• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

LuCKy

Smash Master
singles was like 27 people i think.....something like that

top 5

1mango
2me
3fly aminita
4inks
5j666/DEHF

teams
1me/mango
2j666/atlus
3dehf/inks
4mike haze/tofu?

not to sure about mike and tofu

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Full Results

For once, I didn't revert back to Sheik... except against Tofu LOL

Yeah but I think my other characters are a lot better now. Falco, Fox, Marth are pretty good, if you don't think they are then you're much better than me and my Sheik sucks anyway, it's really not that good anymore, plus I can't play without dash dancing.

But this was the most fun I've had at a tournament for a REALLY long time and all my games were intense (J666, Atlus, my 3 MMs with Tofu and in tournament all went to 3rd game last stock). Plus dittos with Young Courage, Ness, Falco, Mewtwo, etc against Festizzio was too fun. Mostly I held this tournament to see everyone again, no homo.

1: UltimateFireJ.com (Mango + Lucky)
2: Pain of Olympics (J666 + Atlus)
3: Team Smile (Larry + Inks)
4: For Inks (MikeHAZE + Tofu)
5: Azn Q-Ts (Nasty_Nate + Kira)
5: Fly + P (FlyAmanita + NeighborhoodP)
7: Sheikachu (festizzio + Waffle)
7: Manly Manliness (Azn_Lep + Lovage)
9: Commander Hold's Doomday Device (embracethe12 + ****!)

1: Joseph
2: Lucky
3: FlyAmanita
4: Inks
5: J666
5: DEHF
7: Tofu
7: Atlus
9: MikeHAZE
9: Lovage
9: NeighborhoodP
9: Kira
13: Sherigami
13: Boba
13: embracethe12
13: Alex
17: ****!
17: Azn_Lep
17: festizzio
17: Nasty_Nate
17: Flyleaf
17: ResidentWaffle
17: Nova
17: Andy
25: Bjcmp

I'll hold another when there's not much going on or something. What happened in crews? My bad for leaving early ^^

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow gg fly amenita
the next tourny set we play might tilt in your favor

sorry i couldn't go, i found out yesterday i had work at noon so i played with P last night but couldn't attend today. I didn't want to post i wasn't going cuz that mightve discouraged people to go. nice turn out tho i will def try to arrange work better next time around

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Aside from top 2, those are some strange results.

Brackets plz

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Fly_Amanita was really good. I didn't know he had teh skillz. lol

Krew battle was really fun lol. Festizzio taking out two sheiks with pikachu.

It was really fun hanging out with everybody and seeing everybody again.

Kira you lied! Good games tho it was fun.

Sucks that Inks is leaving but hope all goes well.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Even though he didn't know I was coming, frigging Inks trading me in for DEHF on his last tourny here! At least we found out who carries whom in team? That's right!!!

This tourny was f***ing magic! I haven't had that much fun in a while! Loving seeing everyone again! Also, what the frik happened to AZN LEP?!

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
But I **** in singles : ) and puff is broken in teams too (johns). I brought back my old ken influenced style and mixed it with my new one, so my game was weird 0_o.

Fly GG, I had a hard time adapting to your style, it was too odd for me.

real shoutouts to come later.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I've thought about it, and Inks moving to Norcal could work to our advantage. Think about it, we have an inside man now. He can video tape their meetings and stuff and tell us how to beat them. >:D

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Uhh I forgot about singles lol. I went to my bro's place to repair a rock band bass pedal, and one thing lead to another, then it was 8:00 and I realized, ****... I missed the tourney. Oh well next time haha

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
mike- I still remember the good old days when we use to ditto and play random noobs. Good **** improving so much, you made a huge leap skill wise. You'll have to have pun without me now : /.

larry-always saw the potential and you're the chillest guy around who I can comfortably talk to.

miguel-best teammate and classmate ever. Also the biggest fan of my puns (sarcasm).

mango-thanks for all the kinds words and memorable moments.

jason-I had lots of fun with you, kathy, nes and omar. Omar is too cool, too bad he likes flaking out on tournaments lol.

superfriends-Just like hugo says......we **** : )

I'm going to miss you guys, good times....

additional shoutouts:
tofu-thanks for all the rides and fun times.

P-I completely realize what you were explaining, now that i reflect on it. . I need some restraint and need to attack less because i sometimes do so when it's unnecessary, I'll make that change.

lucky-the more we hang out, the more fun it is lol.

bye to all the memorable people who didn't show up, you know who you are ; )

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey THE GAME II.

Submit a join request for the SBR if you haven't already. Your PM box is full also btw.

Top Bottom