• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create A Classic Mode For Your Most Wanted

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I’ve got a couple. Pity Marth and Roy stole the most obvious one though.

Dovahkiin: Sovngarde Awaits!
Theme - a mockup of Skyrim's main quest

Items are limited to Food, Crates/Barrels, and Killing Edges.
  1. 1v2v2 vs. :ultlink: (default) +:ultike: (swole) and :ultroy: (gold) + :ultsimon: (red/gold) on Reset Bomb Forest (hazards off). A Rathalos assist is allied with the player (Music: Calamity Ganon Battle)
  2. Vs. :ultganondorf: Horde on Great Cave Offensive (Music: Magnus' Theme)
  3. Team with :ultsheik: (default) vs. :ultrobin: (default) + :ultrobin: (female) on Bridge of Eldin (Music: Save the World Heroes)
  4. Team with :4charizard: (grey) vs. Giant Metal :ultridley: (blue costume) on Summit (hazards off) (Music: One They Fear)
  5. Vs. :ultcorrin: (default or female, gender opposite player) on Fountain of Dreams (Music: Fatal Blooms in Moonlight)
  6. Vs. Dovahkiin (alternate gender) on Skyrim stage (Music: One of a Kind)
  7. Bonus Game
  8. Vs. Rathalos. Music played is Watch the Skies.

Tails: It Takes Two
Theme - Sidekicks!
Each battle is a team battle with :ultsonic:. The CPU level of the sidekick character is higher than the other. Assist Trophies are only set to spawn Knuckles or Shadow; CPUs tend to avoid them.
  1. Vs. :ultdk::ultdiddy: on Kongo Falls (Music: Jungle Level, Jazz)
  2. Vs. :ultvillager::ultisabelle: on Town and City (Music: Title, Happy Home Designer)
  3. Vs. :ultrobin::ultchrom: on Arena Ferox (Music: Code Name FE)
  4. Vs. :ultfox::ultfalco: on Lylat Cruise (Music: Corneria, Star Fox Zero)
  5. Vs. :ultpeach::ultdaisy: on Wuhu Island Omega (Music: Stadium, Mario Tennis Aces)
  6. Bonus Game
  7. Vs. :ultmario::ultluigi: on New Donk City (Music: Studiopolis)
  8. Vs. Master and Crazy

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
I was gonna do Captain Toad but people probably already did that one so I'm going out of my comfort zone and do one I'm pretty neutral in having: Sora.

His battles will all have a darkness theme and each battle will have an ally, (except the first) representing Sora's party members.

ROUND 1: Vs. Mob Smash :ultgnw: (Representing Heartless) Stage: Tortimer Island (w/ a KH song) (representing Destiny Islands)

ROUND 2: Vs. Dark :ultyounglink: (Ally: Normal Young Link) Stage: Gerudo Valley

ROUND 3: Vs. :ultdarkpit: (Ally: :ultpit:) Stage: Reset Bomb Forest

ROUND 4: Vs. Dark :ulttoonlink: (Ally: Normal Toon Link) Stage: Pirate Ship

ROUND 5: Vs. :ultdarksamus: (Ally: :ultsamus:) Stage: Brinstar

ROUND 6: Vs Dark :ultlink: (Ally: Normal Link) Stage: Temple

ROUND 7: BONUS STAGE

ROUND 8: Vs. :ultcloud: (For Old Time's Sake) Stage: Coliseum (representing Hercules Coliseum where you fight Cloud in KH 1) (w/ Night of Fates as Music)

ROUND 8, Part TWO: Master Hand and Crazy Hand Stage: Final Destination

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
Here's one for Reimu Hakurei.

These Incidents look familiar...

The theme is that Reimu will face foes who bear passing similarities to people who have caused incidents in the Touhou games.

Round 1: Joker at the Hakurei Shrine. (Music: The Lost Emotion). Joker's meant to repesent Hata no Kokoro, of Hopeless Masquerade through the motif of masks. Stage is obvious (Reimu always starts her investigations off at the areas around the Hakurei Shrine).

Round 2: :ultkirby: & :ultcorrin: at Hazardless Reset Bomb Forest. (Music: Bloom Nobly, Ink-Black Cherry Blossom ~ Border of Life). Corrin is the female skin. Kirby is obviously meant to represent Yuyuko Saigyouji (Pink-coloured heavy eaters), and Corrin was the best fit I could think of for Youmu Konpaku (Eastern-style swordswoman), both from Perfect Cherry Blossom. The stage is meant to represent Hakugyokurou through its nature themes.

Round 3: :ultpalutena: & :ultgreninja: & :ultpit: at Hakurei Shrine (Music: The Ancient Venerable Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field). Palutena and Pit are meant to represent Kanako and Sanae from Mountain of Faith through their nature as divine beings. Greninja represents Suwako Moriya from the same game via association with frogs. Stage is meant to represent the Moriya Shrine, the rival to the Hakurei Shrine.

