• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm hoping to go to this. But umm, I need a teammate and also, I disagree with Brawl FFA items stages being more fun than Melee. :) Gets really boring after about 3 or 4 hours.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I'm hoping to go to this. But umm, I need a teammate and also, I disagree with Brawl FFA items stages being more fun than Melee. :) Gets really boring after about 3 or 4 hours.
I suppose. I get bored of it faster than that actually, but in Melee I didn't like items at all. I guess it was fun because I didn't know how any of the items worked.

LuCKy

Smash Master
tofuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bring me and danny........lol and i'm guessing mango is gonna come

lets go double dragon mango lol

DDash

Smash Rookie
Thanks much. Everyone post if you can bring setups!

Oh and the venue is the same place as last time, if anyone was wondering.
Awesome, I live right by mt sac, and cal poly is just a walk away =D. I will try to bring a tv and my wii + melee. I'm new to the competitive scene, but I am pretty good. My time to shine? :)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Tofu I'll do fox vs falcon if you MM my marth too. I like that matchup with Marth better i dunno why

Haze I'll play your sheik with marth probably, maybe fox we'll see.

LuCKy

Smash Master
fabian kira and maybe festizzio lol

who wants to mm my falcon or falco? they ****......lol no lie and im saving up so i need to make some money........so if i lose i call double or nothing vs my fox XD

but really $1 vs my falcon or falco?

-edit and if my house is on the way from tofu and mike i can bring a tv/melee+wii

festizzio

Smash Champion
fabian kira and maybe festizzio lol

who wants to mm my falcon or falco? they ****......lol no lie and im saving up so i need to make some money........so if i lose i call double or nothing vs my fox XD

but really $1 vs my falcon or falco?
I'm having a hard time deciding who I want to **** more, Falco or Falcon.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I'm having a hard time deciding who I want to **** more, Falco or Falcon.
so that one dollar or two? i'm pretty much the new best 2nd best falco in socal.....since mangos is gay

lol falco *****......but sucks at the same time lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
so that one dollar or two? i'm pretty much the new best 2nd best falco in socal.....since mangos is gay

lol falco *****......but sucks at the same time lol
wow calm the *** down second best falco ..

lol

and my falco ***** he beat hugs :laugh:

Top Bottom