• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cordial Uproar 4 - $500 Grand Prize!..!.!......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You play Dedede, right? Mind if I'm allowed to switch between my awful Wario matchup and my awful PT matchup? :p

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
OK so I will be Driving to this tourney. Ill try to bring 2-3 TVs but I will only have 1 setup. But atleast we will have a few extra TVs.

If Florida peeps need a ride to this from Nashville I can carry 3 comfortably and 4 a little cramped.

If anyone else wants a ride and Florida doesnt need one then Ill gladly pick you up.

Kel

Smash Master
Hey could someone please house a car from Kentucky/ Ohio? We would appreciate it! This would really help in us being able to come to this.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
oh btw guys a friend of mine was cool enough to get a venue in oak ridge tn that will have weekly free play available for brawl and melee players so pretty much all of east Tennessee will have some where to practice for big tournaments like this one..the first get together Isnt until June 3rd so u won't be practicing there for this tourney (although if your not ready and it's 5 days till the tourney then you just suck) :) anywho details about it can be found here... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14453711#post14453711
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=199471

:phone:

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Tennessee needs to host a big melee tournament, or another brawl one on a date I'm not busy.

I need to visit KOking; he's pretty cool.

Kel

Smash Master
Housing is super important. We live 5+ hours away and driving 10 hours in one day in addition to a tournament is not fun. Any love?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think I might get a bus ticket, would someone be able to pick me up/drop me off from Nashville if I do? Someone that might be driving through or something?

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
Housing is super important. We live 5+ hours away and driving 10 hours in one day in addition to a tournament is not fun. Any love?
jt said guapo will house you guys I'm not even gonna take him up on the offer just so I can make sure the oos players have some where to stay.

I think I might get a bus ticket, would someone be able to pick me up/drop me off from Nashville if I do? Someone that might be driving through or something?
Friday or saturday

:phone:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I can house you guys But I live around 2 hour 15 mins away.

Ill pick you up If you can get here on thursday. I think I'm off friday night as well so that might work too.

Kel

Smash Master
Has Guapo posted in this thread? Is his name just Guapo? Guapo, if you are reading this can you shoot me a PM to confirm if you are ok with housing? I just want to confirm it's okay with you before I make plans.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Also, I am cool with people bring different setups for like Project M, Melee, or any other games and systems you might want to bring. (I'm bringing Dance Central :B) KO suggested that a Project M side Tournament, and that would only depend on how quickly everything goes through.

I would like to add that the venue fee only comes free for Brawl setups.

Kel

Smash Master
We never judge and floor space is fine with us =). Would you be able to house both Friday and saturday or just one day?

So far it is just Tako and myself going. We are hoping to get two more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom