on the runway
Dash: Stylist runs like she’s late for work
Damage: Stylist gets worried about dust on her dress
Jump: Stylist jumps somewhat low for each jump
Crouch: Stylist crouches with both knees and holds them

Normal Attacks
Jab: Stylist slaps twice with her handbag (6%, small knockback)
Forward+A: Stylist sweeps with a hanger holding a dress (7%, small knockback)
Down+A: Stylist blows a kiss towards the ground (4%, small knockback)
Up+A: Stylist spins a bowler hat in the air, which hits three times (7%, small knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A: Stylist sparkles glitter all around herself (8%, small knockback)
Air Forward+A: Stylist takes a picture with her phone (7%, small knockback)
Air Back + A: Stylist takes a selfie with her phone (7%, small knockback)
Air Up+A: Stylist opens her handbag and a few accessories fly out upward (10%, OK knockback)
Air Down+A: Stylist kicks down with her stiletto (8%, OK knockback)

Dash Attack: Stylist spins forward with sparkles around her, hitting 3 times (9%, OK knockback)
Edge Attack: Stylist raises her hand in excitement and leaps back up (7%, small knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Stylist frantically gets up and accidentally sweeps around (6%, small knockback)

Smash Attacks
Forward+A: Stylist tries to keep up a mannequin, only for it to fall over (19%, medium knockback)
Up+A: Stylist poses while stage lights from the ground point at her (22%, medium knockback)
Down+A: Stylist poses while stage lights from above her head point at her (22%, medium knockback)

Grab Game
Grab: Stylist puts her hand on the opponent’s face
Pummel: Stylist puffs the opponent’s face with makeup (1%)
Forwards+Throw: Stylist takes the opponent’s picture (8%, small knockback)
Down+Throw: Stylist accidentally drops a perfume bottle that explodes in a cloud (12%, OK knockback)
Back+Throw: Stylist spins the opponent around her before getting a selfie with them (9%, OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Stage lights appear on either side of the opponent and toss them up after briefly paralyzing them

Special Moves
B + Down : Changing Room
; Stylist changes between three different outfits.

Hair Stylist (the default outfit seen in the picture above)
B : Hair Clip; Stylist throws a hair clip to the ground (only one is active at a time), and any opponent that steps on it (5%, small knockback) has it stuck on them for 5 seconds, dealing continuous additional damage.
B + Forwards : Back Mirror; Stylist pulls out a mirror, and can use it to reflect projectiles, but only from behind. It simply breaks if hit by physical projectiles.
B + Up : Blow Dryer; Stylist holds a hair dryer that blows her up in a gust of wind, weakly spiking opponents below (7%, small knockback)

Makeup Artist (a cute dress with a beret)
B : Perfume Bomb; Stylist throws a bottle of perfume in an arc that explodes upon hitting the ground in a medium area (8%, small knockback); the cloud that appears causes opponents to slow down.
B + Forwards : Makeover; Stylist rushes towards the opponent with makeup in hand. Once she makes contact, she does a 4-second-long makeover on the opponent (14%), then takes a picture that blasts away the opponent (8%, OK knockback)
B + Up : Lipstick; Stylist takes out lipstick and swipes three times in the given direction (5% each, small knockback)

Fashion Designer (a business suit with glasses)
B : Outfit Spin; Stylist poses with two dresses on hangers. When hit, the Stylist spins around three times with the two dresses (5% each hit, small knockback)
B + Forwards : Stiletto; Stylist lifts her leg backwards and uses a stiletto as a boomerang that goes above her head and back onto her foot (10%, OK knockback)
B + Up : Pirouette; Stylist spins straight up surrounded in sparkles, with good vertical range (15%, OK knockback)

Final Smash: Fashion Forward; Stylist poses and stage lights appear on either side of her (5%). Any opponents that are attacked are taken into a cutscene where the Stylist walks on a runway, and strikes a final pose at the end (60%, devastating knockback)

Gimmick: Changing Room; Stylist can change between three different outfits (those being Hair Stylist, Makeup Artist and Fashion Designer) on the fly in a changing room. Each outfit has their own set of special moves.

Taunts
1: Stylist takes a selfie
2: Stylist does multiple poses
1+2: Stylist takes out a pocket mirror and checks on her makeup

Winposes (all of which take place at the end of a catwalk)
1: Stylist waves to the audience
2: Stylist jumps around in joy and blows kisses
3: Stylist walks down and strikes a final pose

Applause: Stylist claps
Icon: Three sparkles circling around each other
Boxing Ring Title: Fashionista Fighter
Star K.O.: Stylist screams the girliest scream possible
Victory Music: 3DS Banner - Style Savvy: Trendsetters
Kirby Hat: The Stylist’s hair
(Fights stylish characters)
Round 1: :ultzelda: on Temple (Main Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes)
Round 2: :ultwendy: on Princess Peach’s Castle (Ring a Ding)
Round 3: :ultisabelle: on :smashville: (Title Theme - Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer)
Round 4: :ultbayonetta: on Saffron City (Style Savvy: Trendsetters)
Round 5: :ultmiifighters:x6 on Prism Tower (Pop Fashion Show)
Round 6: :ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina: on Super Mario Maker (Mario Paint Medley)
Final Round: View attachment 300778 (and View attachment 300777, on 7.0 or higher)
1. Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
2. Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
3. Perkilator Perkilator

Again, please vote only once and don’t vote fir your own. This will run for 24 hours.

As for the the stage...

(i forgot to keep everything on separate posts like an idiot, please ignore)

Stage: Beaumonde Arena from Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  • Appearance
    • Beaumonde Arena is where the fashion contests take place in Fashion Forward. Located in the Taylor Arcade area of Beaumonde City, the Arena grows in popularity as customers become satisfied with the player's exploits. It can take on a variety of styles based on the player's choice, ranging from Bold, Girly, Feminine, and a Mystery theme.
  • Design and Layout
    • Beaumonde Arena consists of a main platform similar to final destination. It also has several platforms that will rise up from the bottom of the stage periodically. These platforms act like the ones on Battlefield.
    • It could function similarly to Minecraft World or Mementos, where depending on a specific choice, the stage could take on a different appearance, or it could change throughout the match.
    • There could also be a Smash specific theme, similar to King of Fighters Stadium.
    • The Screen in the back could function similarly to Pokemon Stadium, where it could display the current score along with some promotional artwork of the characters in battle.
  • Hazards
    • The raised platforms are annoying.
  • Cameos
    • From Style Savvy:
      • Dominic, the player's benefactor $$$
      • Grace, the player's mentor
    • From Trendsetters:
      • MC Mode, a DJ who works in the contest hall
      • Emmylou, the player's coworker/rival
      • Michaela, the original owner of your boutique
    • From Fashion Forward:
      • Sophie, the player's mentor
      • Adelaide, the main antagonist
    • From Styling Star:
      • Angélique Noir, fashion celebrity
      • Yolanda, one of the up and coming stars the player helps
      • Alina, one of the up and coming stars the player helps
      • Rosie Mayfield, one of the up and coming stars the player helps
  • Importance to the Series
    • There's nothing more fun than showing off your fashion capabilities to the world. In Style Savvy, your main outlet of doing this is in the runways, where your prowess can be seen by the world. I chose Fashion Forward's contest hall because it has a name and is more visually interesting than the other ones.
airConditioner airConditioner wins by default. The difficult-to-remember name “Beaumonde Arena” will be the home and representative stage for Stylist/Style Savvy.

Speaking of stages...

Job #38: Let’s Redesign some Old Stages

Sakurai wants us to be fully ready for this upcoming E3. We got our newcomers, new items, and plenty of new stages. But much like how we are updating the veterans, he also wants us to update previous stages.

Stage #1: Please design the new Battlefield
Please provide a detailed description of the new design for Battlefiekd including its theme, appearance, background, and atmospheric effects as well as any sort of changes that occur.

Stage #2: Please design the new Final Destination
Much like above, please provide a detailed description of the new design. Please follow the criteria as depicted above.

Stage #3: Please add more content to Midgard
Sakurai wants us to add four more summons. Please explain how these Summons could work. They don’t necessarily need to be from Final Fantasy 7. What would the summons do exactly

Stage #4: Please provide a dynamic update to Great Plateau Sheikah Tower
Sakurai wants to update this stage to “feel more dynamic and engaging; more active with a feeling it evolves”.

Stage #5: Add more Biomes to Minecraft World
Sakurai wants to add three additional Biomes that can be chosen before the match. How would these biomes look?

Stage #6: Please add more Minigames to WarioWare, Inc.
Sakurai asked us to include between 2-4 new mini genes that occur in WarioWare, zinc. Completing the tasks involved rewards players with an unique status such as invincibility or giant. What are these miniganes and how would they be played?