Round 4: :ultness: , :ultlucas: & :ultmewtwo: in an FFA at New Pork City. (Music: Last Occultism ~ Esotericist of the Present World) Ness, Lucas and Mewtwo all represent Sumireko Usami from Urban Legend in Limbo through their psychokinesis. The fact that it's an FFA refers to Sumireko's story in Antinomy of Common Flowers, where she gets into a fight with two other Sumirekos (It's complicated, don't ask). Stage refers to the Outside World stage from ULiL and AoCF.

Round 5: :ultdoc:, then :ultpeach: at Fountain of Dreams. (Music: Voyage 1970) Doctor Mario is meant to represent Eirin Yagokoro from Imperishable Night through, well, being a doctor. Kaguya Houraisan is a lunar princess meant to be represented by Peach. Fountain of Dreams is meant to represent the Sealed Room from Imperishable Night.

Round 6: :ultincineroar: at 75m. (Music: Reverse Ideology) Incineroar is meant to represent Seija Kijin from Double Dealing Character, through their design to be hated (Incineroar as a heel wrestler, Seija as an amanojaku). 75m is widely disliked as a stage, and Seija's a contrarian who wants to make you angry, so yeah.

Round 7: BONUS GAME.

Round 8: :ultbayonetta: at Dracula's Castle, then Dracula, at Dracula's boss stage. (Music: Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial for Bayonetta, Septette for the Dead Princess for Dracula). Bayonetta is meant to represent Sakuya Izayoi through their time manipulation powers, and Dracula is meant to represent Remilia Scarlet through well, being vampires, and both are from Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. The stage is obviously for the Dracula boss fight, but also represents the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Last edited:

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Merchandise Roundup
This would be just a bunch of matches against people who use items. Items would have a high spawn rate during every match.

Round 1: :ultpit::ultdarkpit:
Round 2: :ultsimon::ultrichter:
Round 3: :ultinkling::ultinkling::ultinkling::ultinkling:
Round 4::ultvillager::ultisabelle:
Round 5: :ultrobin::ultchrom:
Round 6: :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink:
Round 7: Bonus Game
Round 8: :ultzelda:(In her dark outfit to represent disagreeing with Hilda about how to save Lorule) and :ultbayonetta:(for Yuga) then Ganon (for when Yuga merges with Ganon)

EDIT: made some changes
Who would this Classic Mode be for though?

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
Wonder Red - Battle of the Wonder Ones
(All opponents match a Unite morph from W101)

R1 - :ultfalcon: - Unite Fist
R2 - :ultlink: - Unite Sword
R3 - :ultfox: - Unite Gun
R4 - :ultsimon: - Unite Whip
R5 - :ultkingdedede: - Unite Hammer
R6 - Race to the finish sprint
R7 - :ultsamus::ultwolf: - Unite Bomb & Unite Claws
R8 - Master Hand

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I was gonna do Captain Toad but people probably already did that one so I'm going out of my comfort zone and do one I'm pretty neutral in having: Sora.
Don't let that stop you man, I'm going to try one myself for him:

Captain Toad: Mushroom Kingdom Defence Force

Round 1: vs. :ultpiranha: and :squirtle: on Mushroom Kingdom

Round 2: vs. Mob Smash :ultmiifighters:(in Shy Guy masks) on Golden Plains

Round 3: vs. :ultkrool: on Mushroom Kingdom 2 (representing Wart) with :ultpeach: as a partner

Round 4: vs. Giant :ultkirby: (white) on Luigi's Mansion (representing King Boo) with :ultluigi: as a partner

Round 5: vs. :ultwario: on Dream Land 64 (representing Wario's Woods) with tiny :ultpit:as a partner(representing Wanda), bob-ombs on high.

Round 6: vs. :ultdk:on 75m(Battlefield form) with :ultmario: as a partner, hammers and Golden hammers on high

Round 7: Bonus Game

Round 8: vs. :ultbowser: and :ultbowserjr: on Peach's Castle

Round 8.1 vs. GIGA :ultbowser:on Mushroomy Kingdom(Omega form)(Jr. must be KO'd to trigger)

D

Deleted member

Beat
from Jet Set Radio

Tagging his spot:
Fight 1: :ultmario:, :ultlink:, and :ultpacman: (This is a free for all) (Its these fighters cause Red, Green, Yellow, the main colors of his outfit, if we added black cause of his pants than also add :ultgnw:)
Fight 2: :ultkirby:,:ultjigglypuff: (Pink, this is a battle of pink on a pink stage)
Fight 3: Don't know (I ran out of ideas for this one, fight 2 was a stretch, I kinda worked bottom to up)
Fight 4: :ultsonic: (This is just a Sega vs Sega battle... nothing else, next!!)
Fight 5: :ultsnake: (yellow skin) (His guns and yellow is supposed to reflect Captain Onishima from the first Jet Set Radio game)
Fight 6: :ultinkling: (epic battle royale, 4 Beats vs 4 inklings!!! who has the match marked, ink, or graffiti!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Zero: A Hero's Journey
Battle 1: Vs. Purple Samus, Frigate Orpheon (Vile from X1)
Battle 2: vs. Cloud, Lylat Cruise (Colonel, X4)
Battle 3: Vs purple Ganondorf, Midgar (Sigma x5)
Battle 4: Vs Mega Man, Shadow Moses Island (copy X, Zero 1)
Battle 5: Vs White Marth, Spear Pillar (Elpizo, Zero 2)
Bonus Game
Battle 6: Vs Zero with increased attack, Brinstar (Omega, Zero 3)
Battle 7: Galleom (Weil, Zero 4)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
1: Vs. Purple Sheik, only magical items and the Bunny Hood appear, stage is Distant Planet (Happy Mask Salesman)

2: Vs. Young Link, stage is a new Majora's Mask stage that's based within Clock Town (MM Beginning)

3: Vs. A normal Diddy Kong and 2 Green Diddy Kongs, Deku Nuts appear often, stage is Garden of Hope (Deku Scrubs in the swamp, also Normal Diddy can be the monkey while the green ones favor neutral specials and items)

4: Vs. 3 Yellow Donkey Kongs, explosive items appear often, stage is Summit (Gorons)

5: Vs. 2 Greninjas and 1 Squirtle, boomerangs appear often, stage is Great Bay (Zoras)

6: Vs. a slow-ish Black/White Mario whom prefers grabs/throws but will use other attacks, stage is Gerudo Valley (The dad who was turned into a Gibdo in Ikana Canyon)

7: RACE TO THE FINISH (while collecting smol suns)

8: Vs. Young Link again, but Young Link starts with 400 HP while you keep the normal percent-type damage. The stage is Majora's boss room, a remix of the Majora battle music playing.

When Young Link drops to 200 HP, there's an in-engine cutscene of him down on his knees, and putting on the Fierce Deity Mask after some winces and such of pain; as he puts the mask on, there's a flash of light as he transforms into a large, strong Fierce Deity Link (a new boss, not Link's alt-color), and you have to finish him off.

The credits will use a remix of all 3 Clock Town days and Final Hours (otherwise use Saria's Theme from Melee or a remix of Majora's Theme idk).

I'd also like to make one for Banjo-Kazooie but idk what, all I can think of is the first battle featuring Sleep-cap Jigglypuff and pokeballs only spawning Bellossoms, as well as the final battle being Gruntilda of course. edit: well I think I came up with one for them but it's in another thread so *shrug*.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Gonna do a route for 2B.
Battle 1: Giant Metal :ultkrool: (Omega Big Blue)
Battle 2: Horde Fight against :ultrob: (Gerudo Valley)
Battle 3: Metal :ultpeach: (Omega New Pork City)
Battle 4: F!:ultcorrin: (I'm torn between setting this in either Garden of Hope or Castle Siege)
Battle 5: Giant :ultmegaman: (Omega Halberd)
Battle 6: M!:ultrobin: and M!:ultcorrin: (Reset Bomb Forest with Hazards Off)
Boss: Galleom

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Has N N. Onymous , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , or Delzethin Delzethin heard of this thread yet? Perhaps we can get some Isaac Bros here, or hear @Fuzzy Pickles!' take on a Bomberman Classic run...
Well, I don't have Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and potentially never will (depends on how the DLC turns out), but that doesn't mean I can't take a crack at this:

Lip
A Fairy Tale
1. :ultpit:(Skyworld)
2. :ulticeclimbers: (Summit)
3. :ultduckhunt: (Battlefield Garden of Hope)
4. :ultgreninja: (Jungle Japes)
5. :ultincineroar:(Norfair)
6. :ultzelda: (Battlefield Dracula's Castle)

7. Bonus Game
8. Giant :ultganondorf: (Final Destination)

Obviously this is based off of the story mode from Panel de Pon, and failing that, Tetris Attack. Incineroar in stage 5 is a reference to Kain/Lion from the Nintendo Puzzle Collection sequel.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I created one for Terra a few weeks ago, might as well post it here.

The Return of Magic – The theme of this path is about defeating fighters with magically-based move-sets.

Round One: :ultrobin: on Arena Ferox (Music: Battle)
Round Two: :ultzelda: on Spirit Train (Music: Battle)
Round Three: :ultness: and :ultlucas: on Magicant (Music: Battle)
Round Four: :ultmewtwo: on Spear Pillar (Music: The Decisive Battle)
Round Five: :ultrosalina: on Mario Galaxy (Music: The Decisive Battle)
Round Six: Giant :ultpalutena: on Palutena’s Temple (Music: Battle to the Death)
Round Seven: Bonus Game
Final Round: Boss – Marx (Music: Dancing Mad)

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Puffle:
- Pet Party
- Theme is that you face off against creatures that could be treated as pets.

R1: :ultyoshi: on Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
R2: :ultisabelle::ultduckhunt: on Living Room
R3: :ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultincineroar: on Prism Tower
R4: :ultdk::ultdiddy:on Jungle Japes
R5: :ultpiranha: (Giant) on New Donk City Hall
R6: :ultkirby: (Small x6) on Fountain of Dreams
-Bonus Game-
Final Round:
or Master Hand & Crazy Hand

Credits Music is either Puffle Launch or Puffle Party 2009 Theme.

Last edited:

Squint

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oshawot64
Switch FC
SW 2634 8373 6123
The character I secretly hope is added each time is Captain N (or Nester honestly)

His theme would be fighting against classic Nintendo Characters and the 3rd Party reps that appeared in his cartoon.
Format -> Round: Character (Stage) [Song]

Retro Revival/Return to Videoland
Round 1: Duck Hunt (Duck Hunt) [Famicom Medly]
Round 2: Giant Little Mac (Boxing Ring) [Minor Circuit]
Round 3: Samus (Brinstar) [Brinstar 64]
Round 4: Simon (Dracula’s Castle) [Vampire Killer]
Round 5: Pit (Skyworld) [Kid Icarus Retro Medly]
Round 6: Megaman (Wily Castle) [MM2 Retro Medly]
Bonus Stage
Round 8: Mother Brain [Escape] /Ally-Zelda Color 7/

• Round 1:
Duck Hunt the character not only represents the classic game, but also represents Captain N’s dog “Duke.” Duck Hunt the stage is the most obvious choice as it resembles the NES game of the same name. The song is also a nice tribute to classic NES games and would make a better introduction than one of the Duck Hunt songs.

• Round 2:
Little Mac would be Giant. Little Mac Represents The NES Punch-Out!!, he would also be a subtle reference to King Hippo a character from the game who also appeared as an antagonist in the Captain N TV Show.

• Round 3:
Samus appeared in the Captain N Comic, and her antagonist Mother Brain was one of the major villains in the Captain N TV show.

• Round 4:
Simon was on of Captain N’s Teammates in the TV series one who he often butted heads with due to Simons ego. Coincidentally when Captain N first sees his soon to be team he says “Simon Belmont? Kid Icarus? Megaman?” In that order. There was also a Castlevania episode of Captain N where Alucard is portrayed as a cool skateboarding vampire teen, so he could appear as an assist trophy.

• Round 5:
Pit was also one of Captain N’s teammates being referred to as Kid Icarus. The Kid Icarus enemy Eggplant Wizard also appears in the TV series under the orders of Mother Brain.

• Round 6:
Megaman was another of Captain N’s allies. Dr. Wily also appeared in the show so he could appear as an assist trophy.

• Round 8:
Mother Brain is pretty much the big bad of the Captain N TV series so it makes sense that an enhanced version of the assist trophy would serve as the final boss. Zelda being your ally is a reference to Princess Lana who, in the world of Captain N: The Game Master, is the princess of Videoland. Zelda’s Color 7 is the closest match to Princess Lana in Smash, which color wise is pretty much spot on.

This was pretty fun, I might come back and make one for another character.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Marx: THE ARENA (Fights against bosses)

Battle 1: Giant Bowser on Final Destination (Stand in for Giga Bowser). Giga Bowser's theme is the music.
Battle 2: Giant Ganondorf on Hazardless Arena Ferox (Stand in for Ganon). Ganon's theme plays
Battle 3: Bowser. Jr on Hazards On Wily Castle (You need to kill both Jr. and the Yellow Devil to pass). Either Galaxy Generator or Wily's Castle (MM2) plays.
Battle 4: King K.Rool on Hazards On Find Mii (Both Rool and the Emporor must be killed). Either Gangplank Galleon (Brawl) or Dard Lord (Smash 4)
Battle 5: Ridley on Hazards On Gaur Plains (Both Ridley and Metal Face must be killed). Either Vs. Ridley (Ultimate) or YWKON plays
Battle 6: Dark Samus, Wolf, Mewtwo, and Dark Pit on Hazardless Colliseum (Meant to reference Mid-Boss All Stars). Kirby Boss Medley (Brawl) plays.
Boss: Marx Soul (Marx fight, but with double the health and a 1.5 multiplier on attack damage). Vs. Marx plays

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Sami: March to the Battlefield
Her classic mode is themed around 8-player smash. Each round she has 3 AI :ultmiifighters: gunners in the special forces costume acting as her soldiers. All stages are Battlefield-format. Gun/explosive/summon themed items are set to high.

R1: :ultmarth::ultrobin::ultroy::ultike: (Advance Wars sisters series) on Castle Siege
R2: :ultmario::ultluigi::ultdoc::ultwario: on Peach's Castle Melee
R2: :ultpikachu::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultincineroar: on Pokemon Stadium
R3::ultsimon::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman: on Pac-Land
R4: :ultsnake::ultsamus::ultfox::ultbayonetta: (Gunmen) on Shadow Moses
R5: :ultbowser::ultkrool::ultganondorf::ultridley: on Eldin Bridge
R6: :ultolimar::ultrosalina::ultpokemontrainer::ultzelda: (all minion summoners) on Big Battlefield
Boss: Galleom (taking the place of a Mega Tank) with 3 :ultrob:.

Last edited:

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
I making another one

Sans : underground adventure

Fight 1: :ultzelda:(Toreil)
Fight 2: :ultfalcon:(Papyrus)
Fight 3: :ultrob:(Mettaton) than:ultdarksamus:(EX)
Fight 4: :ultlucina:(Undyne)
Fight 5: :ultshulk:(Asgore)
Fight 6: :ultpiranha:(Flowey)
Bonus game
Fight 7: Sans fights no boss but first he fights :ultlucario:(Pateince), :ultsimon:(Bravery), :ultsnake:(Preservernce), :ultmarth:(Intergrity) , :ultvillager:(Kindness), :ultfox:(Justice) and finally, extra strong , :ultvillager:(Chara)(turnip top alt)

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
heres one for another of my most wanted characters, chibi-robo, theme he fights the other small characters or characters who are said to be small

1: olimar
2: pichu & squirtle
3: rosalina & luma (cause you know luma)
4: kirby & meta knight
5: jigglypuff
6: little mac (well its in the name)
7: bonus game
8: marx (smallest boss)

Mike Arcade

Smash Rookie
I've got an idea for a character that should be in Smash Bros, that being from the River City Games and title lead, Kunio!

Hot-Blooded Rumble

Considering the games in the series, Kunio's Classic Mode would only have Stamina Battles. The Theme around these fights are against fellow Smashers that are about as Hot-Blooded as Kunio himself, be that metaphorically or literally. Later on there would be Team Battles, however since Kunio is usually taking on multiple enemies at once, it'd be one on two fights you'd have to contend with. It'd be difficult (much like the games in his series), but a very rewarding experience to go through.

Fight 1: :ultfalco: [Stage: Corneria]
Fight 2: :ultmario: [Stage: Mushroom Kingdom 64]
Fight 3: Team :ultroy::ultike: [Stage: Arena Ferox]
Fight 4: Team :ultsnake::ultwolf: [Stage: Shadow Moses Island] or Multi-Man Kunio Team (Each Costume for Kunio would be other River City Characters, much like Bowser Jr.) [Stage: Omega River City Ransom Stage]
Fight 5: Team :ultfalcon::ultincineroar::ultlittlemac:[Stage: Battlefield Boxing Arena]
Fight 6: Team :ultryu::ultken: [Stage: Omega Suzaku Castle] or Billy Lee & Jimmy Lee {If they were playable] [Stage: Omega Double Dragon Stage]
Fight 7: Bonus Game
Fight 8: :ultbowser:(Giga Bowser) [Stage: Final Destination]

If I have any more I'll let you guys know, hope you enjoyed this one. :)

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Arle Nadja: Popping Puzzle Fun! (A tagline that appears often in Fever 2)

Her opponents are based around puzzle games, ones that involve some form of competition.
Arle's Fall Speed increases with every stage, until Stage 8 has her drop like a rock.
Stage 1: :ultdoc: | Golden Plains [Fever]
Stage 2: :ultpikachu: & :ultmewtwo: [:ultpokemontrainer: as an ally] | Pokémon Stadium
Stage 3: :ultsonic: | Dr. Wily's Castle [Final of Puyo Puyo]
Stage 4 :ultyoshi:, :ultbowser: | Yoshi's Island Brawl [Athletic]
Stage 5: :ultmiifighters: Swordfighter (dressed as Lip) | Garden of Hope [Lip's Theme]
Stage 6: Bonus Game
Stage 7: Arle Nadja (Doppelganger Arle Alt/Color) | [Insert the Puyo Puyo Stage here] (Last Decisive Battle?) | You cannot use your shield special.
Stage 8: :ultkirby: & :ultmetaknight: & :ultkingdedede: | Fountain of Dreams [Butter Building] | :ultkirby: is Giant, and starts with Superspicy Curry [Arle's favorite food] status.

Alternatively, Stage 8 is stage 3 with no special conditions, and you fight Dr. Eggman [playable or boss] at Stage 8. While normally it would play the final boss theme of Sonic 3, Arle would still get Final of Puyo Puyo.

---Echoes are dead, but...---

Amitie: Get Back the Cane! [It's basically a Fever 1 retelling]

Stage 1: Pink :ultzss: [Raffina]| Onett
Stage 2: White :ultpiranha: [Oshare Bones]| Distant Planet
Stage 3: Green Female :ultvillager: [Lidelle]| Distant Planet
Stage 4: Green :ultgreninja: [Donguri Gaeru]| Great Bay
Stage 5: Bonus Game [sorry, Klug, you don't get a counterpart]
Stage 6: Blue :ultbowser: & :ultbowserjr: [Frankensteins]| Luigi's Mansion [Puyo Puyo Funderworld!]
Stage 7: Arle Nadja | Bridge of Eldin [Puyo Puyo All Night Fight!]
Stage 8: Black :ultincineroar:, then :ultpalutena: [Popoi, and Accord who Amitie doesn't fight but Stage 8 needs to be special]| Dracula's Castle [Ultimate Legend of the Untrained Demon King] | :ultincineroar: is Giant.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Well, I don't have Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and potentially never will (depends on how the DLC turns out), but that doesn't mean I can't take a crack at this:

Lip
A Fairy Tale
1. :ultpit:(Skyworld)
2. :ulticeclimbers: (Summit)
3. :ultduckhunt: (Battlefield Garden of Hope)
4. :ultgreninja: (Jungle Japes)
5. :ultincineroar:(Norfair)
6. :ultzelda: (Battlefield Dracula's Castle)

7. Bonus Game
8. Giant :ultganondorf: (Final Destination)

Obviously this is based off of the story mode from Panel de Pon, and failing that, Tetris Attack. Incineroar in stage 5 is a reference to Kain/Lion from the Nintendo Puzzle Collection sequel.
It's funny, I thought you'd add Palutena somewhere in here (to represent Cordelia).

