• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Contest: The Ultimate Fox Showoff (RULES UPDATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
This is dead, I am lazy - PC2 killed me - My ZM movie killed me - My breakfast is killing me - I am killing myself out of this contest, I suppose...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow...lmao I could have swore I typed Dalal. I guess I just saw your name and typed it silent lmao.

Dalal can I help judge for this since I can't make videos?

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
but the gameplay footage MUST contain the game's SOUND effects, so we know you didn't just use AR.
AR vids have those wierd numbers on the top of them...so, why not judge if vids are AR or not by that?

(my computer doesn't pick up sound from the videos I capture)

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
good point :p
looks like i cant take place in this contest unless i find a way to capture audio -_-

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I think I saw dalal say that you just get points off if you don't have sound effects - that you can still enter even if you don't.

Oh, look at the reputation I got for this post...
Code:
[img]http://www.smashboards.com/images/revolution/reputation/reputation_neg.gif[/img]  Contest: The Ultimate...  	10-22-2006 05:04 AM  	you must be gay
Real clever with tons of reason to it. For this level of writing skills you must have gone to a very prestigious pre-K.

I really wish it would say who leaves some of these messages. It would be so much more fun to "talk it over" with some of the stupider (albeit funnier) ones.

Code:
[img]http://www.smashboards.com/images/revolution/reputation/reputation_neg.gif[/img]  Contest: The Ultimate...  	10-23-2006 11:58 AM  	haha you're gay
I can't really figure out whether you're just trolling me or if you're genuinely stupid. Just because someone actually types intelligently on the internet doesn't have to mean they're gay. If you're going to personally attack me for no reason you should at least have the decency to do so behind a username.

...you know what? I bet this is all flying over your head. Let me put this in terms so you can understand it:

Screw you.

Code:
[img]http://www.smashboards.com/images/revolution/reputation/reputation_neg.gif[/img] 	Contest: The Ultimate...  	10-23-2006 04:04 PM  	LOL, guess what!
K, thanks for confirming that. Neg rep me as much as you please. My point total is already beyond saving. I wanna see how low I can go. ;)

Unless there's anything actually interesting that I get repped for on this post, I don't plan on editing it anymore, since this is already taking up a lot of space over nothing.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
<_<'

Dalal, if so, PLEASE wait some more: Not to announce the start of the contest, but make it a long one. Otherwise I will feel quite pressed.

The worst part must be to know EVERYTHING Fox can do, and barely do it all and make it fluid. ;__;

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Wow you guys are really workin that hard on your videos? I must confess I have not even started to record sceenes... Well I guess I should start recording in a few days...

Cort

Apple Head
I really wanna see Gimpy's Fox. I hope it's not a Boozer with a tag saying "FOX" that would be unfair and Gimpy would win. =(

leafgreen, I think you shouldn't complain about getting random dereps, lol. You just look silly.

Brookman

Smash Hero
cort likes getting derepped too, like that time he got randomly derepped for like 30 points or whatever. NICE.

gimpy I want to play your bowser. do you still swim too? we should race :lick:

Hey Leafgreen, i negrepped u first LOL. it was late and me and mediocre man were lookin around, and i saw ur red rep pip, and i said, "he must be gay" as a joke, so i negrepped you and said that haha.
oh yea, it had nothing to do with ur post btw lol. but rep dont matter
T!MMY should enter this. He's great with doubleshines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51htdkeO50c

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Hey Leafgreen, i negrepped u first LOL. it was late and me and mediocre man were lookin around, and i saw ur red rep pip, and i said, "he must be gay" as a joke, so i negrepped you and said that haha. it made me laugh that more ppl did the same though. whoever did it tell me, im curious. :)
oh yea, it had nothing to do with ur post btw lol.
T!MMY should enter this. He's great with doubleshines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51htdkeO50c
So mature, it's amazing.

Quit being 12.

So mature, it's amazing.

Quit being 12.
yes neg repping someone is immature. w/e. i figured i may as well tell him seeing as how i dont care. i thought it was funny, and dont call me immature when you make dumb jokes and do pranks on Proomers in the Broom and whatnot.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
yes neg repping someone is immature. w/e. i figured i may as well tell him seeing as how i dont care. i thought it was funny, and dont call me immature when you make dumb jokes and do pranks on Proomers in the Broom and whatnot.
LOL

What? I don't post in the Pool Room regularily, and what kind of pranks are you talking about? If you're saying I'm immature for doing it, you're also referring to Crimson King, Fdv, and everyone else who took part.

No dice.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Well that doubleshines were a little bit strange... Not constantly the same speed... well you are doing the doubleshines with the stick aren't you?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Seriously guys, make a deadline. I'd like to see Jesse's aerial peach dsmash, and Otto's Jesus transformation asap. Soooooooooo hop to it. >=[

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Well I gotta ask again... How is a moonwalk with Fox done? I can do perfect Moonwalks with CF, YL, Link, Mewtwo, Kirby and Peach but how it is done with Fox? Is anyone knowing how it's done? please tell me...

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Yeah well I'm knowing that everty charakter can moonwalk but there was spoken about a moonwalk with Fox, which is noticeable... I dunno how to do it as you can recognise it as a moonwalk... So I thougt it was spoken about an other method of doing it with Fox... I've done it on 1/4 speed to see the perfect result of this but you can't notice there was a moonwalk...

You moonwalk with Fox by usmashing them when they think youre going to do one.
"wanna see a fox moonwalk"?
"you can do that!?"
check it out":
bamf*

Vall3y

Smash Lord
well with a bunny hood you can get moonwalk kinda
i just think the moonwalk is so short that without the bunny hood you cant even see it but still existant

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Well ive practised it and now you can see that moonwalt if I do it and if you are watching very good...

I didn't understand the thing with the upsmash sorry... Can you explain it again? Or was it just meant as a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom