• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Countdown to Brawl Vol. 1, Concord NC 10/20

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
It's Chuk-a-roony, as Ali hath dubbed me.

Ah Nick, I left you a message on your Myspace event announcement but I guess you haven't seen it yet. Ralf decided to take off work after all, and since he's a bit of a friend hog, I wouldn't hear the end of it if I teamed with anybody else. Hope that's not a problem. I don't want to leave you hanging, but I believe Lane is going to come out to this too and may want a teammate. Just putting it out there.

Adam, I hate Luigi dittos, but I'll be happy to do one if you come into town. There will be much bloodshed and karate chopping.

Dotpwn i'll DK ditto u it was fun last time but this tournament is going to be hotter than wasabi and lava sauce combined hahahaha (coughs blood) LOL.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone at this tourney! I wish I could go but it's a big NO from the parents this time. Oh well I will be in Greensboro the 17th of Nov. anyways. Good Luck to all!

ps. New locator thread :) check it out / post please

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mess with YKB3 now that I've seen just how raw this guy can be. Sunday night at Sushi 101, this dude eats a ball of wasabi and barely even flinched. And this wasn't some little ball, I assure you. It was around the size of one those big marbles, the shooter ones (if anybody remembers marbles.)

Yeah, he drank some water and broke out into an instant sweat...but that was a lot of wasabi.

He means business.

Hey Nick, how many setups are we gonna have at this here thing-a-ma-jig? Just curious.

I wouldn't mess with YKB3 now that I've seen just how raw this guy can be. Sunday night at Sushi 101, this dude eats a ball of wasabi and barely even flinched. And this wasn't some little ball, I assure you. It was around the size of one those big marbles, the shooter ones (if anybody remembers marbles.)

Yeah, he drank some water and broke out into an instant sweat...but that was a lot of wasabi.

He means business.

Hey Nick, how many setups are we gonna have at this here thing-a-ma-jig? Just curious.

yeah don't mess with me LOL but this is gonna be fun wasabi anybody LMAO.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
yo i dont think i can enter this tournament because ive lost my wallet , and my personal banker is on a vacaton so yeah , ****ed up luck with me at the moment , in order to get a card im going to have to wait untl next monday to see my personal banker

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah im going all mario bros boy, so i hope all you high tiers flop off the dern level lololololol. Thats if i decide to go.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Mario Bros. are two of my favorite picks too. Why don't we add on a Mario ditto to our Luigi ditto and have a battle of the brothers.

Up for it, Adam?

2_Percent

Smash Ace
****nnnnn...if you're going all mewtwo karn..then i might play singles and do all random haha. bowser would just be unfair

Top Bottom