• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
LOL, ****ing crocodile...:mad:
LOL that crocodile rules man u kno u love it connor ^_- i kno i do xPPP

also sushi i culdnt come on monday bcuz i didnt go to summer school i got sick all a sudden srry man but im up for tuesday if u wanna clean again O.o?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll still hang onto my crew, but only by a thread. OC Noobs or whatever, I'm staying!!
- connor

hey did u tell adam ur not quiting O.o??? just curiose

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
were not tryibng to change his mind were just trying to open huis eyes to wat hes doin lol xP

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
waddup sushiman, i think we dittod last time.. good match tho. ill see if i can make this one.. im out for blood this time snpr =)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wow so this time around were gonna have more people hopefully sushi (i doubt u want more though lol) wit the hole parent factor mr pansy xPPP so how come the confirmed list hasnt been updated?? wait scratch that i just saw it xPPP just last time i saw it ...it was just u and me confirmed lol xP

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You know, MLG made those rules for a reason.

Don't like a stage? Ban it then. If you go to an even worse stage, thats your fault then. Learning to play on counter pick stages is part of playing competitive smash.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol u used the puppy version of fox ...i cant believe they made him look like that in brawl LOL so funny xPPP

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Sorry guys i am not going!
There are many reason why, but the most is that i want and need to get out of smash...
It is time.......
Sad but true :(

I will still posts around here(maybe) and i would still like to smash every once in a while(maybe) *hint* (Aznforce date?)

Sorry Connor about it being so late notice!

Hope you all have fun!

Redragon

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hes a marinating in hees own ragu T-T u suns ofa beeches u killeda my brother.....lol for all of u who kno wat that is from xP

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
the sig is AWSOME xPPPP thnx pm its tight^_^and connor wat r we gonna do now that redragon is out O.o? who we gonna invite?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Sorry guys i am not going!
There are many reason why, but the most is that i want and need to get out of smash...
It is time.......
Sad but true :(

I will still posts around here(maybe) and i would still like to smash every once in a while(maybe) *hint* (Aznforce date?)

Sorry Connor about it being so late notice!

Hope you all have fun!

Redragon
aww, I was looking forward to teaming with you, ohwell, I guess I'll save me some MONEY! Maybe I'll enter singles then, anyways, we're screwed in crews, I don't know if I wanna do it. I like sushiman's rule to not allow counter picking cool stages but I think you should be able to ban.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
LOL ban ban u he wuldnt do it ...its like how he wont allow banning stages lol and if he wont let that happen y wuld he ban a real person ^_^ lol jk jk sushi BAN EVERYONE SUSHI that way ur mom CANT get mad that u have a lot of people over lol xP

Top Bottom