I will be updating the thread with the results of the palette swap in dye time. We can afford to take our time as we are really nearing the finish line for the E3 content. We just have to vote on a Stylist moveset, add Crash/Style Saavy music and spirits, Crash Assist Trophy/Mii Costume/Item, decide on these stages, finish a few more character changes, and decide on a name :)

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I vote for Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 's moveset

Job 38:

Minecraft World Biomes:

Extra Biome 1:

Ice Spikes

The first additional biome is the Ice Spikes biome!

The main platform would be a cliff, however there would be two (downsized) Ice Spikes on the cliff as well, acting as walls for players to use, or break through!

Extra Biome 2:

The Nether

This layout is set on a Nether Fortress. it's on the main bridge and leads up to a Blaze spawner with torches around it, which acts as a platform

occassionally there are also ghasts who shoot fireballs from the background

Extra Biome 3:

The End

it takes place on a floating island seperate from the main End island. There are a few chorus fruit plants that can be used as platforms, and occasionally the Ender Dragon will come down and attack the fighters

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Voting for Janx_uwu

Anyways here is a new spirit

Spirit: Crocomire (Metroid series)
Spirit Type: Advanced Shield
Spirit Effect: Higher Defence
Spirit Battle: Giant Orange :ultkrool:
Rules: The enemy is giant
The Floor is lava
Arena: :norfair:
OST: Brinstar Depths (Ultimate)

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I vote for Venus’s moveset

for the minecraft biomes, do we need to factor in the part where each biome has the same layout for mining? For example if an end biome was picked, in order to stay consistent with the other biomes an iron ore woukd need to be on the right side, despite iron ore not spawning in the end. I would be fine not following it for the sake of more unique biomes, but Sakurai specifically mentioned in the Mr. Sakurai presentes Steve presentation so it was definitely the intended way the Minecraft World stage was designed.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job 38

Ladies and gentlemen, your three new microgames for WarioWare Inc.

Wario Whirled
WarioWhirled_WarioWareGold.png

"Stop me!"

In the original microgame, you had to use the object on the right to hit the wedge with Wario on it at just the right time. However, taking a more literal approach to adapting the original might be a little too awkward in the context of Smash (imagine having to reach the machine and time it with the wedge at the same time), so instead I felt like I had to simplify it. Instead, the machine is gone, the disk is moved to the center, and the first one to stop the wedge altogether gets rewarded.

Heads Up
HeadsUp_WWIMM.png

"Catch!"

In the original, you play as a boy who has to catch the ball by managing to have it land in his glove. Here, it's the fighters who have to catch the ball, the one to do so is rewarded. However, there's a twist: you don't just move into the ball like in the original, here, that'll just damage you. Instead, you have to actually pick the ball up like an item as it's being thrown at you. Once you catch the ball, it becomes a Beastball and carries over into the normal match.

Alien Ambush
WWIMM_AlienAmbush.png

"Trap!" in the original, "Stay out!" here

The original had you waiting until the alien walked into the cage to drop the bars on him. Here, you're taking the role of the alien instead. At a certain point, the bars will suddenly come down, and anyone who successfully avoids getting trapped in the cage is rewarded

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job 38

Midgar Summons: Fat Chocobo... again

FatChocobo-ffvii.png

Yeah I'm really dedicated to making the Fat Chocobo happen so my suggestion is pretty much gonna be the same as before hahaha. The Fat Chocobo appears and leaps into the air but this time lands back down at a set time instead of being random. If both my ideas end up being selected it would be kind of like Rathalos appearing as a boss and an assist trophy.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job #38

FINAL DESTINATION

The main platform would be the exact same layout we've known and love since Brawl.

The main platform's design has a similar color scheme to the Ultimate one, the non-interactable portions in the back there would be 2 columns. and various rubble with Trophy Stands sticking out of it.

The various backgrounds would be more generic space and computery designs but a few of them would take from Previous Smash games

The Spirit Spiral

The Brawl Cliff

Melee Final Destination

The most unique aspect to this FD would carry over into all of the backgrounds.

Throughout the Map's background, Bubbles containing videos of Gameplay from each of the represented games will fly by in the background. OR they will sit on the 2 columns

The Bubbles look like this

FD Bubble 1.png
FD Bubble 2.png
FD Bubble 3.png
FD Bubble 4.png

TL:DR This is basically what I'm going for

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I vote for Venus' moveset. I like how it's complex without feeling derivative of other movesets, and slowly unlocking more and more options is pretty fitting for a simulation game.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here’s what’s going on:

Assist Trophies and Johto Pokémon are open. Submissions will be closed in 12 hours and we will commence voting.
Please note that we will be including Assist Trophies for each series. A series that has more than one Assist Trophy submission will get a voted on which one to go with.
Voting for the Stylist will continue for 12 more hours.
Voting for the Stylist will continue for 12 more hours.

