• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i went over to play sherigami yesterday and he's sick

we'll see how strong my immune system is

-flexes-

plus i figure since i drink a gallon of water a day, even if i get sick it won't be for long

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude i had some leftovers from mine, i was saving em for a rainy day

but them my mom threw it out i think
mad ****en gay

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
dont lye down and get ****ed in the *** connor
sweat it out
run on a treadmill
eat soups so hot that it makes you sweat just being near it
hot tea's
sit in a steam room if you have access to one

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay, tournament on December 5th. :) There are different rules so check them out!

Neutral Stages are:
*Final Destination
*Dreamland
*Battlefield

If the majority of the community disapproves of the rules, I'll switch them to Pound 4 rules (wobbling is forever banned at my tournaments though)

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Wobbles only popularized wobbling. It was known in Japan before he gained infamy here for using it.

The latter one is inescapable unless Nana is stupid, but I think it can only be done infinitely on Bowser, Ganon, and DK.

joeplicate

Smash Master
this is just the melee handoff, right?

and those are the only characters big enough to do it without moving towards the edge?

festizzio

Smash Champion
I hate Yoshi's

Randall always screws up my edgeguards, gimps are impossible if they go down too far, the slanted ledge makes it so I azen dash more than I usually do, and sometimes gives me super lag when I recover on the stage.

On the other hand, I really like some of the quick attack tricks to/from the platforms to/from the edge, and Randall has saved me more times than I care to remember.

All in all I think it's balanced.

GSUB

Smash Lord
It's your tournament do what you want.

Those are good neutrals.
Stage Striking is probably the best way to go though, because it makes the two player fight their first round on a stage that they either like, or do not dislike too much, making for the most even possible first match.

But FD, Dreamland, and Battlefield are really neutral, so I'm okay with this.

And I'll be going to this and am down to team with someone.
stab?

Top Bottom