• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

D

Deleted member

Granted, but they're all clones of characters that don't even make sense to clone from.

I wish Shulk got buffed.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Granted, their movesets are made up and boring.

Granted, he still sucks.

I wish we could make our own color pallets without mods.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Granted. But they're still yellow.

I wish Smash Bros had more nods to the Pokemon Adventures Manga like they do with the Pokemon Anime

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
As you wish. There is now a Cut-in-Half Arbok trophy.

I wish Alola Exeggutor was in the game.
That's brutal lol.

Granted but Sakurai noted Exeggutor's size and omitted him for the same reason he omitted Ridley.

I wish Adventure Mode would return to Smash Bros.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Granted, but the characters only speak the language of "Wa Wa Wa". You can't understand a single word they say.

I wish for Zero (the Mega Man character, not the Kirby villain) to be playable.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Granted. Zero is a full clone of Megaman like Dark Pit is to Pit.

I wish there was a customizable Mii where you can create all of his/her animations and moves.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Granted, but they're all really glitchy and cause the game to crash after 2 minutes of using.

I wish for Ganon to get a better u-tilt.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Granted. His U-Tilt takes 1/4th of the time to use now though it only does 1HP of damage with ridiculously low knockback.

I wish for there to be no new Fire Emblem newcomers in the next Smash Bros game; only retaining the current 6 from Smash 4.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Granted, but there are now 2 new characters from every other franchise previously represented in Smash 5.

I wish for Fountain of Dreams to be in smash 5.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Granted. The water on the stage makes players constantly trip unless they're on the platforms.

I wish Snake returned in Smash 5.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Granted, but he gets super small hitboxes and Palutena, Viridi, and Pit diss the Codec Calls in new Palutena's Guidance segments.

I wish Sheik had a different Final Smash than Zelda.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but her Final Smash now bears a striking resemblance to that of Sonic's.

I wish Zael from The Last Story were playable.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Granted but he's only playable through hacking devices due to unused content left in the game.

I wish Coin Launcher returned.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Granted, but you will always get the same trophies from it, and have to get new ones through the other games.

I wish Giratina would appear in it's Origin Forme when you summon it.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Granted, but you automatically lose the battle and end up viewing disturbing imagery on your screen if it gets any kills.

I wish Xurkitree would be a playable character in Smash

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Xurkitree becomes a PokeBall Pokemon

I wish Final Fantasy XIII got some Smash Bros Representation

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Granted, but it’s even less represented than Final Fantasy VII, and that game loses all of it’s representation.

I wish for taunt parties in online to go away.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Granted, but it’s even less represented than Final Fantasy VII, and that game loses all of it’s representation.

I wish for taunt parties in online to go away.
Granted, but regular taunts during battle can have custom messages appear with no censorship whatsoever. Also, there's no way to turn them off.

I wish Sans would become an assist trophy to completely disconfirm him.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Granted, but now Toriel's playable. And while she isn't Meta Knight or even Bayonetta levels of good, she's still pretty damn high tier.

I wish for there to be a spirit from the Gamecube Version of Need for Speed: Underground 2.

I wish for Fountain of Dreams to be in smash 5.
I wish Snake returned in Smash 5.
Well these posts certainly aged well.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Granted, but its completely inaccurate, and that is all it will ever be. Just a spirit in Smash Ultimate.

I wish for PictoChat to come back even if its fused with its counterpart stage.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Granted but now stage hazards on that stage are doubled meaning it's a chaotic mess.

I wish for Home-Run Contest to return to Ultimate.
Well these posts certainly aged well.
That and the Adventure Mode wish. Looks like those couldn't be corrupted after all lol.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the other ones. Namely this one which I wished became true out of them all.
I wish Advance Wars had a playable character in Smash Bros.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Granted, but it costs money to play, and it's just like the Angry Birds version of Target Blast.

I wish Tetris got some more representation in Smash, either in the form of a playable character, stage, or assist trophy.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Granted but the Tetris character only moves the same way it does in the game and can't attack unless the opponent comes in to contact with the block.

I wish for every character to have an Echo Fighter.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Granted but the Tetris character only moves the same way it does in the game and can't attack unless the opponent comes in to contact with the block.

I wish for every character to have an Echo Fighter.
Granted but they are only unlockable through a paid gacha system and are rare aquisitions!

I wish Square wasn't so stingy...

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Granted but they are only unlockable through a paid gacha system and are rare aquisitions!

I wish Square wasn't so stingy...
Granted, now Square has added Erdrick as a Marth clone, Lora Croft as a Snake clone, and three more clones of Cloud that are even more obnoxious competitively

I wish character-specific target smash was back...

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, we got Roadhog and he is an echo of Wario.

I wish that Ultimate didn’t disappoint me.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Granted, we got Roadhog and he is an echo of Wario.

I wish that Ultimate didn’t disappoint me.
Granted, but the game is delayed by 10 years and is now worth $1000.

I wish upon a star!

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
And nothing happens!

I wish we got zero echo characters in Smash Ultimate in place of more newcomers.
Granted, all of the echo fighters currently in are now treated as newcomers with no moveset changes

I wish Banjo-Kazooie was in Smash (think I already know what’s coming with this one XD)

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Granted, Gamexplain is now a Nintendo claymation channel

I wish there were a second dlc pass
Granted, every character in DLC Pass 2 is a new Fire Emblem character from Three Houses (they are all echoes of Lucina)

I wish that people would be accepting that Monster Hunter is a DLC character because there is Monster Hunter music listed among the series with playable fighters in the games files

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Granted, but the character ends up being buggy, overpowered, inaccurately represents the series, is overpriced as DLC, and is universally reviled by the Smash community to the point where even Nintendo and Capcom don't like the inclusion.

I wish Piranha Plant had a shotgun that it never actually uses in its moveset beyond one taunt and maybe a victory animation.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Granted, but the character ends up being buggy, overpowered, inaccurately represents the series, is overpriced as DLC, and is universally reviled by the Smash community to the point where even Nintendo and Capcom don't like the inclusion.

I wish Piranha Plant had a shotgun that it never actually uses in its moveset beyond one taunt and maybe a victory animation.
Granted, but the shotgun has a hit box as big as Great Cave Offensive and kills any character immediately

I wish Smash Ultimate was out

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
the ohko only makes it better though XD

granted, but it winds up being another yet another example of "AAA game comes out and is buggy unplayable trash because the games industry was a mistake." See also: Assassin's Creed Unity, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 76, etc.

I wish Rapture from Bioshock was a playable stage. (Doesn't have to be tourney legal, but I would hope that it would have some kind of water gimmick)

Last edited:
Top Bottom