Revamps of old stages/redesigning Battlefield and FD is open for 24 hours.
Style Savvy and Crash Spirits are also availiable

You can revamp more than one stage.

Music submissions for Style Savvy will be open but let me add the music section to the Music Doc. Spirits are not open yet. They will open after we vote on the Stylist. Don’t forget that Crash music is also open!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
@evanwoo, since never Stoker nor the unused cutscenes song isn’t featured within an actual Crash game; they are not eligible for Spirit or song status. This was also enforced for content from the Donkey Kong cartoon.
Sorry if this has already been answered, but what about music from games based on non-game properties? (DuckTales’ moon theme for example)

I personally would compromise by having them listed as “TOP SECRET” a la the Goldeneye content in Melee.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry if this has already been answered, but what about music from games based on non-game properties? (DuckTales’ moon theme for example)

I personally would compromise by having it listed as “TOP SECRET” a la the Goldeneye content in Melee.
We will shelf Ducktales/Popeye music for the time. I would be more inclined to include Disney-related music if Sora for in.

I played Goldeneye extensively back in the day and I didn’t even recognize that the motion-sensor bomb was based on the proximity mine. I feel including a song with TOP SECRET listed as it’s source defeats the purpose because it’s far easier to decipher it’s origins than a item.

I’m surprised she wasn’t included in the summons...

Shiva

This frozen goddess snaps her fingers and summons a cold snap onto the stage. A fierce and freezing wind blows about the entirety of the stage and traps in opponents while freezing them. She then snaps her finer again and an instant freeze surrounds the stage and even covers the screen; coating it in a frost which obstructs vision. The stage is still coated in ice which makes it slippery after she leaves.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Spirit: Snivy (Pokémon: Black and White)
Spirit Type: Grab Novice
Spirit Effect: Special Attack boost
Spirit Battle: Tiny :ultyoshi:
Rules: The enemy is tiny
The enemy starts with a Pokéball (summons Snivy)
The enemy prefers Rush attacks
Arena: Kongo Jungle 64
OST: N’s Castle Theme

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
I tried looking for a fitting SNK character to fill the role as assist trophy, one who is not present already as a spirit nor as a cameo in the King of Fighters Stadium. This character is...

Job 37: Kula Diamond

Who is Kula Diamond?
Kula Diamond has been a very popular and prominent character of the King of Fighters series ever since her debut as both a playable character and boss in King of Fighters 2000. She appeared in the NESTS saga of the series, one that is not currently being represented within Smash Ultimate. Her importance as an SNK character has been solidified at Vigamus, a museum of videogames sponsored by the municipality of Rome, with a special illustration that lists Kula as the mascot of the new millennium era of Neo Geo.

Assist Trophy!
So now that we've covered who she is in a very brief way, what would she bring to the table as an assist trophy? Well, she primarily fights with her ice-based powers and her ice-skates. As an acrobatic and agile character, she mostly relies on her speed and ice powers rather than brutal strength, though she still can concentrate her strength on a single hit. As an Assist, she'll moreso function like Alucard, where she has multiple attacks and moves around the stage to pursuit her opponents. She has 2 standing attacks that depend on whether she is very close to the enemy or a bit farther and has only one jumping attack. Her Assist Trophy will feature certain popular moves and animations like:

Idle Animation:

Once Kula enters the stage, she will go into her popular stance where she is surrounded by an aura of cold air that constantly swirls around her. This animation plays whenever she's not moving.
kula-xi-stance.gif
Running Animation:

This is when she uses her skates to their full extent! Kula does this by freezing the floor, using it to slide and possibly trip all opponents in her way when in pursuit of a specific player.
kula-skate.gif
Projectile Attack:

Kula's Diamond Breath: by blowing a mist of ice at the opponent, anyone that touches the mist will get freezed by Kula. She uses this attack when there's just not enough space for a physical attack. So be sure to get out of her way!
kula-special2.gif
Physical Attack:

Kula's Lay Spin: Kula spins in the air landing a kick on the opponent. Get too close to her and you'll be stuck in the attack for the entire spin, so watch out! She'll always try to pull this off once she freezed you with her Diamond Breath.

kula-a9.gif
Jumping Attack:

Kula creates a large, dangerous, pointed spike made of ice. If she hits you with the tip of it, she'll pull of a Meteor Smash. She'll try to edgegaurd opponents with this that are trying to escape her wrath by fleeing from her beyond the stage.

kula-air1.gif
Exit Animation:

When Kula's done with her job, she'll give a big yawn and exits the stage.
kula-yawn.gif

King of Fighters fans and SNK fans in general will finally be cheering for the fact that Smash Bros finally decided to rep another Saga beyond the Orochi Saga! And well, there's no real risk of facing the possibility of awkwardly having 2 Kulas when playing on the King of Fighters Stadium, as she's not already present on it as a cameo to begin with.

I've initially thought to include another character for this spot, but I've decided to reserve it for later whenever we'll be adding more bosses. And no, it's not Geese lol.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Job #38: Let’s Redesign some Old Stages

Sakurai wants us to be fully ready for this upcoming E3. We got our newcomers, new items, and plenty of new stages. But much like how we are updating the veterans, he also wants us to update previous stages.

Stage #1: Please design the new Battlefield
Please provide a detailed description of the new design for Battlefiekd including its theme, appearance, background, and atmospheric effects as well as any sort of changes that occur.

Stage #2: Please design the new Final Destination
Much like above, please provide a detailed description of the new design. Please follow the criteria as depicted above.
Been lurking around here for a while, contributing mostly in the background, but I've got some ideas for these two stages.

First, some context. I've been conceptualizing a new Smash game on my own for a while now, but focused on being a reboot, rather than a sequel. The theme of it would be heroes vs villains, exemplified through a Subspace Emissary-esque Adventure Mode. No "Smash OC" stuff, so no Tabuu, Galeem, etc. Everything would be focused entirely on the universes of the fighters, which have collided together.

As such, the Battlefield and Final Destination I have in mind would follow suit. I get that this project is for an Ultimate sequel, but I still feel that my take on these stages would still be fitting for an Ultimate sequel.
Going by the idea of heroes vs villains in a collided universe, Battlefield would rotate between the "starting 8" heroes' universes from Smash 64. The shape of the stage would of course stay the same, but the backgrounds and stage textures would change from universe to universe. The set timing for the rotations would be in-line with the Battlefield music track, which is a medley piece consisting of famous pieces from the eight universes. About 30 seconds per phase.

Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario) -- Tours the Mushroom Kingdom and Peach's Castle
DK Island (Donkey Kong) -- Rotates around DK Island
Hyrule Field (The Legend of Zelda) -- Zooms across Hyrule Field, with plenty of landmarks in the distance
Talon IV (Metroid) -- Goes around the Chozo Ruins of Talon IV
Yoshi's Island (Yoshi) -- Basically goes over random bits of Yoshi's Island
Green Gardens (Kirby) -- Scrolls to the right through the Green Gardens
Great Fox (Star Fox) -- Rotates around the Great Fox, with planets and skirmishes in the background
Indigo Plateau (Pokemon) -- Covers a little bit of Victory Road and hovers over the Indigo Plateau
Same deal as Battlefield, however as Battlefield focused around the heroes, Final Destination focuses around the villains of the eight series. Same set timing for the rotations, in-line with the Final Destination medley piece consisting of famous pieces from the eight universes. About 30 seconds per phase.

Bowser's Castle (Super Mario) -- Tours around Bowser's Castle from exterior to interior
K. Rool's Mobile Island Fortress (Donkey Kong) -- Rotates around the Fortress, which can be seen attacking DK Island
Ganon's Castle (The Legend of Zelda) -- Rotates around Ganon's Castle from the outside
Ridley's Lair (Metroid) -- Creeps through the large fiery caves of the Lair
Yoshi's New Island Castle (Yoshi) -- Circles around the attack based around the final mission
Stage of the Partners (Kirby) -- Spins around the Stage with a beautiful backdrop
Sargasso Space Zone (Star Fox) -- Tours the Sargasso Hideout, with dogfights going on in the background
Pokemon Mansion (Pokemon) -- Supposed to be the Mansion Mewtwo was created in on Cinnabar Island
Couple of things I want to note:
First, I know I left out Mother/Earthbound and F-Zero. May be a controversial choice, but I suppose they could be included.
Second, I have NOT played all the games the stages are based on. There's room for inaccuracies, but the idea remains the same.
Third, as for the transitions, think of Thanos with the Reality Stone in Infinity War, how the background seamlessly transitions around him to show Titan's past.
Lastly, I didn't list any particular tracks for the medley since it's mostly up to interpretation. Just 16 30-second clips of fitting tracks meshed together.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Job 37
Lysithea
1611971669053.png

Lysithea von Ordelia is a unit from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. A member of the Golden Deer, Lysithea uniquely has two Crests, giving her immense magical prowess at the young age of 15. Unfortunately, the way she obtained those Crests gave her a shortened lifespan. This makes her feel like she needs to finish as much as possible before she expires.

When summoned, Lysithea floats up and uses various forms of dark magic when summoned.
  • Miasma Δ - A ball of dark magic. A basic ranged attack.
  • Swarm Z - A cloud of dark insects. No knockback, but rapidly chips away at the opponent's health.
  • Dark Spikes Τ - The infamous bane of the Death Knight, Lysithea fires off a row of spikes. If they hit the ground, they will create a surge of magic from beneath the opponent, dealing additional damage.
  • Warp - Lysithea teleports to a different location
There is a 50/50 chance that Lysithea will use her Academy Arc design or her War Arc design.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job #38: Final Destination
The stage would take place somewhere different and that's none other than the Solar System itself, Yes. Our planetary system.
(Don't ask why, but would be interesting.)
Sol Syst.jpg

(Would be freaking cool to fight in front of Jupiter's Red Spot or floating across the rings of Saturn.)

You start at the sun as the stage itself goes to each planet from Mercury to Pluto, you would see some of the outer planet's many moons orbiting such as Ganymede, Titan, IO, Triton and many more. However, when you get to Pluto itself things take a turn.

A rip in spacetime appears as the very frabric of time and space as well reality itself starts to tear apart and get destroyed with the Solar System having the same fate as the Final Destination stage starts getting sucked into the spacetime tear. The fighters travel across dimensions and higher levels of reality and existence itself as the stage transcends.
57c58d39c3deaaf915863ee303a3ec69.jpg

Interdimensional Void
The area in between in every single verse, dimension, realm and etc.

Beyond.png

Beyond
An unknown place beyond all of existence.

Transcendentem_continuum.jpg

Transcendentem Continuum
A collection of an infinite number of Transcendentems which are bubbles.

Planetary_chaos_fractal_by_thelma1.jpg

Imaginarium
The space of imagination. It is not a dimension, a realm, a world, a space, a void, a verse or a reality, it just is. The Imaginarium can be put into its own category if we classify it this way.

Heartoftheomniverse2.jpg

Core of the Omniverse
the singularity in the absolute center of the Omniverse which constantly spews out immeasurable amounts of formless matter and particles.

Thebox.png

The Box
The cosmological object that contains everything. Regardless of any internal properties, it is in the Box, for any value of "it".

This means that the Box is the largest imaginable, unimaginable, theoretical, nontheoretical, unphysical, metaphysical, pataphysical, useful or useless set. The Box is, and the Box is not, if you will.

The Box contains anything beyond space, time, reality, logic, and everything else that could, can and will ever be thought of or not thought of no matter what anything says otherwise.

THE_OMNIVERSE_%281%29.jpg

The Omniverse
the largest of the classical -verses, surpassing a multiverse or even any of the archverses by a transfinite factor. While frequently argued to contain absolutely everything, there are limits to the Omniverse's extent, reached when one attempts to derive something not part of a given understanding of reality.

Note: There would be many eldritch gods floating around or having great battles with each other.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
so, here's my concept for battlefield:

I always felt battlefield was a little too generic, with no connection to pretty much anything.

also we've had the ruins motif for 3 games now

the background depicts a desert, and in that desert, various characters and elements from nintendo games show up in the background, including:

the halberd from Kirby

Dino Piranha from Super Mario Galaxy

Arceus from Pokemon

Gohma from The Legend of Zelda

(apologies for my lack of drawing skills)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Great Plateau Sheikah Tower Update
This new updated version has a day and night cycle much like Battlefield. On occassion, a Blood Moon will occur which gives the stage the same effect from Breath of the Wild and dyes the stage in the same reddish hue. There also weather effects such as cloudy, rainy, and stormy weather. On occasion, the Old Man was glide in and land on the stage much like the original version.

One of the biggest differences are the presence of Guardians in the land below. On occasion, some will appear along Hyrule Field and will even target the players on the stage! Watch out for those beams as they are fired up at the tower! I never knew they could aim that far!

At 3 minutes into the stage, three of the four Divine Beasts will appear and will fire their divine beams into the castle to suppress the Calamity Ganon within. Vah Rudania and Vah Rita are the most visible while Vah Medoh will fly outside of view as it circles in the air. Vah Norboris is nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom