• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hahaha. @Joe and Adam

BRING SET UPS EVERYONE!
First 4 peeps who tell me they're bringing a set up will get venue fee off!
Everyone else after will get a bottle of water :)

This is gonna be the first time I've used 2 tents. 1 tent is gonna block out the sun so there's no glare on tvs and we can leave the garage door open. Hopefully things'll be better garage-wise.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yawn

standard ****
it's funny cuz you so badly dont want to be trolled, but you still feel compelled to respond to let me know you won't be trolled, still getting trolled in da process, especially rich since it's happening to from mr. smash boards is a waste of time

ahhh ****

cuz now you can't respond to this so it's like i have the last word of owning you and you accept it

but if you respond you lose too

ahhh ****

joeplicate

Smash Master
it's funny cuz you so badly dont want to be trolled, but you still feel compelled to respond to let me know you won't be trolled, still getting trolled in da process, especially rich since it's happening to from mr. smash boards is a waste of time

ahhh ****

cuz now you can't respond to this so it's like i have the last word of owning you and you accept it

but if you respond you lose too

ahhh ****

Shroomed

Smash Master
Adams right about the part where when everyone thinks u can't do sumthin, then u do it and throw that **** in their face!!!

Makes me feel so good.....I remember getting $65 from something like that =D

I wanna see how good you've gotten Adam

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
connor's peach is smart and makes a lot of sense

i still can't figure out macd's peach
**** post.

lol, if anything irvine brings down macd more than we should. i think you're overrating your marth vs peach matchup and underrating macd
Nah, Adam is amazing in the Peach match up.

connor's peach is amazing, i think fly and i agreed that he's probably the best peach other than paul on the west coast
I really want to say that Connor (at his best) is probably just as good as Paul. As for the best Peach, it may be a bit early to say but Connor is definitely on his way of earning that title.

if you figured out macd then why did you lose to him at pats? seems like he figured you out instead lol
Fail.

ur fox is really mediocre from what i've seen
Adams Fox is crazy good and has ridiculous potential. Sorry Joe.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
trollinmg doesnt work if you know each other

then its just being an *** hole or a weird person
so does that explain your (and plan 9 really) awful attempts to troll me?

plus it's fun being an ******* to people you dun give a **** about

i've thought this fora while but the whole 805 area code is just a buncha immature little kids, if all of you guys hated me i think i would take it as an accomplishment

and lovage is mad ***** (hussy with a p), he posts **** he'd never think about saying in real life

LuCKy

Smash Master
macD we teamin :D if not i need a partner lol

and i need a ride,festizzio :]

plus ill bring a set up if i can still get the fee off if not then **** you connor. . ill still bring it

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
so I just read the rules from this thing and laughed hella hard.

I'm not allowed to go over to Connor tournaments... high. Of all things, high. Connor, a 15 year old boy, who's worldly experience with drugs and alcohol is probably limited to that sip of beer his dad let him try when he was 12, is going to know and fret when people are high.

How many scary videos of reefer madness have you watched Connor?

If memory serves me correct, the more high people the calmer/quieter your environment, everyone gets along better, and rowdiness is kept to a minimum because of it too.

So I ask, do you want a bunch of sober obnoxious people yelling and screaming for their "bro", throwing trash everwhere, knocking over lamps... or... do you want a bunch of high people quietly sitting on the couch/chairs/ground completely zoning out on melee and not messing up your house because they don't have the ability to stand up because they're too relaxed?

I mean, really Connor, let us GO to your tournaments high, just no smoking at your house.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
wtf jason i WAS going to this, i said i wasnt going to that crappy 949 tourny

but if i have no one to take i.e. get no gas money then i won't go unless i'm dying to play smash and i can never tell when i really wanna play or not

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so I just read the rules from this thing and laughed hella hard.

I'm not allowed to go over to Connor tournaments... high. Of all things, high. Connor, a 15 year old boy, who's worldly experience with drugs and alcohol is probably limited to that sip of beer his dad let him try when he was 12, is going to know and fret when people are high.

How many scary videos of reefer madness have you watched Connor?

If memory serves me correct, the more high people the calmer/quieter your environment, everyone gets along better, and rowdiness is kept to a minimum because of it too.

So I ask, do you want a bunch of sober obnoxious people yelling and screaming for their "bro", throwing trash everwhere, knocking over lamps... or... do you want a bunch of high people quietly sitting on the couch/chairs/ground completely zoning out on melee and not messing up your house because they don't have the ability to stand up because they're too relaxed?

I mean, really Connor, let us GO to your tournaments high, just no smoking at your house.
loool I copied and pasted those rules from another tournament's rules.

troll attack was not very effective...

:)

Top Bottom