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Sandbag:
Battle of the Promotions:
His theme would be battling fighters that were once assists/pokeballs/costumes
Battle 1: Vs. Little Mac, Boxing Ring (Assist Trophy, Brawl)
Battle 2: Vs. Charizard, Saffron City (Pokeball, Melee)
Battle 3: Vs. Dark Samus, Frigate Orpheon (Assist Trophy, Smash 4)
Battle 4: Vs Isabelle, Tortimer Island (Assist Trophy, Smash 4)
Battle 5: Vs. King K. Rool, Jungle Japes (Costume, Smash 4)
Battle 6: Vs, Inkling, Moray Towers (Costume, Smash 4)
Bonus Game
Battle 8: Vs. Rathalos (Assist in Ultimate)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I got two more:

Queen Sectionia: My Lovely Kingdom (represents the 6 levels of Triple Deluxe.

Stage 1: :ivysaur: on Mushroom Kingdom U (playing Floral Fields).

Stage 2: Female :ultvillager: 1 on Super Happy Tree (playing Must Dash).

Stage 3: :ulticeclimbers: on Summit (playing Cold Odyssey).

Stage 4: Gold :ultrob:. on Kongo Falls (playing Spinning Jungle).

Stage 5: Red :ultkrool: on Arena Ferox (playing Mysterious Trap).

Stage 6: :ultkingdedede: on Dracula’s Castle (playing Revenge of the Enemy).

Boss: Vs. Marx (playing Moonstruck Blossom).

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Adventure

Stage 1: Vs. :ultkrool:on Kongo Falls (mirroring Papu Papu).

Stage 2: Vs. :ultincineroar: on Great Cave Offensive Ω (mirroring Koala Kong).

Stage 3: Vs. :ultwolf: on Saffron City (mirroring Pinstripe Potoroo).

Stage 4: Vs. :ulticeclimbers: on Suzaku Castle (mirroring the Komodo Bros.).

Stage 5: Vs. :4iggy: on Lylat Cruise (mirroring Dr. N. Gin).

Stage 6: Vs. :ultdarksamus: on Frigate Orphan (mirroring Dr. N. Tropy).

Boss: Vs. Marx (playing Cortex’s theme from Crash 1).

Oddball

Smash Lord
Captain N: NES Nostalgia
His matches are against his former teammates & allies. Stages are retro focused.

Match 1: :ultduckhunt: (representing his dog Duke, who I suspect was probably based on the DH dog anyway) Duck Hunt stage.
Match 2: :ultsimon: Dracula's Castle.
Match 3: :ultmegaman: Skull Fortress.
Match 5: :ultsamus: (Team member in the comic book version). N64 Zebes.
Match 5: :ultlink: & :ultzelda: (recurring allies during Season 2). Temple.
Match 6: :ultpit: & :ultpalutena: (representing Princess Lana, who was likely based on :ultpalutena:) Skyworld.

Boss: Dracula with Mother Brain & Dr. Wily as hostile AT.
That is almost exactly what I was going to say.

Almost. I was going to have Pit be a solo fight and Samus and Palutena was would double team you.

And since you've done the Captain N match for me let me move on to one of my next top choices....

Pro Wrestling's Amazon.

Match #1 :ultwiifittrainer: STAGE: Wii Fit Studio

Match #2 :ultpikachu: in his Pikalibre costume STAGE: Pokemon Stadium

Match #3 several :ultmiifighters: fighters STAGE: Smashville

Match #4 :ultlittlemac: STAGE: Boxing Ring (PunchOut Version)

Match #5 :ultdk: STAGE: Coliseum

Match #6 :ultryu: and :ultken: STAGE: Suzaku Castle

Bonus
Match #The Last One: :ultincineroar: STAGE: Final Destination

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
I'll take a shot at this as well I think.

Phoenix Wright: The Defense Objects! (Face off against characters meant to resemble prosecutors from the series and people close to them with help from assistants and co-workers.)

Stage 1: Team up with purple :ultzelda: (Maya Fey, Seems thematically similar.) to fight Red :ultchrom: (Miles Edgeworth. Don't really know why. It just seemed to fit in my head.) and yellow/blue :ultdk:. (Gumshoe, Big lovable and kinda dumb guys.)
Stage 2: Team up with pink :ultvillager: (Pearl Fey, looks like a child I guess?) to fight White:ultrichter: (Franziska von Karma, Whip.) and grey-haired :ultganondorf:. (Manfred von Karma. Dominant lads who take control. ...Or something like that.)
Stage 3: Team up with black :ultrosalina: (Mia Fey. Like with Edgeworth, it just seemed to fit in my head.) to fight Galacta :ultmetaknight:. (Godot, Mask with glowing red visor... things.)

Stage 4: Bonus stage (7 year gap between T&T and AJ.)
Stage 5: Team up with red :ultrobin: (Trucy Wright (8 years old as blue robin is male), Magic stuff.) to fight Purple :ultdiddy:(Klavier Gavin, Both have used guitars.) and blue :ultkingdedede:. (Kristoph Gavin, Both have shown their ego quite a bit.)
Stage 6: Team up with yellow sweater :ultisabelle: (Athena Cykes, Yellow motif. (Also the purest beans.)) to fight black/yellow :ultgreninja: (Simon Blackquill, I couldn't find a samurai so a ninja would have to do) and white/fire :ultluigi:. (Bobby Fulbright. Local man tries his best.)
Stage 7: Team up with red :ulttoonlink: (Apollo Justice, Loud dork.) to fight pink :ultpit: (Nahyuta Sahdmadhi, Devoted to their respective deities.) and regular :ultzelda:. (Rayfa Padma Khura'in, Royalty to their respective kingdoms.)

BOSS: Go solo against Master Hand (...Can we say he's the judge?)
Extra note: I considered using Apollo Justice for the Gavin fight as well but I wanted to keep it more varied, and the overarching plot focuses more on Trucy and Phoenix than Apollo in AA4 anyway. I feel I stretched on some of these but I think it turned out alright.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Ryu Hayabusa
"Path of the Dragon Sword"
Basically a recreation of the first Xbox games events.

Round 1- (Hayabusa Village)
Vs :ultchrom::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy:as the Samurais who burned the village to the ground.

Round 2- Corneria (Airship to Tairon)
Vs :ultwario: as the boss of the airship.

Round 3- New Pork City (City of Tairon)
Vs :ultsheik::ultsheik::ultsheik: as Black Spider Ninjas.

Round 4- Dracula's Castle (Monastery)
Vs :ultbayonetta: as Alma.

Round 5- Norfair (Aqueducts)
Vs :ultridley: as the Fire Dragon.

Round 6- Arena Ferox (Catacombs)
Vs :ultike: as Doku.

BONUS GAME

Round 7- Brinstar Depths (Underworld)
Vs :ultbowser:/Giga Bowser as the Vigoorian Emporor.

Last edited:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Kyo Kusanagi would fight 3 characters per match squad strike style (so when one gets KO'd the next one gets sent out immediately) as a homage to how King of Fighters plays.

Final boss would be regular Ganondorf who deals x3 damage and knockback as a homage to Rugal Bernstein and SNK boss syndrome.
Decided to play with this idea a bit:
First fight would be vs Fatal Fury team: Mario in his american colours (Terry), Simon Belmont (Andy) and Shulk on his shorts alt (Joe)
Second match vs Art of Fighting team: Ryu with his orange alt (Ryo), Blue Ken (Robet) and Dr. Mario (Takuma)
Third match vs Psycho Soldier team: Red Zelda (Athena), either Blue Pit or Richter Belmont (Kensou) and Yellow Diddy Kong (Chin)
Fourth match vs Ikari Warriors team: Snake (Heidern), Black Incineroar (Clark) and Green Captain Falcon (Ralf)
Fifth match vs Women's team: Female Corrin (Yuri), Red Daisy (Mai) and White Bayonetta (King)
Sixth match vs Rival team: Roy (Iori), Blue Palutena (Billy) and Purple Sheik (Eiji)
Bonus stage
And then a double match: Ganondorf (Rugal) and then Ganon (Omega Rugal)

Also got one for Terry:
First match vs Green Sheik (Richard Meyer)
Second match vs Yellow Little Mac (Michael Max)
Third match vs Green Donkey Kong (Tung Fu Rue)
Fourth match vs Yellow Diddy Kong (Duck King)
Fifth match vs Blue Incineroar (Raiden)
Sixth match vs Blue Palutena (Billy)
Bonus stage
Final match: Bowser on New Donk City (nod to Geese and his demise on the original Fatal Fury) and Giga Bowser (because of course things have to end there).

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Andy (Advance Wars)

Title: I Swear it Wasn't Me!

The title references the Campaign of Advance Wars 1 where all the Wars World nations blame Andy for attacks on their nations due to a clone of Andy created by Sturm (the main antagonist of the GBA AW games) causing the chaos. So in this Classic Mode, Andy faces off against characters who reference the battles against the CO's Andy & co face in AW1's Campaign.

Round 1: :ulticeclimbers:(Summit)
(Referencing Olaf)

Round 2: :ultduckhunt:(Duck Hunt Stage)
(Referencing Grit)

Round 3: :ultchrom:(Suzaku Castle)
(Referencing Kanbei)

Round 4: :ultzelda:(Garden of Hope)
(Referencing Sonja)

Round 5: :ultkrool:(Pirate Ship)
(Referencing Drake)

Round 6: :ultfalco:(Pilotwings Stage)
(Referencing Eagle)

Round 7: Clone Andy (Advance Wars Stage)
(Referencing his clone). In this battle, he gets :ultfalco:to help him much like how Eagle helps in the mission against his clone.

Bonus Stage

Round 8: Marx

Marx references Sturm, both characters being manipulators. In this case, Sturm was the one to manipulate all the Wars World CO's in to believing Andy was the one who attacked them.

Last edited:

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
Bubsy
Title: "Mascot Madness!"
Round 1: :ultmario: on New Donk City (Mascot of Nintendo)
Round 2: :ultpikachu: on Pokemon Stadium (Mascot of Pokemon)
Round 3: :ultsonic: on Green Hill (Mascot Of Sega)
Round 4: :ultmegaman: on Wily Castle (Mascot Of Capcom)
Round 5: :ultryu: and :ultken: on Suzaku Castle (Mascots of Street Fighter)
Round 6: :ultpacman: on Pac Land (Mascot of Namco)
Round 7: :ultsimon: on Dracula's Castle (Mascot of Konami)
Round 8: Master Hand (Mascot of Smash Bros)

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
My Fair Lynel (Kilton's Route)

1. Bokoblin/Lizalfos/Moblin: Red Bowser, Green Greninja, Lucario (Free-For-All) (Gaur Plains) (Kass Theme)
2. Hinox: Giant Red K. Rool (Garden of Hope) (Woodlands- The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes)
3. Stone Talus: Giant White DK (Castle Siege Final Portion) (Death Mountain)
4. Keese: Horde Battle Meta Knight (Spear Pillar) (Song of Storms)
5. Molduga: Metal Ivysaur (Gerudo Valley) (Molgera)
6. Guardian: Yellow R.O.B (Reset Bomb Forest) (Temple)
7. Lynel: Giant Gold Alt Ridley (Coliseum) (Hyrule Castle: Outside) (Ally: Dark Link)

newsuperhackboys

Smash Cadet
Kamek: his rounds will be based on magic based characters. The order isn’t really intended but I am on a phone.
:ultness::ultlucas:(Stage will be Onett)
:ultbayonetta: (Umbra Clock Tower)
:ultcloud: (Midgar)
:ultcorrin::ultrobin::ultlucina: (Any FE stage is fine)
:ultganondorf::ultzelda::ultlink: (Maybe that Tower from BOTW, I forgot its name)
Yoshi Team (Any Yoshi or Mario stage)
Bonus Stage
Boss Battle: Giga Bowser

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Darkrai: Destroyer of Happy Dreams (basically going up against super fan service characters on Fountain of Dreams, in chronological order)

Stage 1: :ulticeclimbers: (Ice Climber (Brawl))

Stage 2: :ultmewtwo: (Victory Road (Ruby/Sapphire))

Stage 3: :ultroy: (Winning Road~Roy’s Hope)

Stage 4: :ultsnake: (Encounter (Brawl))

Stage 5: :ultridley: (Meta Ridley)

Stage 6: :ultkrool: (Gangplank Galleon)

Boss(es): :ultkirby: (Gourmet Race (Melee)), and the Marx (Battle! Azelf/Mespirit/Uxie)

Credits: Vs. Dialga/Palkia (Brawl)

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
My second most wanted:

Greenpath Hornet Fight: Corrin (Color 2) on Gaur Plain.

Mantis Lords: Sped up Sheik (Color 3) with a Killing Edge, and once she's defeated, two more Color 3 Sheiks with Killing Edges appear on Omega Unova Pokemon League.

Trial of the Fool: First is a metal Color 8 Meta Knight, and once that's defeated, then two curry Jigglypuffs, then two Color 8 Inklings that prefer using Up B, then a Color 8 Marth and giant Color 5 Bowser appear on Arena Ferox.

The Five Great Knights and the Pale King: First is a Color 6 King K. Rool with a Beam Sword, and once it dies a Color 8 Zelda with a Killing Edge appears, and then Color 2 Corrin, then a Color 4 Palutena, then a Color 8 King Dedede with a Hothead, and finally a Mewtwo that avoids combat all on Temple.

Grimm/Nightmare King Grimm: Giant Color 3 Ridley on Final Destination.

The Hollow Knight: Giant Color 2 Roy, enemy takes damage over time, stage is Omega Find Mii.

The Radiance: Galeem on Battlefield.

Last edited:

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
My idea of a classic mode for Bartz of FF5 would be mostly based on the jobs he has or can get.

Bartz "The Job Master"

Theme: Fighting opponents who reflect the iconic FF job system

1. Vs. Kirby [with the tendency to use a neutral special when Kirby copies Bartz]
2. Vs. Ryu [Ryu needs nothing special here, just fight like usual.]
3. Vs. Robin [with Robin favoring casting spells]
4. Vs. Link [Link would favor sword attacks and guards often.]
5. Vs. Greninja [Greninja would fight as normal]
6. Vs. Bayonetta [Bayonetta uses Smash attacks more often and goes for Final Smashes]
Bonus Game:
8. Final Boss: Vs. Dracula

Kirby's a good choice for three-in-one package of Freelancer, Mimic, and Blue Mage. Ryu is a typical Monk class styled fighter. Robin functions much like both Black Mages and Red Mages in Smash, but Robin can do Freelancer stuff in Awakening by class changing. Link can play the role of Ranger and Knight real well. Greninja is one of the obvious Ninja class users. Bayonetta does the Summoner role as well as seemingly also taking Dancer role as well. Dracula is someone who does various mage classes including Black, Time, and even Necromancer. But, he's the closest to what Smash has to Exdeath in terms of intention and abilities, including transforming into Eldritch Abomination forms.

Top Bottom