• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cordial Uproar 4 - $500 Grand Prize!..!.!......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Memphis is definitely confirmed for this. I've been dying to play some of the top players and gain even more experience along the way. Super psyched about this event!

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
I believe it's still the same. People can stay with Josh and if needed, I am sure I can get some other friends to help with housing. I am pretty excited! I keep having dreams about this Tournament. I hope everyone is hyped up for this.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So. There's a strong possibility i'll come to this...

In turn...

I was wondering if anyone would be able to pick me up from nashville?

If i do come...guapo i'd take you up on that offer for housing.

Kel

Smash Master
Can my car get housing? it would help us out tons.

I'm not sure who is with me currently but it would be me and kassandranova for sure and others are possibilities.

Ally, I think I'm super out of the way because I'm guessing you'll be in MI.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So. There's a strong possibility i'll come to this...

In turn...

I was wondering if anyone would be able to pick me up from nashville?

If i do come...guapo i'd take you up on that offer for housing.
re-asking about the ride situation. Some others in fl are contemplating coming as well.And would also need it if they come.

guapo

Smash Apprentice
jst let me know ahead of time who needs housing i can house quite a few people if u have a pillow and cover i got alot of spaces in the floor lol

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
You can put me down as interested for this. Unless I have work that weekend (which I shouldn't/should still be able to request off), or I can't get a ride (unlikely bc TY [I believe] is going); then I should totally be able to make it. OoS players ftw :D Never been to a TN tourney and IDK why, so why the **** not?

EDIT: You can put my name down as "Spade," if you don't mind. Thank you! :]

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! I am getting super pumped about this! So who else needs housing? I was wondering in case Josh was full so I could possibly talk a couple more friends to help with housing.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
My group would appreciate it, but, if someone's coming from further than six hours, they should probably take it instead.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Put me down as going for sure. I'm really looking forward to this one :D

You can put me down as interested for this. Unless I have work that weekend (which I shouldn't/should still be able to request off), or I can't get a ride (unlikely bc TY [I believe] is going); then I should totally be able to make it. OoS players ftw :D Never been to a TN tourney and IDK why, so why the **** not?

EDIT: You can put my name down as "Spade," if you don't mind. Thank you! :]
Yeah I'm willing to drive if I need to. That won't be a problem. Btw we need to get DDR to come to his first tournament...

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
the oos players come first for housing I'm excited you guys are coming but if there's still room if u could fit me in somewhere that would be great..also I need a partner for this : (
OH and hey jt your gonna have to becareful about pools there's a few top players coming and it would be ashame if they took each other all out before making it to bracket :( not tryna tell u how to run your tourney in any kinda way either boss
:phone:

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
the oos players come first for housing I'm excited you guys are coming but if there's still room if u could fit me in somewhere that would be great..also I need a partner for this : (
OH and hey jt your gonna have to becareful about pools there's a few top players coming and it would be ashame if they took each other all out before making it to bracket :( not tryna tell u how to run your tourney in any kinda way either boss
Yup! Yup! I was going to ask many people and try to get much help from other players. Trying to make this Bracket truly amazing, ya know. I figured I would need many people to help out with it because I do not quite know as many good players as everyone else might. I will be studying though! Thanks for looking out for me, nova 9.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
Yup! Yup! I was going to ask many people and try to get much help from other players. Trying to make this Bracket truly amazing, ya know. I figured I would need many people to help out with it because I do not quite know as many good players as everyone else might. I will be studying though! Thanks for looking out for me, nova 9.
no problem man if you need any help with it just let me know.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Alright. So it turns out that Guapo is bringing the Giant tarps, so I suppose we need some more people to bring some baby oil. And extra speedos... Used or not. Nah I'm just kidding. Just trying to hype the tournament a little more.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Soooo about picking anyone in florida who happens to come up...

who would be able/willing.

Who ever goes would be arriving in nashville more than likely.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Out of the names I recognize I see Pit, TL, Fox, Wario, Olimar and Ally....

Welp, the bracket looks like it's going to time out the tournament. lmao

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Interested in coming. If I do, it will probably be with Fino and MJG, I think.

Since the unity rule set was disbanded, is MK still banned?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Interested in coming. If I do, it will probably be with Fino and MJG, I think.

Since the unity rule set was disbanded, is MK still banned?

I don't understand why people think that the URC's disbanding suddenly changes the ruleset. People are still running Unity regardless, and unless it is explicitly mentioned, why would MK's ban-status be any different?

Kel

Smash Master
Word of mouth and gossip is very, very strong. The unity committee disbanding was a terrible idea because it looks like they're admitting deafeat and effectively giving the middle finger to all the people that stuck their neck out for their rule set and used it.

A LOT of TOS are back to MK now. The general mindset is "OMG the Japanese won won of our tournaments! We suck and must do everything the way they do it! If we don't we will fall behind!"

It's hard to stop that thought processes when it has built up so much momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom