• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Kira-

Smash Champion
and good **** PsychoMidget, you're my favorite guy ever. If you didn't choke so much you'd **** everyone, even mango.

jk not mango cuz he *****

you should team with mango again

-psychomidget
but for real, cam's a top tier player when he's not missing upthrow rests LOL

unfortunately choking matters. you got this cameron

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, Cameron could be REALLY good. he just messes up at a lot of crucial moments. He missed atleast 3 uthrow -> rests on me in tournament last Saturday.

joeplicate

Smash Master
you mean AI??

and yeah, cameron is beastly
the thing is he will mess up his own ****
like he tried to jab rest me in tourney but ended up dair resetting me lol

festizzio

Smash Champion
no i went to family fun arcade in granada hills after work today to get some buttons for my stick and connor was there

also futile, kouryuu, race, and chaz (that's his name right? **** me i can't remember) were there

Kira-

Smash Champion
and yeah, cameron is beastly
the thing is he will mess up his own ****
like he tried to jab rest me in tourney but ended up dair resetting me lol
the thing is he's just as smart as any other player but his execution sucks at random, very unfortunate times

the opposite of macd, who plays real dumb but still does well lol
but of course, his secondaries are trash, proving how little he knows about the game lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
your secondaries are trash

i actually saw some improvement in your peach the last time we played, stick with her, and her only

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, jason wanted to marth ditto mm me, i forget why it started so that's wehre that might have come from

but i know that if i learn tech skill in the general aspect it would help my peach's tech skill which is something that is currently causing me problems

and trust me, i'm not gonig to randomly main someone else, but i think i could learn seomthing by using other characters... not completely sure about that though, but i do see where i can/will benefit from the tech skill

JDM

Smash Champion
100 Classic Book Collection turns your Nintendo DS into a portable library containing must-read novels from iconic authors such as Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, William Shakespeare, and many more. From Sense and Sensibility to Treasure Island, Moby **** to A Midsummer Night's Dream, Nintendo's 100 Classic Book Collection presents 100 books that everyone should read--all conveniently housed in one single DS game cartridge. Hold the DS like a book and use the touch screen to turn the pages. 100 Classic Book Collection provides search methods to help you find a book that suits your mood and the amount of time you have to read.

This game is legit.

joeplicate

Smash Master
macd's secondaries are trash

at activegamers he picked his ice climbers, then down smashed me just like he was playing peach

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
no ***** it's actually brawl. you're gonna feel like a ******* coming to this and expecting melee there.

Top Bottom