• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Countdown to Brawl Vol. 1, Concord NC 10/20

2_Percent

Smash Ace
mannn i don't give a crap about needles.

but malk..i got it man..don't worry about it. ch-ch-ch-check it out.
this is our team name.

2% Malk...haha

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I was just going to edit this in to my last post, but the edit button apparently doesn't mean edit *ahem*

dotpwn, Ali is NOT the plague. Let's not turn this into AWA. xD I'll make sure you guys play at this tourney.

Eff you, edit button, why you not save my shiiiit? D:<

Also, uh... yeah! Come to Charlotte! I don't get to play against anyone except for my crew, I'veJihadIt, El Cancel, and DF2K (and sometimes yeroc and Chuk, haha) because you're all two hours away. Come on, don't do it for me, do it for yourselves. And Ali. :laugh:

EDIT: Hey, edit button? Way to prove me wrong, you ****.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I thought you were gonna ask a certain someone to be your partner, RTF.

Also, Chuk, I've asked off, so hopefully I won't have to work next weekend, but if I don't, I'm still down to partner with you. =D

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Ill team ya if y a need it RTF. Unless my friend brian comes because we make a random amazing space animals team or fox marth. I dont think he can though i already told him about it he has "School" and his fall break is already over.

lord karn

Smash Master
Don't get lost under his toenails.

I probably won't come to Charelotte this weekend since I'm coming next weekend for this tourney.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea, we can all go to cook out afterwards.
i don't fear for my life at the ones here, unlike in raleigh. BARRYYY BONDS MOTHAFUCCKKKAAAAAA!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Whatever it is, as long as I get home by Sat, 12pm, I'm good to go. Not drivin'!

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Oh man. This is srs business now. I was not going to come to this tournament 'cause I don't have a partner, but I will come to watch this. xD

OH speaking of teams... yeroc, sir, Sheik team...? Maybe? xD If you haven't found a partner yet? I've been looking for a partner for two freakin' weeks, and I've been playing Sheik only in teams for the past three. I haven't even TOUCHED singles, gah.

I ask because we've played teams before, and I'd feel more confident with someone I know on a team instead of someone who's play style I don't know **** about. :laugh:

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Doubt I'll be coming. If someone can guarantee me a ride, I could ask for the day off. Probably won't be participating but I'll play some friendlies and meet people. That's always nice.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I hope I can get in lots of friendlies, too. That's all I ever do at tournaments, and is probably why I suck. xD

... Man, saying stuff like that is probably WHY I don't have a partner lololol

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I hope I can get in lots of friendlies, too. That's all I ever do at tournaments, and is probably why I suck. xD

... Man, saying stuff like that is probably WHY I don't have a partner lololol
We'll make the ultimate team of suck! My Ice Climbers, your Roy. LEt's join forces!!

If I can get a ride there, that is.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
TEAM ICE ON FIRE LOLOLOL

That would be epic. One of my worst match-ups as a team-mate. Too good.

Let's team if you can make it!

If not, DF2K... we play like, every day, come on, teams, yah? xD I thought you had gotten someone lined up already, which is why I didn't keep badgering you. :3 I'll play Sheik, I prooomise~

Top Bottom