• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Oh snap, I didn't read it before, CSUMB? In Seaside? Well my good friend luckily for you you've landed in the wonderous realm of DEEP NORCAL. I live in Santa Cruz, and the crew often gathers to smash, so anytime you want to play lemme know and we'll set something up; it will be a momentous occasion.

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
Thanks a lot edrees, you'll be missed too. Hugo, don't worry you've done more than enough for me throughout, superfriends for life : ).

I'm actually leaving socal tonight >_<. Sheridan, I'll see you there, I look forward to playing you guys and seeing dave again.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
kira, that's a good idea. last weekend was a lot of fun, most of socal's best at one tourny, a low-mid level player like me has so much to learn. i think the turnout will be even better next time

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Man, you are not doing a good job with dates.

May 10th = day I do stuff for my birthday >_<

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Lol, well I can change it to the 17th if you guys want. It's not that strict.

I just wanted to give people enough notice to arrange stuff if they can, and I don't want to change the date around too much, but if people can't make it then it's pretty easy to change.

DDash

Smash Rookie
Ehhh May 10th is conflicting with AP tests, as I'm sure many high schoolers have to take. Make it one week later please!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
AP tests don't happen on the weekends.

Top Bottom