• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Contest: The Ultimate Fox Showoff (RULES UPDATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dalal...I don't think you saw my previous post so I will ask again. Can I help judge for this since I am unable to make videos at this time?

Bailey

Smash Hero
Dalal I would happily be a Judge no problem anything to help this seems like a cool idea well we be able to see the most techy and flashy Foxes out there that are non pro. PM me about it and I will do it.

Dalal

Smash Ace
Final Destination - I have been trying to master t
It does not exist, I guess. People are requesting to be judges and all, but what's the point if nobody's going to submit a video? I might give up on this, but submit your videos if you want. If anybody wants to become the new 'contest hoster', just go ahead and make a new thread. I thought it was a cool idea, but man, it's hard to get it to work, so ... I don't know what to do now. I haven't really been active on SmashBoards these past couple of weeks, but I'll check tomorrow and a few days later to see what we're going to do about this contest. Are we still going to be submitting videos?

Is this contest still on, or have the participants given up on their videos?

emcp7

Smash Apprentice
For whatever reason, i don't wanna submit mine unless someone else does also... If someone else submits soon, i can have mine up by next week though. But if it comes down to it, i'll submit mine regardless, at least to egg on the other contestants. Somebody else submit something first though pls, preferably next week before me.

dReAMCloUd - Assault K 40

Smash Apprentice
If Bushman still had any enthusiasm for the game left he'd demolish you all. His tech skill far surpasses anyone of you, except M2K, but only cuz he's so **** particular. Oh well, guess you won't get to see the pinnacle of fox play.

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
Im the only person who submitted anything, but since nobody else did it didn't matter. Im emcp7 btw.

dReAMCloUd - Assault K 40

Smash Apprentice
Now do that against a shield and it may come in handy. You still don't know what separates the tech happy and the tech SKILLED.......... Example PST : Has a record of over 100 jump cancelled shines in one go.

LOL, who ever said that was all he had?
I didn't watch it but your theory is bunk, and this thread has no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom