• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
The only people who would care would be the people who are aiming to win first, as that will lower the pot, as for most of the people we really wouldn't care

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Cuz my friends want to play and they are making poor johns.

Also I'm making poor johns. But I guess I'll just have to get top 3. You hear that Nate? If you don't think we can get top 3 I'm finding another teammate.

Also my phone broke, sorry guys, you'll have to call NeighborhoodP. But seriously, my phone did break so that is going to suck unless I buy a cheap one tomorrow.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Or people can buy WoW, join the smash guild on Frostwolf, and talk to Kira all they want ;)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
It's just gonna be $5.

Kanzaki I forgot to tell you I used my residents sticker on myself for winter and spring quarter so I couldn't get you one haha.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Also I'm making poor johns. But I guess I'll just have to get top 3. You hear that Nate? If you don't think we can get top 3 I'm finding another teammate.
Que!? Yeah if I get some good practice before I think we can, but if your not playing sheik idk.

And why dont you just get top 3 in singles?

festizzio

Smash Champion
KIRAAA!!! I have questions that need answering.

1. Will there be Ping-pong at the venue??

2. Is there a best buy near the venue?

3. Will there be a microwave at the venue?

4. I can bring a cube and smash; is there a need for extra cubes?

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
KIRAAA!!! I have questions that need answering.

1. Will there be Ping-pong at the venue??

2. Is there a best buy near the venue?

3. Will there be a microwave at the venue?

4. I can bring a cube and smash; is there a need for extra cubes?
1. Yes, along with pool.

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. Just bring it anyways.

replicate

Smash Lord
If Tofu can come through . . . I may just make this! oh! Replicate, we need to do an avatar battle. Winner keeps Godzilla avatar.
Hahaha I think we tried this back at Super Champ Combo, when I was but a fresh young noob and didn't know anybody. I'll accept that challenge, though.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Everyone best get here now, I won't be posting again until the end of the tourney. Lots of people are here and we're all playing smash.

Top Bottom