• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Lol Marth is ridiculously stylish.

I'll do Falco. Maybe Falcon but I can only moonwalk to the right and it isn't as far as most people.

LuCKy

Smash Master
i'll mm you in marth dittos too mike....in melee and brawl and i'll record it this time,so you cant delete the 2nd match in our marth ditto set where i 4 stocked you in 50 sec

*and i said i was gonna try before the 50 sec **** match*
then he deletes it and uploads the first match where i dont try.......way to be a noob MIKE HAZE

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
hey dave, all of my possible doubles partners quit melee.......

wanna do doubles :)

oh and falcon/falco dittos please

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'll mm you in marth dittos too mike....in melee and brawl and i'll record it this time,so you cant delete the 2nd match in our marth ditto set where i 4 stocked you in 50 sec

*and i said i was gonna try before the 50 sec **** match*
then he deletes it and uploads the first match where i dont try.......way to be a noob MIKE HAZE
vids or it didn't happpennnn

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
hey dave, all of my possible doubles partners quit melee.......

wanna do doubles :)

oh and falcon/falco dittos please
Yeah lets team. I'm not going all Sheik though. If Melee isn't going to be as popular I'm not going to play a boring *** character (although she's too good in teams).

And yeah, we'll ditto $1 each?

lol you deleted it...........
Lol.

LuCKy

Smash Master
im going falco and captian falcon ............... lol i might go fox to shine bair people

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Of course.

I'll do most Marth/Fox dittos, all Sheik dittos, some Falcon dittos, Roy dittos (are gay), Peach dittos, IC dittos, Jiggly dittos, a lot of dittos i dunno just ask me for one and i'll probably do it

testing - falco

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Of course.

I'll do most Marth/Fox dittos, all Sheik dittos, some Falcon dittos, Roy dittos (are gay), Peach dittos, IC dittos, Jiggly dittos, a lot of dittos i dunno just ask me for one and i'll probably do it

testing - falco
Im up for a marth ditto

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
@Lucky: Sure, I think I already agreed to MM your Falcon somewhere earlier in this thread. Falcon Vs. ICs is a really fun match-up, IMO.

@Tofu: I'll MM your Falco, although you could use Falcon if you'd prefer to; I don't really mind.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
****it dave I went to play you friendlies and couldnt find your dorm room, and couldnt call since your phone dont work. That was a hell of a walk to my car for my controller to your dorms

Anywho fix your phone then let me know when I can get some practice

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Anybody want to $1 MM my ICs? I'd also MM people for less than a dollar if they're feeling especially frugal.
I will. Mind if I switch characters throughout the set? I might not.

Me too fly_amanita. Falco or falcon.
So kira we on for falcon dittos??
Yeah, falcon dittos.

****it dave I went to play you friendlies and couldnt find your dorm room, and couldnt call since your phone dont work. That was a hell of a walk to my car for my controller to your dorms

Anywho fix your phone then let me know when I can get some practice
My bad, it's pretty gay not having a phone but I'm usually in 307 Aliso hall, but yeah I'll let you know.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody here want to practice with me for the tournament? I use Sheik and Samus, and I consider myself a little better with Samus.

oh yeah, and if anybody near Pomona/Claremont wants to play me(I need practice) then pm me please

I'll bring a cube, and I might bring a TV

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow, the big melee supporter who was spamming smash boards with pro melee stuff can't make it to the one melee tourny.

for shame.

Top Bottom