• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Contest: The Ultimate Fox Showoff (RULES UPDATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
RaSeruCort, just stick your head in every now and then after Smashtality 2 and you'll see what you want. :p Btw, you CAN'T infinite Luigi.

ProSmasherTim, I'm noy sure. Because it's only set for next summer. But please, try to be there, I will. :p

Cort

Apple Head
Mofo did one rep to Luigi before his next drill was too late to "combo" =P

That is, it might not be possible... but it was really funny and suprising at the time.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Luigi infinite is impossible? lol? not really... it's hard right but possible... you have to be frameperfect to do that, but it's possible... I've done that before

what time will the constet start?

Cort

Apple Head
It will start today at Noon, shortly after tea time.

Haha, read the first post. All you need to do is submit a video after you're satisfied with it, I believe. So whenever is fine, but not after the contest is over. :laugh:

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
OK I think I won't need too many time to record everything for my video... But I won't follow the old rules, they are suckin in my opinion...

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
what i meant was the only thing impressive you can do imo, pretty much anythjing else with fox thats possible i can do and dont think is all that great anymore lol.
if i can do it, its not impressive imo, lol. doubleshines like that i cannot do, but im over it now, theyre old.
I'd have to agree here.

Doubleshines are old, and seriously, who the **** is going to even bother to get someone up against a corner and doubleshine, then back off.. >_>'

takieddine

Smash Master
Dalal does it matter which capturing device you use? camera vs. capture card type of thing. I might participate but I dont think I have good enough equipment to get decent quality on the video.

Cort

Apple Head
I guess FalseFalco wins for his flawlessly amazing submission.

Unless someone else happens to enter...

umm, when silvershadow gets around to editing it, lol. he has the footage for it now though.
its not as good as i wnated it to be but itll do i suppose.

LOL, cool. I don't know, I'm way more interested in my combo video, which he started editing VERY recently. It'll take a while, but It should be great.
This signature will be gone in a day or two lol. I can never stick with one sig.

Brookman

Smash Hero
can I have your sig then SW? also, I'm going to enter this contest, but why I'm doing is going to be a surprise.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I haev to spread more rep before I can rep you again SW :ohwell:

cort we should enter this, you can record our ****, and we'll take first and second.

Cort

Apple Head
I wouldn't dare enter this contest. I would take years perfecting my run and starting over every 2 seconds.

Bad HRC like memories -_-

Brookman

Smash Hero
man I almost had the max with ganon like 30 times... efrfing reverse warlock punch gayness.

edit: I'll just do some crazy *** mofo shiz.

thats why i went with the new rules, cause its easier and i dont care about this much anymore lol.
the oregon guys said Juce's entry was gonna be good but iono.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can help judge if you want Silent. I think you have seen my fox play somewhere before >_>. I really want to enter because I have a very technical fox but I can't make videos so..yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom